Page 52 of 207 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 5170
    el mero mero
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Too bad they are waiting on Samples who has the same skill set as Warrick.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    West Mesquite WR Eldridge Massington won the 15-4A 100 meters with a time of 10.66

dude is 6'3" 200+

put me down for this guy if we take another WR
    Like Inside Texas has said, he's a M. Williams with hands. Hope the UT staff re-visits this one during the spring eval period. Big-time threat on the outside.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    QB Tyrone Swoopes has been invited to Nike's The Opening. The link below is a video with comments from the coaches at the Elite 11 in Dallas:

http://espn.go.com/high-school/footb...lip?id=7805584

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    *WR Marcus Johnson won his district in the 200m.

*CB Maurice Smith won his district in the 100m.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Too bad they are waiting on Samples who has the same skill set as Warrick.
    Samples is a huge prospect for several reasons.

Obviously, he's a playmaker, but even more importantly, the dude is just intense and plays like he has something to prove. I saw Samples at a camp and you can tell he's a guy that pushes the envelope and was just busting it every single opportunity regardless of if people were watching or weren't. And he had a reputation amongst the players of being a compe or. Love to see that in a player.

Let's not forget his father Reginald Samples is the coach of Skyline. I wouldn't think it would be wish to brush him off just yet.

But that doesn't even matter, he is being recruited by everybody for a reason.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LSU offered Dontre Wilson as an ATH/CB. Weird

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting CB Antwuan Davis is on an unofficial visit to Notre Dame right now.

Unfortunate news with injury to Bryant...let's hope for speedy recovery (fall camp) or possible depth chart casualty with incoming FRSH Jones, Johnson

Communication lines for coaches should re-open come Monday 4/16...TFloss any thoughts who may commit before end of spring?

BTW...whateva happened to posts from the BFLT? No noise on BON or ST

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Former five-star DE Aaron Lynch leaving Notre Dame:

http://notredame.scout.com/2/1176940.html

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Communication lines for coaches should re-open come Monday 4/16...TFloss any thoughts who may commit before end of spring?
    That's correct. The spring eval period starts officially on the 15th of April but the coaches aren't allowed to be on the road on Sundays, so everyone should venture out on Monday. Just a reminder that coaches are allowed to see a player in person two separate times before May 31st.

For UT, an obvious answer, but I like both CB Antwuan Davis and CB Maurice Smith to commit before school ends. I know Smith mentioned recently that he'd like to push his timeline back until his senior season but I don't really buy that. I'm honestly more interested to see the new names that surface during this time and who the staff will take a longer look at. Like we talked about last night, Massington's track times are enough to make Wyatt do a double-take.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hope y'all can see this article, but it lists the updated roster for the 2013 US Army All-American Bowl and WR Jake Oliver is the latest UT addition:

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...sp?CID=1349827

Interesting read from IT (Q & A w/ Jesus) implying that Smith slow-playing offer w/ Texas may lead to chasing Luke if Smith does not commit (who was thought to be 100% if offerred)...watching vids on these DB prospects Luke & Davis would be my choice

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2014 DE/LB Hoza Scott of La Porte has been invited to the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge in Atlanta this summer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Justin Manning not going to make OU spring game. Apparently he was going to go with his bro, but his bro had to work. He then tweeted the following:

justinGranger ‏ @JustinGranger I wanna go to Oklahomas spring game so bad !!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From Eric Nahlin over at IT on Von Bell --

I just got off the phone with Rossville (Ga.) head coach Mark Mariakis and he had some interesting but not Earth shattering things to say.

I'll bullet point them:

- Vonn had a great time at each school on his recent 'World Tour'. He liked the coaching staffs at each school and felt comfortable at every stop

- The way Vonn talks about UT, it really stands out. There's some emphasis there

- Bell felt like he fit right in with the compe ive environment at Texas

- Coach Mariakis said that he's supposed to meet with the Bell's in the coming days at which point he expects Vonn to start narrowing his list down. He added that he's not 100% sure if Vonn will start to shave schools from his list

- Mariakis does expect Texas to make Bell's top five

- Spring practice starts on May 9th and runs through the 24th and Texas is expected to visit twice

- The Bell's are fully aware of UT's success with inundating the NFL will defensive back talent. Not only has the UT staff informed them, but so has Mariakis

- Coach reiterated that he would be absolutely shocked if UT didn't make Bell's top five

Thoughts: From the very first time I talked to Coach Markiakis I felt Texas stood a good chance of pulling the talented safety despite his SEC area code. Since then I've talked to Bell and Mariakis again and I feel just as confident, if not more so.

I'm not saying Bell ends up at Texas. I'm saying UT has just as good a chance as anyone, even perceived neighborhood SEC bullies.

I should have more after Coach M. has a chance to sit down with Vonn and his family.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Interesting read from IT (Q & A w/ Jesus) implying that Smith slow-playing offer w/ Texas may lead to chasing Luke if Smith does not commit (who was thought to be 100% if offerred)...watching vids on these DB prospects Luke & Davis would be my choice
    I don't see UT having to go that route, but if they did, you wonder how Luke would respond since he left Austin without an offer. I don't think he was too thrilled about that even if he knew beforehand that was a possibility. I've read that Luke isn't as big as he's listed, so I wonder if that went into Akina's decision once he saw him in person.

Have to believe that Luke communicated he was going to luke (could' nt resist) around even with offer and Mack thought Smith would jump at offer (read where he said Texas was his dream school)...all things being equal now (waiting) --gotta think Luke would be worth the wait. IMO he is Earl Thomas redux

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DJ Ward to OU

T Prevot (if can add weight w/o loss of quickness) is out future Buck. On another note Cole Luke did not make ou SUX spring game per GOBR twitter

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mizzou's new threads:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good get for them. Either he or DGB was the youngest player to ever receive a verbal offer from OU. Both were offered around 14 or 15 years old.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information