Or have I just missed this guy's posts about San Francisco?

lol newcastlekeg

lol 49ers

lol darrins

lol jets

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He's an even bigger got than DarrinS. The best gem so far is when he said QB play was overrated in the Divisional Round, then went on to cite the Den-NE game as his first example.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    almost as big of a got as guys like Greg Oden, Phillip, and Axe Murderer

It's always nice to have your work appreciated by others. I would slam Greg Oden but I'm afraid it will land him on a hospital bed

Hey can you indulge into more detail about qb play being overrated?

Hey can you indulge into more detail about qb play being overrated?
    The top offenses = Lost
    The top defenses = Won

Brady did not matter in the Pats victory, as the Broncos completely crapped their pants on the road. They were the 8-8 team we all knew they were.

Ask yourself. Not whether or not Mallet defeats the Broncos but by how much

what a stupid in got

Explain how the Colts-Bears Super Bowl then. Rex had a great defense, it doesn't matter that Peyton outplayed him because QB play is overrated!
    Your comeback is a football game from 6 years ago?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Your comeback is a football game from 6 years ago?
    How about a football game from the most recent Superbowl?

Aaron Rodgers owned a strong Pittsburgh defense, who was hindered by a QB that sucked. But since QB play is meaningless, I guess the 3 turnovers by Worthlessburger meant absolutely nothing...

Or how about the game between the Saints and 49ers, where both teams put up a bunch of points, and both QBs played VERY well, but the QB who was more efficient and turned the ball over less, was on the winning side of things? But again, QB play is meaningless, its all about your ability to hold a team to a measly 32 points...

Perhaps an entire season for a team? It's oddly coincedental, that a team that was in the Superbowl in 2009 and nearly went undefeated, 2 years later, is nearly the same team, only they no longer have their dominant QB, and go from a 14-2 team, to a 2-14 team. But since QB play is meaningless, I guess we can chalk that up to.... um, bad nutrition? I'm not sure...
    Last edited by stretch; 01-18-2012 at 11:25 AM.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    almost as big of a got as guys like Greg Oden, Phillip, and Axe Murderer
    I can't wait to fist your asshole until it bleeds

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I can't wait to fist your asshole until it bleeds
    will i need to get dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnn nnn

Dude's a ty poster in general tbh.....and a welcher if I remember correctly.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    tbh his worst moment was last season when he broke down the Bulls-Heat series explaining why the Bulls would win, only to have the Heat win in 5.

Although I've nary room, I said the series would go the full 7 but with Miami winning of course

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Brady did not matter in the Pats victory

Throwing for a playoff record 6 touchdowns=Non-factor. Thanks for the excellent football takes!

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

how did i miss that?

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    The top offenses = Lost
    The top defenses = Won
    Houston's D played well enough to beat the Ravens but if it wasn't for the 3 INTs by an inexperienced rookei QB they would have won.

Yeah, QB play is insignificant.

Thread Information