Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rangers season effectively comes down to two variables: AL winning the all-star game OR some NL team clinching on the last day not actually making it to the WS this time. They would have beat Cards with HFA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inb4 would have beat Cards if didn't choke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry brah I'm not interested in being assistant manager at Taco Bell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the Rangers scouts goes to my church here in my hometown. I didn't go this morning, and apparently he was talking to my parents and showed them the ALCS ring...damnit..wish I had gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Det throw Nellie just made was manu-esque.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, I didn't notice her in the other games, but that brunette over the ump's shoulders is pretty nice.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the Mexican one next to the blonde? Meh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So help me God...if Nathan s this game up...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We caught a break with that suicide squeeze. The ball clearly hit his leg and should have been a foul ball. And apparently it takes slow motion for Tom Grieve to see it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    wow that was a scary last out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We caught a break with that suicide squeeze. The ball clearly hit his leg and should have been a foul ball. And apparently it takes slow motion for Tom Grieve to see it.
    meh..doesn't matter. Gonzales would still have been up with nobody out and the bases load. And with only one run scored, Tigers couldn't have asked for anything better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow that was a scary last out.
    Joe mother f'in Nathan...that guy is going to kill us.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That was one of a road trip. Only loss was by one run and it was also the only game this season that the Rangers have trailed going into the 9th inning.

Also, I will be at tomorrow's game, as well as on Wednesday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the Mexican one next to the blonde? Meh
    Oh. I forgot. They weren't at HEB......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh..doesn't matter. Gonzales would still have been up with nobody out and the bases load. And with only one run scored, Tigers couldn't have asked for anything better.
    That

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was one of a road trip. Only loss was by one run and it was also the only game this season that the Rangers have trailed going into the 9th inning.

Also, I will be at tomorrow's game, as well as on Wednesday.
    I'll be there, too. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there.

The way I see it, Rangers were "brought down to earth" simply because of an injury. No disrespect to Verlander because he did good, but.........

I'm still not sold on Nathan, either. Oh, and Wash should use Ogando for more than one inning. That dude is on fiyah!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still not sold on Nathan, either.
    This...I have a REALLY bad feeling about Nathan.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'll be there, too. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there.
    My seats are up there too. Although I'm closer down the line to home plate than I was the last couple years, so I can at least see most of right field now.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Really good series for the Rangers. Congrats.

I was all pumped up to see Neftali v. Verlander. Then Friday night's rain out came and I found out they got pushed to the night game. I was so pissed. And on top of that, the day game we did end up going to, we see Porcello completely his pants in the first inning as I witnessed the longest half inning of major league baseball I have ever seen. Almost felt like watching a little league game of hit after hit on some poor little 9 year old. It was awful lol.

Would have been something if the Tigers could have pulled out the next two. Verlander did enough. And I thought our rookie lefty Drew Smyly gave the team a really good chance as well. Just not enough I guess. Anyway, I didn't watch those two games anyway. After the Saturday afternoon game, I got faced and stayed downtown and caused some trouble and had to recover all day yesterday.

Anyway, good series for the Rangers. Definitely the team to beat in the AL. You guys need to get a few injuries over the course of the season so some of the other AL teams can catch up and make a bid for the top spot. I'm sure Josh will oblige me at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really good series for the Rangers. Congrats.

I was all pumped up to see Neftali v. Verlander. Then Friday night's rain out came and I found out they got pushed to the night game. I was so pissed. And on top of that, the day game we did end up going to, we see Porcello completely his pants in the first inning as I witnessed the longest half inning of major league baseball I have ever seen. Almost felt like watching a little league game of hit after hit on some poor little 9 year old. It was awful lol.

Would have been something if the Tigers could have pulled out the next two. Verlander did enough. And I thought our rookie lefty Drew Smyly gave the team a really good chance as well. Just not enough I guess. Anyway, I didn't watch those two games anyway. After the Saturday afternoon game, I got faced and stayed downtown and caused some trouble and had to recover all day yesterday.

Anyway, good series for the Rangers. Definitely the team to beat in the AL. You guys need to get a few injuries over the course of the season so some of the other AL teams can catch up and make a bid for the top spot. I'm sure Josh will oblige me at some point.
    Except for a couple of outings, your starters did well. The problem was, and it's going to be a problem for a lot of teams, is the Rangers bullpen. They have one of the best, if not THE best bullpen in the AL.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Getting the last two games would have made the series totally fine for the Tigers. It hurts that our rookie lefty Smyly really pitched well against the Rangers and their right handed power bats, so it was unfortunate to lose that later in the game. But the other thing was the Tigers offense really didn't help out the pitchers much at all either. Tigers needed to put some more pressure on Colby that game.

The first game with the minor league lefty was to be expected. And I didn't know what to expect from Smyly. But the game that really hurt was the Porcello start where he had that 8 run first inning. Keep it to even 4-5 runs and maybe that gives the offense a remotely realistic chance to battle back. 9 runs in the first two innings is just too big a hole on most occasions. And Duane Below battled to at least keep the game right there for like 5-6 innings or however many he threw. Makes you wonder if Leyland actually pulled the plug in the first inning whether it could have made a difference.

Rangers pitching is very good. I still think the Tigers offense needed to do more.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    tbh I think the Tigers are still the 2nd best team in the AL (I guess it still depends on how this series vs the Yankees goes). They just didn't bring the intensity needed the 1st two games + Josh Hamilton playing out of this world for now doesn't make it any easier.

The last two games I saw the usual Tigers who always give the Rangers a headache

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

AWESOME ! And a one pitch DP save for Nathan. wooo

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information