Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well.. they want to get rid of Sjax at all cost so they maybe forced to throw in Ilyasova into the deal. To be honest, I would trade RJ for Sjax straight up. I think in our system, Sjax would be a perfect fit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well.. they want to get rid of Sjax at all cost so they maybe forced to throw in Ilyasova into the deal. To be honest, I would trade RJ for Sjax straight up. I think in our system, Sjax would be a perfect fit.
    Of course you would...I do not think the Bucks want an extra 10 mil to pay for RJ..Sjax contract is for only 2 more years and RJ's is 3.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would not be their ideal trade scenario but they don't have many options. So, unless they plan to amnesty Sjax, this may be the best trade they can do on the open market. Sjax will not be a Buck one way or another by the trade deadline or over the summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would not be their ideal trade scenario but they don't have many options. So, unless they plan to amnesty Sjax, this may be the best trade they can do on the open market. Sjax will not be a Buck one way or another by the trade deadline or over the summer.
    Thats my point though, Sjax only has 1 more year left on his contract after this season..I believe they would buy out or amnesty Sjax before giving away a young prospect for mediocre players in return..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if he is available, Spurs should move in now...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had 29 pts and 25 boards tonight against the Nets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huge game from him. All of his talents on display

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is playing so well that his market value is likely now too high for Spurs.

real fans go bald mountainballer's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, the window to trade for him has likely closed 2 weeks ago.
    we knew he was on the block for a 1st rounder in the off season and likely that asking price was still on the table in January. after his Kevin Love impersonations this February the Bucks will ask for more.
    (Blair, Anderson plus the 1st rounder might still not be enough)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , time to let it go guys and move onto more realistic trade ideas..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take him over Blair/Bonner anyday.

maybe coming back to earth at the right time?

"Kris Humphries, who posted a career-high 31 points and was one rebound shy of his personal best with 18. Humphries also neutralized Ersan Ilyasova(four points, three rebounds)"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take him over Blair/Bonner anyday.

maybe coming back to earth at the right time?

"Kris Humphries, who posted a career-high 31 points and was one rebound shy of his personal best with 18. Humphries also neutralized Ersan Ilyasova(four points, three rebounds)"
    , gonna take alot more than a couple of bad games for the spurs to get involved..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not happening. He's playing way to well as of late.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just thought I'd update this thread since Ersan has been one of my top-three trade targets over the years.

Ilyasova managed to pull out of the tailspin he was in earlier in the year. He ended up averaging 20/10/2 per 36 after the All-Star break. He did so despite shooting only .250 from three, which means he's not just a stretch-four. His 125 ORtg was fantastic considering how hard it was for Bucks to score, but his 115 DRtg leaves a lot to be desired, even less so because of his fine rebounding numbers.

I think he would have been a great buy-low candidate for the Spurs. If his 3P% could have increased in Pop's system, we'd be talking about a player with top-10-pick trade value in 2015.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just thought I'd update this thread since Ersan has been one of my top-three trade targets over the years.

Ilyasova managed to pull out of the tailspin he was in earlier in the year. He ended up averaging 20/10/2 per 36 after the All-Star break. He did so despite shooting only .250 from three, which means he's not just a stretch-four. His 125 ORtg was fantastic considering how hard it was for Bucks to score, but his 115 DRtg leaves a lot to be desired, even less so because of his fine rebounding numbers.

I think he would have been a great buy-low candidate for the Spurs. If his 3P% could have increased in Pop's system, we'd be talking about a player with top-10-pick trade value in 2015.

Ya he's a tricky one.. he seems to always suck the first half of the year then turn it on the 2nd half. He'd be a good Bonner replacement at the very least in our system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya he's a tricky one.. he seems to always suck the first half of the year then turn it on the 2nd half. He'd be a good Bonner replacement at the very least in our system.
    People about Bonner's $3.9M. They're going to lose their minds over 'Sova making more than twice that. I doubt the front office wants any part of that deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People about Bonner's $3.9M. They're going to lose their minds over 'Sova making more than twice that. I doubt the front office wants any part of that deal.
    I mean, if Bonner was putting up 20/10 per-36 numbers, I don't think anyone would care if he made twice as much as he does now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, if Bonner was putting up 20/10 per-36 numbers, I don't think anyone would care if he made twice as much as he does now.
    'Sova won't do that on this team. Too many players play rotation minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Sova won't do that on this team. Too many players play rotation minutes.
    That doesn't make sense. His rate stats would almost certainly increase with the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't make sense. His rate stats would almost certainly increase with the Spurs.
    If you witness Kawhi's struggle to get touches and scores in this offense, you'll see that maybe I have a point. I mean, they're ACTIVELY trying to feed him and encouraging him to find his offense as the future of the franchise, and his per 36 numbers, if you round up, are 16/8. I'll stand by my assertion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you witness Kawhi's struggle to get touches and scores in this offense, you'll see that maybe I have a point. I mean, they're ACTIVELY trying to feed him and encouraging him to find his offense as the future of the franchise, and his per 36 numbers, if you round up, are 16/8. I'll stand by my assertion.
    You must have missed my bump where I was referring to his numbers after the All-Star break. Of course, his raw scoring may decrease, but few players see a true decrease in their rate stats on the Spurs. He'd almost certainly be more efficient. Also remember that he'd be a target largely for the post-Duncan era. He, Tony and Kawhi would probably be able to get plenty of touches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have missed my bump where I was referring to his numbers after the All-Star break. Of course, his raw scoring may decrease, but few players see a true decrease in their rate stats on the Spurs. He'd almost certainly be more efficient. Also remember that he'd be a target largely for the post-Duncan era. He, Tony and Kawhi would probably be able to get plenty of touches.
    Ah, well, as a Post Duncan piece, he might make sense. If you were to subtract one of the Big Three, shots/touches would open up.

One note, though: Patty Mills, who only shoots when he's awake, still falls a bit short(19.5) of 20 points per 36.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

May as well throw this one in here. Chinook, you're up.

Not that the Spurs have enough salary they're willing to trade away to get him, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

May as well throw this one in here. Chinook, you're up.

Not that the Spurs have enough salary they're willing to trade away to get him, though.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n44awp8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's said to have serious ankle issues since last season but I'd still do it in an heartbeat...

Thread Information