Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    On my reading, I find that the fans normally shouted "USA" on all games. not just against this school. I read other interesting things like Edison players shouting during the National Anthem. If this one is true, it would be just cause to shout "USA" just for this game alone.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If this many people are talking about him he must be doing something right.

Sincerely: Any radio program director

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://hackwilson.blogspot.com/2012/...en-is.html?m=1

Insulting conservative women is perfectly fine.
    Because, of course, they aren't REAL women according to the standard feminist rule book. Just like black conservatives aren't REAL black people, according to left wing ideologues, and therefore can and should be subject to vicious attack.

As far as women go, if you are any one of the following, you are fair game for any kind of malicious slander the left can conjure up:

-Pro-life
    -Protestant, Catholic, or Mormon
    -Amish
    -Opposed to pre-marital sex
    -In support of traditional marriage
    -In support of 2nd amendment rights
    -Respectful of men and masculinity

By contrast, if you are one of the following, you are applauded, supported, and encouraged in today's society:
    -Lesbian
    -Any religion other than Christianity or Mormonism
    -Pro-abortion
    -PromiscuousLuck_The_Fakers_
    -Anti-male

As we see the absolute tar and feathering of Rush Limbaugh by the rabid leftist media for calling a and , let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

In 2009, David Letterman in a pathetic attempt at humor, referred to Sarah Palin as a " ty flight attendant."

In 2011, Obama mega donor Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a "c*nt" during his standup routine.

Also in 2011, Obama mega donor Bill Maher and guest Marc Maron lightheartedly discussed how they hope Michele Bachmann's husband "f*cks her angrily."

In 2011, left wing talk show host Ed Schultz called conservative talk show host Laura Ingraham a " ".

In 2011, after Ed Schultz called Ingraham a , the liberal women on ABC's The View casually discussed the usage of the word and laughed about Ingraham being called one.Luck_The_Fakers_

In 2009, Keith Olbermann referred to conservative blogger and author Mic e Malkin as a "mashed up bag of meat with lipstick."

In 2010, Joy Behar of The View repeatedly called Republican Sharron Angle a " " on air, saying, "She's going to , this ."

In 2010, Gawker published a libelous story slandering Tea Party candidate Christine O'Donnell led "I Had a One Night Stand With Christine O'Donnell."

In 2011, the rabidly liberal cartoonist of Doonesbury, Garry Trudeau, created a comic making fun of Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann's breasts.

In 2011, Bill Maher, again on cue, referred to Sarah Palin as a dumb " ".

In 2009, David Letterman joked about 14 year old Willow Palin getting "knocked up" by Yankees 3rd baseman Alex Rodriguez.

In 2010, California Democrat Jerry Brown's campaign called Republican challenger Meg Whitman a .

In 2009, Florida Democrat Alan Grayson called Linda Robertson a "K Street ".

In 2010, Democrat Janis Baird Sontany of Tennessee said of Republican women, "You have to lift their skirts up to see if they are actually women."

In 2008, liberal entertainer Sandra Bernhard said of Sarah Palin, "she would be gang-raped by my big black brothers if she enters Manhattan."

In 2009, HBO ran a program called "A Final Night With George W. Bush, You're Welcome America" which featured a woman portraying Condoleezza Rice giving a lapdance.

In 1999, Salon.com's Thor Hesla, and outspoken Democrat, wrote a piece about conservative Ann Coulter saying she should "buy a vibrator" and "rack up some quick orgasms."

In 2008, Obama supporters were caught wearing t-shirts proudly displaying the words "Sarah Palin is a C*nt."

You know, we really could go on, and on, and on. But it isn't necessary.

With each of these slurs against conservative women, not a single word from the spineless feminists and emasculated men working in the media. Because, like I mentioned earlier, a conservative woman is not a REAL woman, because a conservative woman is against abortion, in favor of morality, and respectful of men. Our society has moved past these "ancient" beliefs into an era of enlightenment where right = wrong, wrong = right, up = down, wet = dry, yes = no, and every single relativist driven thing you can imagine.

Now here we are in 2012, and Rush Limbaugh, that mean, white, racist, sexist, phobe and hater of women, has referred to a as....a , and the entire media and left wing in this country has collectively soiled themselves in an unprecedented toddler like temper tantrum.

Where was that reaction when Bill Maher referred to Sarah Palin as a c*nt? Or when Ed Schultz called Laura Ingraham a ? Or when Michele Bachmann was repeatedly slurred and slandered in the most revolting of sexual ways during her campaign? No, there was none, nor will there ever be one from the left.

Last night was the series premier of GCB on one of the most de able of television networks in this country, ABC. "Good Christian es" is most certainly poised to offer plenty of satire and sexually charged humor at the expense of Christian, conservative women in this country. Is there any outrage about this? Let's just say, if this show was led "Good Muslim es" or "Good Lesbian es" or "Good Liberal es" or "Good Atheist es" we would see---well, you can guess the reaction.

The most sexist of all is the disgusting treatment any woman on the right receives in this country.

But they deserve it right? After all, because they don't believe in aborting unborn human beings, that means they aren't REAL women right?

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On my reading, I find that the fans normally shouted "USA" on all games. not just against this school. I read other interesting things like Edison players shouting during the National Anthem. If this one is true, it would be just cause to shout "USA" just for this game alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had already made my choice. i had long ago decided CC would not get my fare after they brought him here several years ago. I try and keep an open mind though and you said that you liked it so i decided to give it another shot. Do you disagree with anything that I said or are you just going to leave it at that?
    I don't care about where he came from or what things go on in his personal life behind the scenes. I find him and the topics he covers entertaining enough to listen to most days.

I do listen enough to know that people blow the amount of coverage he gives the Mavs way out of proportion, imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that the guy who does halftime on WOAI? That guy is freaking horrible. He has no cadence to his speech.
    He's the guy that usually does Spurs post game react, where he usually talks about the Mavericks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [boo-hoo, look at the insults leveled at conservative women, we're such victims, waaaaaaaah]
    I figured it would be a matter of time before some industrious right-wing hack put together some list like that.

"What Rush did isn't so bad, 'cause the liberal media does it all the time."

Some of that list is bad.

BUT

You can't equate them. Rush went far over any reasonable line with someone who really didn't deserve the level of vitriol.

To begin with Rush didn't even get his facts straight, and secondly, he made up.

Saying someone is a c*nt and saying that they farm animals are quite different.

Frankly Maher's comments deserve some criticism for their harshness. I would vastly prefer a bit more civility in our discourse.

Rush has recanted, and sadly gained some publicity for his slowly fading show. He has apologized, but I am a bit disgusted with the doubling down on his comments by other conservative talking heads, as well as some here.

I used to be just appalled by the right wing in this country, but this adds disgust to that.

, if it will make the decent conservatives that paruse the forum occasionally feel better, I will be happy to take Maher to task sometime.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 03-08-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if you can't differentiate between calling a non-public figure a " " because of her testimony on birth control, and calling TV pundits who MAKE THEIR MONEY on vitriol " es" or " s," there's no helping you.

It's all in the game. You guys eat this up, so don't complain when it's directed at your guy.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin can write to Bill Maher's sponsors if he's so outraged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goes to professional demeanor, regardless of one's personal reasons for citing it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The name calling in the media is tired and lazy no matter who is doing it. People who are paid to be in the media should be required to do better by the people paying them.

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured it would be a matter of time before some industrious right-wing hack put together some list like that.

BUT

You can't equate them. Rush went far over any reasonable line with someone who really didn't deserve the level of vitriol.

To begin with Rush didn't even get his facts straight, and secondly, he made s/hit up.

Saying someone is a c*nt and saying that they farm animals are quite different.

Frankly Maher's comments deserve some criticism for their harshness. I would vastly prefer a bit more civility in our discourse.

Rush has recanted, and sadly gained some publicity for his slowly fading show. He has apologized, but I am a bit disgusted with the doubling down on his comments by other conservative talking heads, as well as some here.

I used to be just appalled by the right wing in this country, but this adds disgust to that.

, if it will make the decent conservatives that paruse the forum occasionally feel better, I will be happy to take Maher to task sometime.
    geez, you're so full of

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    People just need to move on. Liberals get a free pass and conservatives don't.

If you offend a Jew, , or liberal woman, you better prepare yourself because you are going to be on trial for crimes against humanity.
    If you offend a Christian, Catholic, fat person, re ed person, or a conservative, you will be praised and be called a hero.

Accept that and move on.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    re ed person?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this jacob guy is a riot!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol hero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I think the re s go in the same class with the s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rush's retirement can't be too far off. I've accepted that and moved on.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ....and thats how we get catholic priest!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blanket swaddled and sprinkled with special accommodations by progressive do gooders?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Liberal celebs have made fun of re ed people and people with other disabilities yet none of them are charged with crimes against humanity. You can still make fun of re ed people without consequence. I would put Asians and Native Americans in the fair game group as well.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    melt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal celebs have made fun of re ed people and people with other disabilities yet none of them are charged with crimes against humanity. You can still make fun of re ed people without consequence. I would put Asians and Native Americans in the fair game group as well.
    It's true, we make fun of you with all your mental defects after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BUT

As opposed to those that DID DESERVE that level of vitriol? Lol

Doesn't matter. It's some phony GOP "war on women" that distracts voters from the REAL issue -- the economy.

This doofus appears to echo your spin. Notice at the end of the video that he says on message: "The GOP hates women".

Thread Information