View Poll Results: Poll: Will Manu Ginobili ever score 20 points in a single game again?

Voters
341. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

310 90.91%
  • No

31 9.09%
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is the lifeblood of this team, tbh - if he only had someone else to help tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Brown just said Manu could play easily 2 more years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez... how deep did Manu have to dig to come up with that performance in a game like this? He ain't as good as he once was - but he's as good once as he ever was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez... how deep did Manu have to dig to come up with that performance in a game like this? He ain't as good as he once was - but he's as good once as he ever was.
    Nice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warrior (a real ing Warrior). Legend. Whatever you want to call it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could easily have scored 30 points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just ing ridiculous - to be named next to the great KAJ - wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get him to 60 like KoMe
    He'd do it in under 58 shots or whatever it took him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just enter SpursTalk to see this topic, and say maybe now i can change my vote to Yes, five and half years later... Thanks Manu for this 21! I think that is his last 20+ game, but with Manu you never know!
    Last edited by chasky; 05-21-2017 at 10:08 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, bro, mind sending me det fiddy? (Lakers kept the pick)

Finally won one against you
    Done

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, buddy.

I'll wind up giving it back to you at some point next season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just scored 21 in the last game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 pts in 17 minutes in a losing cause. Because he's Manu Ginobilli

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No
    NO
    nein
    ne
    ingen
    nie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, buddy.

I'll wind up giving it back to you at some point next season
    Don't care about the money, pissed about The Pick

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In light of the fact that this may be Manu's last game ever as a Spur, I figure it's as good a time as any to say this.

The truth is I'm probably one of the biggest Manu Ginobili fans on this forum and I always have been. I made this topic 5+ years ago as a facetious troll topic and it's been fun keeping up the charade for all that time, but for all of the vitriol I've ever said about Manu Ginoibili 100% of it was fabricated.

I started watching the Spurs (and indeed the NBA) back in 2001. I remember the first time I ever saw Manu Ginoibli in a game I knew he'd be a special player - a rare breed that comes along once every generation. Although he's never had the stamina to put up superstar level totals, he's been a perennial example of what I'd call a "PER superstar," particularly during his heyday back in the mid to late 2000s. I remember obsessing over advanced stats during that time largely because they were one of the few metrics that objectified Ginobili's greatness on the court. It's difficult for non-Spurs fans to appreciate what he does because all they see (during his prime) is 18 PPG, but total points scored has always belied his true impact to the game and to the Spurs franchise.

It's been the highest privilege and an absolute honor watching him all of these years, and I'll probably shed a tear or two when tonight's game is said and done if this is indeed his last game. He didn't score 20 tonight but he mustered a 20+ point game last night against arguably one of the best teams in recent history and really it just kind of puts a cherry on top of a remarkable career.

The only person on these forums who knows about this secret of mine is probably the actual biggest Manu fan, our very own ElNono

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In light of the fact that this may be Manu's last game ever as a Spur, I figure it's as good a time as any to say this.

The truth is I'm probably one of the biggest Manu Ginobili fans on this forum and I always have been. I made this topic 5+ years ago as a facetious troll topic and it's been fun keeping up the charade for all that time, but for all of the vitriol I've ever said about Manu Ginoibili 100% of it was fabricated.

I started watching the Spurs (and indeed the NBA) back in 2001. I remember the first time I ever saw Manu Ginoibli in a game I knew he'd be a special player - a rare breed that comes along once every generation. Although he's never had the stamina to put up superstar level totals, he's been a perennial example of what I'd call a "PER superstar," particularly during his heyday back in the mid to late 2000s. I remember obsessing over advanced stats during that time largely because they were one of the few metrics that objectified Ginobili's greatness on the court. It's difficult for non-Spurs fans to appreciate what he does because all they see (during his prime) is 18 PPG, but total points scored has always belied his true impact to the game and to the Spurs franchise.

It's been the highest privilege and an absolute honor watching him all of these years, and I'll probably shed a tear or two when tonight's game is said and done if this is indeed his last game. He didn't score 20 tonight but he mustered a 20+ point game last night against arguably one of the best teams in recent history and really it just kind of puts a cherry on top of a remarkable career.

The only person on these forums who knows about this secret of mine is probably the actual biggest Manu fan, our very own ElNono
    I've known for as long as this thread existed, and never said a word... good job, tbh... although this might actually not be Manu's last game ever as a Spur... we'll see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No disrespect to TD, but Manu is the greatest compe or the Spurs have ever had. And probably top 5 in all time NBA.

He's up there with Jordan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ginobili plays with heart. Love that guy!

Thread Information