Page 198 of 207 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 5170
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Is Hill's recruitment pushing Swoopes away at all?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Sebastian Larue sounds off on the recruiting landscape:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...230920800.html

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Torrodney Prevot will be visiting A&M this weekend. The lone un-committed visitor for A&M.

Looks like A&M has 3 spots left in its class of 25 and the lone targets include Prevot, Hall and LaRue. If they don't work out, I'm not certain if A&M will try to flip a few other guys or wait until 2014 to sign a larger class again.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is Hill's recruitment pushing Swoopes away at all?
    No. Swoopes is already enrolled.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas saying Mack Brown, Stacy Searels and Bo Davis were at Waco High for a few hours today to see DT Andrew Billings. He'll be at Baylor this weekend for his last official visit.
    Last edited by TFloss32; 01-24-2013 at 03:07 PM.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Lucky #13: ESPNU will be reporting live from 13 of the nation’s top teams with coach interviews and up-to-the-minute news on the team’s recruiting class as the commitments arrive via fax:
    Alabama (Tom Rinaldi)
    Auburn (Paul Carcaterra)
    Clemson (Eamon McAnaney)
    Florida (Cara Capuano)
    Florida State (Jeannine Edwards)
    LSU (Holly Rowe)
    Michigan (Josina Anderson)
    Notre Dame (Bob Holtzman)
    Ole Miss (Allison Williams)
    Ohio State (Quint Kessenich)
    Texas (Longhorn Network: Lowell Galindo)
    Texas A&M (Pedro Gomez)
    USC (S ey Smith)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OU coaches apparently telling NFL scouts that S Tony Jefferson has work ethic and at ude issues:

http://blog.newsok.com/ou/2013/01/23...er-ou-coaches/

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Regarding Larue, many feel he is having trouble leaving close to home where his parents can attend the games. He still can take a couple visits but people think UCLA might be the leader in this recruitment now. Not sure anyone really knows what this kid is thinking. Hall got the full court press by Oregon and hopefully we know more about Prevot after this weekend but it should be interesting to watch if A&M can't get these guys.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Regarding Larue, many feel he is having trouble leaving close to home where his parents can attend the games. He still can take a couple visits but people think UCLA might be the leader in this recruitment now. Not sure anyone really knows what this kid is thinking. Hall got the full court press by Oregon and hopefully we know more about Prevot after this weekend but it should be interesting to watch if A&M can't get these guys.
    I don't care what people say, I like the Aggie updates. Thanks.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Darrell Wyatt's flight to California arrived late so he will meet with JUCO WR Ronald Butler in the morning (24/7).

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Fyi (Aggies), Derrick Griffin is visiting the Plains this weekend. Somehow I doubt Malzahn and Co can flip another, but who knows. Apparently he built a good relationship with AU QB commit Jeremy Johnson during the Army All-America game.

This according to J. Hokanson from Rivals.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Fyi (Aggies), Derrick Griffin is visiting the Plains this weekend. Somehow I doubt Malzahn and Co can flip another, but who knows. Apparently he built a good relationship with AU QB commit Jeremy Johnson during the Army All-America game.

Word is he wont qualify academically. If he does (this requires a miracle, apparently) and he flips to yall, he would be a huge get. That guy could have arguably been the best recruit in our class.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

He won't qualify academically and we are on such a numbers crunch we told the kid we wouldn't be accepting his signature. If A&M swings and misses on these last few recruits then maybe they might be willing to take his signature in case he somehow miraculously qualifies. If you guys are telling him that you can get him in academically then that might be enough for him to flip to you guys. This kid is an absolute animal so I hope he doesn't get in anywhere but here.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Word is he wont qualify academically. If he does (this requires a miracle, apparently) and he flips to yall, he would be a huge get. That guy could have arguably been the best recruit in our class.
    Yeah, I've read that as well, although Hoke hasn't addressed it in his reporting

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    and the Larue news becomes even stranger. Looks like he will officially be visiting Utah this weekend:

"@InsideTheUtes: HUGE update on 4 star WR Sebastian Larue at http://t.co/XNEwgNBE. Larue visits officially this weekend”

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Yeah, I've read that as well, although Hoke hasn't addressed it in his reporting
    Here's a picture of the A&M recruits at the All-American game and you can just see how much of a beast he is physically. (far right)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_npZXBCcAAW84U.jpg:large

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    He won't qualify academically and we are on such a numbers crunch we told the kid we wouldn't be accepting his signature. If A&M swings and misses on these last few recruits then maybe they might be willing to take his signature in case he somehow miraculously qualifies. If you guys are telling him that you can get him in academically then that might be enough for him to flip to you guys. This kid is an absolute animal so I hope he doesn't get in anywhere but here.
    Auburn is also trying to flip Dominic Walker from Nebraska(which will probably happen, imo, considering that s bag Pellini was talking about Cam and Auburn a few days ago on an in-house visit and he's Tony Stevens good friend). If Griffin somehow miraculously ended up at Auburn it would far and away be the best WR class ever. May still be even without Griffin..

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I love Stevens as well. Are you confident in being able to hold onto him? I'd be wary regarding his commitment.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Here's a picture of the A&M recruits at the All-American game and you can just see how much of a beast he is physically. (far right)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_npZXBCcAAW84U.jpg:large
    His film is silly. Very raw, but incredibly gifted. He'll gain some weight, too, which will make him even scarier

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    I love Stevens as well. Are you confident in being able to hold onto him? I'd be wary regarding his commitment.
    Yeah. He said he was completely done with the recruiting process. Dameyune Craig recruited him for Auburn and he was also the one who recruited him for FSU before he left for the Plains.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Dameyune Craig recruited him for Auburn and he was also the one who recruited him for FSU before he left for the Plains.
    Didn't know that. A&M is still heavily recruiting Levonte "Kermit" Whitfield, a WR committ for FSU who is rumored to be a very close friend to Stevens. Have you heard anything about Auburn having interest in this kid?

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Didn't know that. A&M is still heavily recruiting Levonte "Kermit" Whitfield, a WR committ for FSU who is rumored to be a very close friend to Stevens. Have you heard anything about Auburn having interest in this kid?
    Haven't heard that name before so I would say there's no interest. Looking at his profile, he's actually the type of guy that Malzahn needs to replace Onterrio McCalebb... Small and speedy with the ability to do work out of the backfield and return kicks.

Don't know if you have a rivals account, but I read an interview they did with him about his recent visit with Terry Price. It seemed to go quite well. Mentioned that he's definitely okay with going out of state

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Haven't heard that name before so I would say there's no interest. Looking at his profile, he's actually the type of guy that Malzahn needs to replace Onterrio McCalebb... Small and speedy with the ability to do work out of the backfield and return kicks.

Don't know if you have a rivals account, but I read an interview they did with him about his recent visit with Terry Price. It seemed to go quite well. Mentioned that he's definitely okay with going out of state
    He's supposed to be making an official visit February 1st.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I think A&M is in a great spot with Garrett and Whitley.
    If A&M gets any commits on or after Junior Day it will probably be one of these two or Tank Davis.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I seriously love all this talk about a&m and Auburn in this Texas thread.

Thread Information