Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    gotta love a professional athlete who acts like a ing 15 yr old.

"WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!"

seriously?
    Nate is actually the more professional of the two brothers and may have the better career in front of him as a result..

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nate is always upfront before the fight, he's not there to be friends or touch gloves and usually gives props to the guys that fight him...unless you lay on him the whole fight, then he'll still talk smack after the fight. Can't wait for Bendo to whoop his ass after he whoops Frankie again.

My boy Belcher got a huge win. I'd love to see him get in the mix for a contender's fight...he stayed really calm in the lion's den, seriously who stays on the ground with a dude like Palhares??? Alan Belcher does!!

Lavar Johnson vs Shane Carwin next!

Feel bad for Kos, his eye looked like it did after the GSP fight. He dominated 3rd round after 2 close rounds.

Post Count
    155 is stacked lots of good fights to see, I know Nate is going to wait for le shot, but I'd like to see him fight pettis, I think showtime would take his ass out. Regardless bendo will.

Belcher proved tonight he is ready for a le shot, came in prepared for a tough opponent, even initiated the ground game.

And that Diaz sub was nasty, Miller was basically biting his own tongue as it was sticking out.

Overall great card

Post Count
    Nate is looking ready for a shot soon. This guy after years of inconsistant fights is coming into his own. Everything looked great.

Striking
    Cardio
    Ground Game
    Chin
    Pace.

Miller is a top wrestler at LW and he never got it down..

He is a carbon copy of his brother Nick but he is also more professional and has his head on straight. At just 27 the best could be to come for Nate..

I blame some of Nate's inconsistency from moving between divisions (WW and LW) LW is where he is his best and I think Rory McDonald showed him why he should stay away from WW.

Cool seeing 2 brothers (Nick and Dan) cornering their brothers in the same fight

Post Count
    Anyone know when Melendez is coming over to UFC?

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Anyone know when Melendez is coming over to UFC?
    He's held back cuz Strikeforce needed to keep him for the Showtime contract, will prolly be over early 2013. Hopefully two more fights for him, then he can get to the UFC. I'd love to see him and Alvarez as the first fight, and hopefully the log jam at LW is over by early next year...aka hopefully Frankie Edgar is at FW

Post Count
    Ronda Rousey at the event last night.. Wish she had more women to fight..

One observation I made during the Kos/Hendricks fight was that at the opening, Kos was showing some variety in his striking - front kicks, jabs, etc and immediately after the inadvertent eye poke on Hendricks, Kos reverted back to his haymaking right hand style.

Not that I was rooting for Kos, but thought he was going to show something new since he moved to a new camp for this fight.

Post Count
    One observation I made during the Kos/Hendricks fight was that at the opening, Kos was showing some variety in his striking - front kicks, jabs, etc and immediately after the inadvertent eye poke on Hendricks, Kos reverted back to his haymaking right hand style.

Not that I was rooting for Kos, but thought he was going to show something new since he moved to a new camp for this fight.
    He's never evolved to his potential.. Could have been better than he was..

Post Count
    Why do the Fox fights have to cut quickly to commercial as soon as the round ends? I like seeing the fighters in their corners, replays, and the ring girls. There are plenty of opportunities for commercials with only 4 fights in 2 hours. Other than that I thought the presentation and fights were solid.

Thread Information