My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...usaolp00000003

ATLANTA -- Mitt Romney says he's a better tea party candidate than his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination.

The former Massachusetts governor lashed out at Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum on Wednesday, the day after losing contests in Missouri, Minnesota and Colorado.

Romney says his opponents are members of a Republican Party that had lost its way. He says spending on lawmakers' pet projects doubled under Gingrich, a former House speaker. He says Santorum, a former senator, was a major proponent of that type of spending.

Romney says the tea party movement was created to fight Washington insiders who spend too much and that Santorum and Gingrich "are the very Republicans who acted like Democrats."

Despite Tuesday's results, Romney says he expects to win over conservatives going forward.

~~Come on Willard...this ain't bean bags.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Willard Gecko is a less wimp with too much money and too little brains.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its the argument he has to sell. Lets see how good of a salesman he is over the next two weeks. Yesterday was not a good day for the Romney movement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't hear Willard denouncing any of the negative PAC ads that destroyed Gingrich in Iowa. Now that the shoe is on the other foot......

Thread Information