My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However, I started thinking about the playoffs and the rotation we might see when we get there. Most teams when they arrive at the playoffs will reduce their rotation. For example, regular season rotation may feature 10 players, but once the playoffs start it becomes an 8 man rotation.

I know it's early, so I guess this is a prediction thread. The way I see it now is the Spurs have 11 players that can play on any given night. This includes; Blair, Bonner, Duncan, Ford, Ginobili, Green, Jefferson, Leonard, Neal, Parker, and Splitter. Honestly, this is a huge rotation. I imagine that Pop will reduce the number of players in the rotation when the playoffs start.

Who do you guys think we'll see?

The big three is a given. We will see them a lot in the playoffs. I might be giving Pop too much credit now, but I believe Splitter will play a vital role this year too. I also see Bonner getting playing time as well (who would have guess?). At this point we have 5 in the rotation.

Then you have a combination of Green/Neal/Leonard/Ford/Blair/Jefferson to fill out the rest of the rotation come playoff time.

What do you guys predict the end result will be? I know it's early but having an 11 man rotaiton in the playoffs is something that I don't think will happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gfy

Thread Information