Page 63 of 207 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 5170
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Surprise, surprise. WR Eldridge Massington has committed to USC.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    HornsNation article on the Davis commitment:

http://espn.go.com/colleges/texas/fo...exas-longhorns

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Great news on Davis!

Saw a video on ESPN where Marcell Harris said that he is "probably" going to the summer camp, to "see what's up". When asked about his leaders he mentioned Florida, Texas and the rest. So it looks like a Florida-Texas battle with him.

I really hope Texas can get him!
    Last edited by Bloeddyr10; 05-04-2012 at 12:31 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from the father of CB Antwuan Davis. Davis' family and high school coach drove to Austin to commit in person:

"We had been talking about it. We talked thoroughly last night with his head coach," said Anthony Davis, Antwuan's father. "It's a great place to be, great atmosphere, the DB coaching is the best as far as technique and we like how they take care of the kids."

"We thought it was time to make the decision. Once we got in that office (Mack's), he was hypnotized. It was basically over after that."

"He had a pretty strong idea of what he wanted to do. He knew where he wanted to go to school the whole time, but he wanted to wait to help his teammates out," said Anthony Davis. "But it was time for him to get out there and do his thing."

"We're very excited. My parents can come down and watch him play. It's an overwhelming feeling for it to happen," Anthony Davis said.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    In Mack's office:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Saw a video on ESPN where Marcell Harris said that he is "probably" going to the summer camp, to "see what's up". When asked about his leaders he mentioned Florida, Texas and the rest. So it looks like a Florida-Texas battle with him.

I really hope Texas can get him!
    Texas needs to land at least one more of Bell, Collins, Harris, Luke or Smith (Bell is first prize). I'd like to see them take three ultimately. Everyone expected Davis to commit rather soon once he received that UT offer, but I wonder if the offer to Collins yesterday impacted his decision at all and made him feel like he needed to get it done. Excited to see if all of this has caught Smith's attention.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Check out this video of a UT student getting hit by a bus on The Drag recently. I only post it because he turned out to be ok:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o8oJ...e_gdata_player

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Clemson star WR Sammy Watkins arrested:

http://www2.wspa.com/news/2012/may/0...ol-ar-3731114/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Great pickup with Davis. Been a huge fan of that guy for quite a while. Speed is off the charts, and that never hurts.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Finally! I was getting bored with all these recruits flip-flopping on who they like and what offers they're looking for.

Also, enjoy this photo.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Check out this video of a UT student getting hit by a bus on The Drag recently. I only post it because he turned out to be ok:

This was today, and I know the guy. He's okay, just has a cut on his face from the windshield. Supposedly the bus driver ran a red light.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This was today, and I know the guy. He's okay, just has a cut on his face from the windshield. Supposedly the bus driver ran a red light.
    Holy that's crazy what was he thinking? Glad he's ok that was nuts!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Holy that's crazy what was he thinking? Glad he's ok that was nuts!
    People on campus tend to start crossing streets as soon as the light turns yellow. So when people say the bus ran a red light i'm not sure if it was actually red or he jumped onto the road when it was yellow. Either way, he's on painkillers right now and all over the internet and the news. Likely to be on Tosh.0

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    People on campus tend to start crossing streets as soon as the light turns yellow. So when people say the bus ran a red light i'm not sure if it was actually red or he jumped onto the road when it was yellow. Either way, he's on painkillers right now and all over the internet and the news. Likely to be on Tosh.0
    Funny you mention buses running red lights because I remember them doing that all of the time when I was at UT. One of the scarier moments of my life happened in front of that Thai restaurant, Madam Mam's, at Guadalupe and Dean Keeton. I always crossed there because I had class in the Communication school. This girl standing in front of me had her iPod on and was oblivious to the world. She decides to cross prematurely and I grab her backpack to pull her back on the sidewalk as the bus goes by in front of us after running a red light. I will never forget her face when she realized what she had done. I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't died up there yet from a similar situation. Too many people jaywalking, riding bikes, etc.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Finally! I was getting bored with all these recruits flip-flopping on who they like and what offers they're looking for.

Also, enjoy this photo.
    Great photo of Bennie. Dude is making a HUGE difference up there.

Getting Davis in the mix was big for UT. After dominating February they haven't had a commitment in two months. Factor in the drama with Samples, Wilson probably going to Oregon and Prevot/Smith taking their time, it seemed we've been short on good news. A bonus from Davis today...he told 24/7 he was getting Smith on the phone as soon as he got back to Bastrop. We'll see if his commitment changes Smith's tune at all since they're buddies.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ATH Stanvon Taylor of Tulsa, OK committed to Oklahoma today, so we can scratch him off the list of potential DBs.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    eldridge massington ‏ @OH_GOTTAMAN
    @bperroni Okok I was gonna commit to usc right away lol

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Great pickup with Davis. Been a huge fan of that guy for quite a while. Speed is off the charts, and that never hurts.

Antwaun Davis at district meet running the 100m. Care to guess which one he is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5hzq8UGNZgk

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    Texas needs to land at least one more of Bell, Collins, Harris, Luke or Smith (Bell is first prize). I'd like to see them take three ultimately. Everyone expected Davis to commit rather soon once he received that UT offer, but I wonder if the offer to Collins yesterday impacted his decision at all and made him feel like he needed to get it done. Excited to see if all of this has caught Smith's attention.

My thoughts exactly... Add Priest Willis to th mix and see what happens. Look for Collins to commit very soon!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Also, enjoy this photo.
    wonder why they put that longhorn network logo on, is it still only on grande? pretty big fail so far tbh

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Hope he wins state next weekend. Looking for Rhodes to do well in the 200m.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good story on Johnathan Gray over on OB -

http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1362442

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    According to multiple reports, Tulsa (OK) Union DE/OT Dalton Rodriguez has committed to Oklahoma. He will play OT for the Sooners.

Thread Information