NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and of you clowns buying into the hype?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    We'll see. I won't get into the ipo, but perhaps try and get some right after the ipo for a short term play precisely because of the hype. Then again I probably won't because I don't want to deal with that.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    i think generally web based companies that don't really generate any revenues outside of advertisements tend to underperform. they don't really sell anything and will be massively overhyped compared to its real worth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i think generally web based companies that don't really generate any revenues outside of advertisements tend to underperform. they don't really sell anything and will be massively overhyped compared to its real worth.
    Sure, but that doesn't mean they aren't a good opportunity to make some money.

Scrumtrulescent
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I'll wait for it to trade for a week or so and then make a decision. I certainly don't want any part of the initial frenzy when those shares first hit the market. The big money who can get in on the actual IPO shares will make a killing, but I don't see how the average joe will be able to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Sure, but that doesn't mean they aren't a good opportunity to make some money.
    leave trying to time the market up to the professionals. it should be wildly volatile and outside the means of you or I to accurately predict. big firms have supercomputers scouring the internet gathering intel on exactly whats going to happen and when with relatively good accuracy. they'll time the market and buy and sell the stock so many times in one day itll make your head spin son.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    leave trying to time the market up to the professionals. it should be wildly volatile and outside the means of you or I to accurately predict. big firms have supercomputers scouring the internet gathering intel on exactly whats going to happen and when with relatively good accuracy. they'll time the market and buy and sell the stock so many times in one day itll make your head spin son.
    Thanks Captain sucker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    post less and you won't look stupid as often.

Thread Information