Page 54 of 207 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 5170
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Peter Jenkins and Justin Manning were talking trash on twitter yesterday. Lets just say you can forget about Manning.
    Saw that. The staff may need to just cut bait if they haven't already.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ATH Ricky Seals-Jones is confirmed for the Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge this summer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from DE Torrodney Prevot (OrangeBloods):

"Coach (Oscar) Giles called late Sunday night," Prevot said. "I wasn't by my phone so I called him back and we talked. We set up a calling schedule. I'll call him every Wednesday or something."

"Me and coach Giles thought of a date, around May 10," Prevot said of a possible visit. "It's still kind of up in the air right now."

"It's the same ones as before (Prevot's leaders) - LSU, Texas and Texas A&M," Prevot said. "I've only visited those schools, so I don't know about any others right now. I might go to Oklahoma State this summer."

"I still play the same game, but some teammates try to move around faster, get into it more," he said. "I'm really just trying to improve more on my technique and using my hands a lot more. It's more repe ion. And our coach has gone to some camps to learn techniques with the hands."

"Actually, Texas is one of my top schools so far," Prevot said. "Austin is just a great place. They have a lot of events in Austin, so many things you can do as a college student."

"I'm thinking of taking my visits and then committing early during the season," Prevot said. "I want to take my official visits, really map out the schools, see what they're offering, see how it is at the school."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, TE Darius Terrell and CB Eryon Barnett have decided to transfer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    UT press release on the transfers:

Austin -- Texas sop re tight end Darius Terrell and junior defensive back Eryon Barnett have elected to transfer, they confirmed on Tuesday.

Terrell, a 6-3, 238-pounder from DeSoto, Texas (DeSoto HS), played in nine games at UT. He registered one reception, in 2011 as a redshirt freshman.

"The University of Texas is a great place," Terrell said. "Its diversity makes it unique to most other colleges in America. Unfortunately, things didn't work out for me, but I'm thankful for Coach (Mack) Brown, Coach (Bruce) Chambers and the coaching staff for blessing me with the opportunity to experience Texas and all of the great people and opportunities it exposed me to. I formed a strong and hopefully lifetime bond with my teammates, and while I’ll miss them all, I’ll still be rooting for them. I know Texas has great things in store for the future and will be on top again soon. At the same time, I also look forward to taking the next step in my life and doing what I feel is best for me in pursuing my dreams elsewhere."

Barnett, a 6-2 195-pounder from Euless, Texas (Trinity HS) missed the 2011 season with a knee injury. He played in nine career games, mostly on special teams.

"The Longhorn nation has been good to me," Barnett said. "Coach Brown and Coach (Duane) Akina are great coaches and have helped me become a better man and helped me as a player. I'm going miss my teammates and UT, but I decided I need a new and fresh start."

“We appreciate the efforts of both Darius and Eryon during their time at Texas,” Head Coach Mack Brown said. “We understand their reasons and support their decisions. We wish them the best of luck in the future.”

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

OU lock. Always has been.

The only reason he is holding out is because his ego that OU did not offer as early as other players.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Does anyone have the conversation btwn Jenkins and manning?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Does anyone have the conversation btwn Jenkins and manning?
    Can't find Jinkens' responses, but:

JustinGranger = Manning
    RIPS_SHIRT_OFF = Jinkens

---------------------------------------

justinGranger ‏ @JustinGranger
    @RIPS_SHIRT_OFF @y3a_thatsuno
    I DONT GIVE A F*** WHO HE IS !! he aint s*** !! and N**** you aint nether!! U just another P**** Texas commit!

@MichaelObi11 @RIPS_SHIRT_OFF
    lol OU will win a National Championship b4 sorry A** Texas do!! P.s: who is you dude??

@RIPS_SHIRT_OFF @michaelobi11
    you and yo lil hoe gone on!! how many games did texas loose last year??? now shut up sorry a** kids!!!

Oklahoma 57 Texas 17!!! aha you stupid if you thinking national championship !

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder how new the tranfer news are for the coaches.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I wonder how new the tranfer news are for the coaches.
    Barnett has been in the making for like two years now as the guy could never stay healthy. I bet Akina was secretly hoping for that spot to open up.

Terrell is mildly surprising. He's definitely not ahead of McFarland and Grant so Harsin probably was aware that he may decide to go.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    SMH...what's wrong with this map?!

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

A facepalm is fitting.
    Not gonna spoil it for others who don't know.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Cut bait! Fux em. Texas Gang or Die!! Im not overly impressed wit him anyway. Go after Vincent or even Joey Bosa.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, TE Darius Terrell and CB Eryon Barnett have decided to transfer.
    Does this open up scholly offers for this recruiting period?

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    With the unexpected uncertainty with Antwuan Davis and Maurice Smith after being offered i wish that offers would go out to Cole Luke and Priest Willis. I like these guys alot. It seems like i remember Priest even saying before that he had a initial interest in Texas. We need to take ownership of Arizona.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is Su'a cravens totally out of the picture?

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Can't find Jinkens' responses, but:

JustinGranger = Manning
    RIPS_SHIRT_OFF = Jinkens

---------------------------------------

@RIPS_SHIRT_OFF @y3a_thatsuno
    I DONT GIVE A F*** WHO HE IS !! he aint s*** !! and N**** you aint nether!! U just another P**** Texas commit!

lol OU will win a National Championship b4 sorry A** Texas do!! P.s: who is you dude??

@RIPS_SHIRT_OFF @michaelobi11
    you and yo lil hoe gone on!! how many games did texas loose last year??? now shut up sorry a** kids!!!

Oklahoma 57 Texas 17!!! aha you stupid if you thinking national championship !
    @JustinGranger @_centerstage_ trust me boy u will Neva make it at texas lmao!!! Betta go to pine bluff!! Lmao

@JustinGranger boy da number 1dt in Texas is Malcolm brown and he goin to Texas look him up!!! Boy u trash

peter jinkens ‏ @RIPS_SHIRT_OFF Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    You fw one u fw all of us bruh we fam round here lol

@JustinGranger Smh boy he 2012 n trust u ain't fw him lol

@JustinGranger right on!

Ill take up for Texas jus like I'll take up for skyline let me catch a sooner talkin trash I'm straight sliding they ass!!!!

Ion care who it is!! If my mama talkin trash bout Texas I'm sorry mama I love u but yo ass gettin knocked da f**k out too lmfao!

@JustinGranger @michaelobi11 bro chill out!!! N no they won't wit yo sorry ass u gone leave my Texas fam alone doe real talk sorry ass boy!

@teckerd <=== who tf are you???? Didn't nobody ask for yo punk ass input sorry ass sooner Smh y'all gone learn one day!@justingranger

@JustinGranger @michaelobi11 watch this year that's all ima say! Wen was the last time y'all won a national championship doe? O ok! Us 2005

@teckerd boy I Neva have like ou and o yea bob stoops wanted me boy u crazy he seen me work in that OU drill but ok Smh lol@justingranger

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Does this open up scholly offers for this recruiting period?
    i'm am interested in this answer does anyone know? will they give one to the greyshirt?

Post Count

They didn't put Missouri on it either.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Aside from obvious of not including their own state (or Missouri), North Carolina is shown.

It made the front page of ESPN haha

Can't blame the people in College Station, they never left the area and home school in a barn only goes so far.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...hirt-sec-teams

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Hype ‏ @TorrodneyPrevot
    Oklahoma just called. Moving up!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from ATH Stanvon Taylor after speaking with Akina over the phone:

"Really, he (Akina) was just informing me that they can officially call us juniors now. He was just letting me know that he was making sure he called his top recruits to let them know they're the recruits being called on the first day."

"He was just telling me he was going to try to come down in May to see me at the school. He was telling me how everything was going, how their spring game went."

"I was glad. I didn't know. I had a missed call and it was from coach Akina. I told my mom that he had called and she said 'I don't think he's supposed to call.' Then I checked my voicemail. He let me know that it was the first day. When I called him back, told me about it."

"Before we got off the phone, he said he really wanted me to know they're interested. He said before offering, he'd like to come meet me in person, see how I am in person before taking that step."

"(Akina and my mom talked about me coming down. I don't really know the details of how the conversation went, but I know my mom does want to come down and check it out. We may come down sometime this spring and maybe for a camp too," Taylor said.

"Notre Dame said they were going to stop through and see me. They said they watched my film and want to see me in person. That was my first time ever talking to them, so I really didn't know they were interested," Taylor said. "With Kansas, it was the safeties coach. He was telling how their program has been the past couple years with coaches fired, how the program was going now with new coaching staff. He was telling me how they're looking to recruit the program, that he's going to get close with me during the recruiting process."

"I guess the schools that I've started to base things off are the schools that I have offers from so far. I would say probably my top four would be Kansas State, Arkansas, Texas Tech and Tulsa," Taylor said. "Houston is in there too."

"I've always really been interested in them (Texas). They're always at the top. It's just a thing of getting an offer from them," Taylor said. "I'm kind of waiting on that before getting too much into it."

"I just want to show everyone that comes out that I haven't changed, if anything I've gotten better," Taylor said. "I'll play wide receiver and corner. Most schools are recruiting me as a corner."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from 2014 LB Josh Walker of Gilmer:

"Great, it was amazing (the UT spring game). The atmosphere was just extravagant," Walker said of the trip to Texas. "I met the offensive line coach (Stacy Searels), the linebacker coach (Manny Diaz), Mack Brown, and Coach (Ken) Rucker. Coach Brown was real with what he stating, and the linebacker coach was also real with what he was saying. It felt like I was at home back at Gilmer. They remind me of our coaching staff here."

"The campus, the fan support, the history, coaches and again, I felt at home," he said.

"1. Texas A&M, 2. Texas, 3. Oklahoma, 4. LSU, 5. Baylor," Walker said. "Texas A&M is No. 1 because it's SEC and I love the SEC style and the atmosphere at College Station is kind of like Austin. Texas I told you (about the spring game visit). Oklahoma has been my favorite college for a while. It's fun in Oklahoma and the tradition. LSU, kind of like A&M, the defense and SEC. Baylor, because it's close to home. I love the fan base and their defensive style. They are all great academic schools also."

"The spring is going great," Walker said. "Some goals for this upcoming season are of course to shoot for a state ring and to improve on things that we struggled with last season."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A name worth keeping an eye on for next year is 2014 RB Madre London of St. Thomas Aquinas in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. He attends the same school as DT Joey Bosa. London moved from Little Rock, Arkansas right before the 2011 season and has mentioned that Texas was always his favorite team growing up so he showed up to the NFTC (Nike Football Training Camp) in Miami this past weekend in UT gear. Texas is expected to visit the school in May:

“Growing up, my team was Texas,” London said Tuesday night. “When I moved to Florida, and started missing home, Arkansas also became another team of mine. Those two are my teams, and Alabama.”

“I moved to Fort Lauderdale two weeks before the season started. The season went alright. I had to work my way up the depth chart having moved in, and I did. I had to earn my spot to play,” he said.

“I played all the special teams, and running back last season. I expect to do a lot more next season,” he said.

“The Miami NFTC camp went well. I didn’t do as well as I expected, but people told me I did well. I know I’ve got a lot of work to do. I’ve got to work on not getting jammed getting off the line of scrimmage by linebackers,” he said.

“I’ve received questionnaires from Miami, FSU, Rutgers, Boston College, Arkansas, Arkansas State, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Georgia Tech, Kansas, Mississippi State and Louisiana tech. I went to Louisiana Tech’s camp before, and I have also made unofficial visits to SMU and Houston when I was a freshman. I will probably go to camps at Arkansas and Arkansas State this summer, and hopefully more,” he said.

“I like the big running backs Texas has now, and has had. I like how Mack Brown and Texas use their running backs. I have always liked Texas,” he said.

Thread Information