Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manziel has never shied away from admitting the fact that he grew up wanting to play quarterback for the Texas Longhorns. During the season, a photograph of him with coach Mack Brown also made it’s way across social media. However, the Longhorns decided (for whatever ridiculous reason) that they were only interested in Manziel as a defensive player, and didn’t offer a scholarship. He chose to play for the Aggies, and the rest is history. (Before I anger every A&M fan reading this, I understand that there is nothing to say that he wouldn’t have chosen A&M over Texas had they offered him as a quarterback).
    Last night, the quarterback attended a concert in Austin, and thanks to modern day technology, an image of Manziel throwing up what looks to be the “Hook ‘Em Horns” sign in front of an Austin (and likely pro-Texas crowd) is making its way across social media today.

Shouldn't be a big deal.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    I think the joke here is UT missing out on another elite QB while having no better options than Baby McCoy and Ash.

I think the joke here is UT missing out on another elite QB while having no better options than Baby McCoy and Ash.
    That is the joke and won't change until Mack is gone. Still, them die hard Aggiez be pissedd I saiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddd.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yep

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Still time for johnny to transfer

Also, how many good college QBs has Mack ever recruited or actually played under him? This shouldn't be a surprise.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I think it has to do with the offensive coordinator.

Tech takes three star QBs and has them routinely hitting 4k yards like nothing. No reason UT can't do the same unless the OC sucks.

plenty of Leach family OCs they could have. But Mack still feels the need to coddle Gingerwhite

Post Count
    Still time for johnny to transfer
    lol. How ridiculously funny would that be? The thing is he probably wants to, but he knows Aggie fans would probably lynch him if he ever did. Plus he would have to sit out a year.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    southwest texas state university

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also, how many good college QBs has Mack ever recruited or actually played under him? This shouldn't be a surprise.
    Mack has had a good to great QB play every year til 2010.

Starting with Major Applewhite who was Big 12 Off player of the year in his 2nd year. Simms for all his faults was not a bad QB, he couldn't win big games but he still won a lot of games. Vince took us to the promise land and McCoy took us pretty far winning more than 40 games in his career.

Texas fans were spoiled with our QB play for a very long time.

Then GG screwed it all up.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    [shrug] Prolly doing it ironically.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    [shrug] Prolly doing it ironically.
    Or increasing his chances of getting laid.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Equally understandable, forgivable.

Get it, Johnny.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think it's pretty safe to say that both fanbases like this kid. Obvious poon-hound. Tough as nails. Likes to party. Maybe goes to class? What's not to like?

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Or maybe he was just saying, "Rock on!" seeing that he is at a concert.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think the kid is ghey but in the closet, that explains the fake GF

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    He's definitely doing the hook 'em sign. Doesn't bother me. Won heisman.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Wrong thread, Vito.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

Perfectly acceptable.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    southwest texas state university
    I don't see how SWT or Texas State has anything to do with UT missing out on a top notch QB. Every UT fan in here would agree it was a mistake to not sign Manziel. You wanting to change the subject just shows you know exactly how right I am.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    I think the kid is ghey but in the closet, that explains the fake GF
    The only thing gay about him is his nickname (which he's personally made fun of for being stupid). The world tour he's been on since winning the Heisman is in legit, the more I learn about Manziel the harder he is to hate.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The only thing gay about him is his nickname (which he's personally made fun of for being stupid). The world tour he's been on since winning the Heisman is in legit, the more I learn about Manziel the harder he is to hate.
    Gotta agree with you on this one.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    he's the anti tebow great white monkey baller, winning heismans and using that swag to get laid

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't see how SWT or Texas State has anything to do with UT missing out on a top notch QB. Every UT fan in here would agree it was a mistake to not sign Manziel. You wanting to change the subject just shows you know exactly how right I am.
    Texas missed out on a lot of top notch recruits. I'm so glad that you are blessed with the gift of foresight. Perhaps you, in all of your infinite wisdom, might have bequeathed your knowledge to the University of Texas in exchange for some trainer snatch. You're not right. Just ing stupid. A lot of people passed on Manziel. A lot of people were wrong. Make sure you point that out to nearly every major university not named Oregon and Texas A&M. By the way, missing out on Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin were more egregious.

Thread Information