Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i think they are goinig to change all the hosts servers how the operate...login accounts and can only upload/download from the same person, no sharing of links...

so much for cloud computing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so if you see someone mugging a person, you're not calling the cops because it didn't affect you?

you sound like an athiest...
    Blake and mingus just being the gots they're supposed to be.

You sound like a pedophile...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    wait a second, you pay for your movies and music?
    Yeah, luckily I can afford to.

Stealing from torrent sites or sneaking into movie theaters is beneath me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"oh i'm so much better than yall!" stfu

btw, how do you steal from a torrent site? or how do you steal at all off the internet? i haven't snuck into a movie since i was like 12 yrs old and nowadays, there's no movies worth sneaking into, most suck and have sucked for over a decade now.

get over yourself dip .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    "oh i'm so much better than yall!" stfu

btw, how do you steal from a torrent site? or how do you steal at all off the internet?

i haven't snuck into a movie since i was like 12 yrs old and nowadays, there's no movies worth sneaking into, most suck and have sucked for over a decade now.

get over yourself dip .
    So taking something that doesn't belong to you (without permission) is not beneath you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So taking something that doesn't belong to you (without permission) is not beneath you?
    i don't steal, i download.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

good to know someone's still fighting the good fight. Keep it up!

Unfortunately it's too late for me. btjunkie has been a great friend of mine and I don't see us ever leaving each other.

sneaking into movie theaters is beneath me.
    I was about to say that I haven't done that kind of childish in forever, but then I remembered that me and a couple friends this past summer each paid a third for 1 movie ticket and I went in and opened the door on the side of the building for them. Thinking of all the lives lost and all the people I put on the street because of it still keeps me up at night

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    without permission?

you're stealing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    good to know someone's still fighting the good fight. Keep it up!

I was about to say that I haven't done that kind of childish in forever, but then I remembered that me and a couple friends this past summer each paid a third for 1 movie ticket and I went in and opened the door on the side of the building for them. Thinking of all the lives lost and all the people I put on the street because of it still keeps me up at night
    some people have lower moral standards than others.

that'll happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    without permission?

you're stealing.
    well, my mommy wasn't home so i really had no one to ask permission of.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    well, my mommy wasn't home so i really had no one to ask permission of.
    your mom says "quit it". And "glurg".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake and mingus just being the gots they're supposed to be.

You sound like a pedophile...

so just because someone says "as God is my witness" it means they're religious? you must believe everything you hear to be true. which means that you are easily manipulated. which explains why you're a pirate: you let people manipulate you into thinking that piracy/bootlegging is in fact legal. for an athiest, you sure are good at ignoring obvious facts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    can explain how those two things are mutually exclusive?

of course you can't.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you must believe everything you hear to be true. which means that you are easily manipulated.
    Says the guy who will not draw a distinction between copying for personal use and theft.

The irony...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so just because someone says "as God is my witness" it means they're religious? you must believe everything you hear to be true. which means that you are easily manipulated. which explains why you're a pirate: you let people manipulate you into thinking that piracy/bootlegging is in fact legal. for an athiest, you sure are good at ignoring obvious facts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    I've been known to take my own 3D previously kept glasses, pay for a regular movie at about the same time, and switched auditoriums to watch the 3D flick. I've also auditorium surfed to watch a second movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd also like to point out that I never once advocated/spoke against piracy in this thread. Nice baseless assumptions. Thanks for keeping my first post in this thread relevant

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd also like to point out that I never once advocated/spoke against piracy in this thread. Nice baseless assumptions. Thanks for keeping my first post in this thread relevant
    so you're taking part in something that you're not sure you agree with on a moral level? you sound like a man of principle and conviction.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Says the guy who will not draw a distinction between copying for personal use and theft.

The irony...
    if for your own use you copied it off of a CD that YOU bought, then i don't have a problem with that. i never once said i agreed with the law in its entirety. if however you copied/downloaded it from some guy off of a file-sharing program then, even if it's for your own use and you don't plan on sharing it, that's illegal. have you not done the latter?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1's and 0's... that's what i'm downloading... just a bunch of 1's and 0's.

btw, you're a silly .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so you're taking part in something that you're not sure you agree with on a moral level? you sound like a man of principle and conviction.
    Holy ing you're an idiot but then again you're a religite re . Not posting on the matter in this thread =/= me taking part in something I don't "agree with on a moral level." ing dip

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holy ing you're an idiot but then again you're a religite re . Not posting on the matter in this thread =/= me taking part in something I don't "agree with on a moral level." ing dip
    why can't you just man up and admit you're a pirate?

you are being overly sensitive. it is really not an issue to be overly sensitive about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That doesn't make sense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    have you pirated music? yes or no.

Thread Information