Page 154 of 207 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 5170
    Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I finally agree that Mack has to go. This is just horrible football in ever aspect

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yep. Its that time. Alot of heads should be chopped this year.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You guys need to put dem Longhorns skins on tbh.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How do you do that?
    Last edited by bluetrumpet; 10-27-2012 at 06:49 PM.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    profile settings or board settings or one of those settings. you can pick a college and NFL team

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Control Panel --> General Settings (on the left under My Account)

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Control Panel
    General Settings

Scroll down until you see the place for your favorite college team.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That's better. Thanks

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There is one upside... Atleast we are not auburn.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Im tired of seeing Texas play soft as . It drives me up an f'in wall. God, I wish for 1 game, Huff, Jammer, and the Griffin Bros. along with DJ Johnson could come back and play for us. I still think Chizik needs to come back to run our D when Auburn cans him. Nobody here can tell me his defenses werent probably our best.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    dave campo stumps texas offense

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Rivals has some news on '14 LB Raekwon McMillan from Georgia. Apparently he has a top five and he grew up as a Georgia fan. Didn't he grew up in Texas?
    Last edited by Bloeddyr10; 10-28-2012 at 02:57 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, Stacy Searels stopped to see 2014 OL Braden Smith of Olathe, KS on Friday night. If you remember previous reports on him, he was not going to make any visits until his junior season came to a close. His high school team's last game was Friday as they did not qualify for the playoffs.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Update on JUCO OL Desmond Harrison of Contra Costa CC in San Pablo, CA (24/7). He has already officially visited NC State on October 6th and has plans to visit OU (November 24th), Arizona State (November 30th) and Texas (December 7th, banquet weekend). His last official visit will likely be to USC on December 14th:

"I'm just excited about everything right now,"
    Harrison said Sunday. "I have a lot of great schools looking at me."

"I know I'm going to Oklahoma in November (Nov. 24)," Harrison said. "I have decided that. I haven't decided on my last visit. It will be USC, Ole Miss or Texas Tech."

"I loved it (the official visit to NC State). I love it because it's close to home and it was a great atmosphere. I like the coaches," he said.

"Texas, it's UT," he said. "Their academics would be a strong plus. I like the atmosphere and the coaches at Texas. Oklahoma, that's a big offer. They are a big time program and they are winning, which is big."
    "I've been liking USC for a minute now," he said. "They have had a lot of success putting tackles in the NFL, and they have a great atmosphere."

"Definitely, I'm looking at a place I can come in and make an impact," he said. "Coming from junior college, I want to come in and play. I think because I'm coming from junior college, I could come in and play at any of the schools I'm looking at."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Latest with OL Caleb Benenoch (24/7):

“I haven’t taken any other visits (since the West Virginia game in Austin),”
    said Benenoch. “I wanted to come down for the Baylor game in Austin, but didn’t make it. The only one I have scheduled now is in December, which will be my official visit to UCLA.”

“We talk once a week,” he told Hookem.com. “I talk to Coach (Stacy) Searels and Coach (Mack) Brown. I’d say our relationship is really good. That’s one of the reasons they’re my top school. That’s a big factor for me. You have to trust your position coach.”

“They haven’t told me I need to commit by a certain time,” Benenoch explained. “They really want me. Coach Searels said he’s looking at some JUCO guys too, but that is just in case I decide to go elsewhere. But, he’s told me that I’m the one he wants.”

“They’re (Texas) still my favorite,” said Benenoch. “They’re my number one. Baylor, UCLA and OU are the others still in it. I plan to make my decision in December sometime.”

“They’re (Texas) doing okay,” he said. “The offensive line is on and off, but they have a very bright future ahead of them. They are young. They’ll be good.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2014 CB Nick Watkins of Dallas Bishop Dunne gives a review of UT after his trip to Austin for the Baylor game (24/7):

“The visit went very well,” said Watkins. “The game was exciting and the fans were rowdy. The atmosphere stood out to me the most. The fans were live and everyone was ready to see a game, including me. The fans definitely caught my eye though.”

“Both teams offenses were on fire,” Watkins explained. “Both defenses couldn’t stop them though. I did think that Texas’ defense did pretty well stepping up when needed to though. How they (Texas) played caught my eye as well.”

“They had their moments,”
    he said. “I thought that (Kenny) Vaccaro had a good game. (Quandre) Diggs was confident in the way he played, which really stood out. Both of those guys did good.”

“Academics are the most important thing to me,” Watkins told Hookem.com. “I looked at their business major, which is very important. That was big. I also went over their depth chart. I want to be able to compete and get on the field!”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Week 9 bowl projections:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...on=2012&week=9

Texas is somewhere between the Holiday Bowl and something called the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. Nice.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Latest BCS standings. Texas somehow comes in at #23:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter who the horns recruit with these coaches.
    True statement. Saturday was just brutal and tough to imagine it getting any better.

By the way, game time for Texas Tech is 2:30 p.m. on ABC.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't recall ever seeing something like this. Maryland loses their fourth, and final, scholarship QB to injury:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/marylan...02--ncaaf.html

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mack mentioned in his presser this morning that David Ash will remain the starter at QB and Johnathan Gray is now the #1 at RB.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas Tech apparently busting out this for the UT game:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas Tech apparently busting out this for the UT game:

They're going to rape Texas and look like assholes doing it. What a y uniform.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They're going to rape Texas and look like assholes doing it. What a y uniform.
    It's easier to score with Texas' D than it is with Tech's co-eds. The chances of guys like Cobbs and Phillips leaving Lubbock with a mad case of Raider Rash are high.

Thread Information