My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    2-9 Pistons visit 2-9 Bobcats.

Let the suckfest begin!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Pretty entertaining first quarter between two bad teams. Jonas Jerebko playing really well right now. The team is very different when Jerebko can contribute offensively.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Granted it's against another bad team, but the Pistons probably just put together their best half of the season so far. Looked pretty solid offensively and rebounded well defensively. Took care of the basketball and the turnover difference is probably the biggest difference in the game so far.

51-39 Pistons at the half.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Brandon Knight 13 points 10 Boards 4 Ast and Zero turn overs.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Against another shitty team, probably the best and most complete game by the Pistons this season. But, hey, it is what it is. Jerebko shined. Knight was really good. And Monroe was steady. They attacked the paint area and had good ball movement on offense, as well as take care of the ball for the most part. Defensively, they did a pretty strong job controlling the defensive glass.

It was nice to see the young kids play well. In a way, I'd almost rather see them play well and still lose. But on the other hand, the players do need to win some games to feel good about themselves.

On a sidenote, every time I see Damien Wilkins play, he has been really, really solid. Plays within his abilities and limitations, plays hard and aggressive especially defensively, and plays smart for the most part. He's been a nice little signing. If this team were any good, he'd be a really nice piece off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy crap, just noticed Biyombo had 5 blocks in 12 minutes

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    He actually had 5 blocks in 6 minutes... then didn't record any more the rest of the time he played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what happened to 13 of 66?

Thread Information