Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    You want Uncle Sam to give out free abortions and free birth control pills. She wants free birth control pills and free abortions. I did the math.

If you are so passionate about these liberal causes, why not step up and foot the bill?
    On several occasions, I have challenged those who want to use tax payer dollars, to instead, start a charity for the cause they believe in. Ask for donations. They can then set the rules and have something to be proud of.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Regular people and celebs will not do that. They would rather and whine about the issue and throw stones at anyone that oppose.

This whole controversy is a joke. This just shows you how much of a joke Obama's presidency has been and how pathetic American society is.

Our economy is still ty, Israel wants to bomb Iran, and we're in debt up to our eyeballs and people want to about free abortions and free birth control pills. It's pathetic.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Regular people and celebs will not do that. They would rather and whine about the issue and throw stones at anyone that oppose.

This whole controversy is a joke. This just shows you how much of a joke Obama's presidency has been and how pathetic American society is.

Our economy is still ty, Israel wants to bomb Iran, and we're in debt up to our eyeballs and people want to about free abortions and free birth control pills. It's pathetic.
    Yes, too many people are pathetic in this world today.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I can admit that I'm a negative pessimistic prick but I don't just sit around and hold my hand out hoping that the federal government or someone helps me. I work a ty job that I hate because that's what people do. They do that they may not necessarily like in order to survive and give themselves the basic needs of humanity which are food, shelter, and clothing. Nowadays, it's like people don't even want to work for that. They want that free.

like abortion and birth control pills aren't necessary to a person's life. You could make the argument that abortion is necessary if the mother's life is at risk. Abortion is baby killing but I wouldn't stop a woman from getting an abortion if it was to save her life or look down on her for doing so.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol free abortions

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "people don't even want to work for that."

You're one, stupid, ignorant off

There's still something like 4+ job demanders for every job offered. And that with Ms who are not evens job demanders/"unemployed" because they've quit looking.

Something like 6M jobs lost since the Banksters Great Depression began.

People are losing the homes, going homeless, etc because they can't even find jobs.

Lots of middle class unemployed have found tily paid jobs (your level) and are badly underemployed/overqualified.

So take your St Ronnie Welfare-Queens-in-Cadillac lie and shove it up your ass.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're honestly going to tell me that America hasn't become an en lement society?

I don't have a problem with the people that want to work. My problem is with the people that want to be taken care of by Uncle Sam from cradle to grave.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cowards and Apologies That Aren't

http://readersupportednews.org/opini...ies-that-arent

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're honestly going to tell me that America hasn't become an en lement society?

I don't have a problem with the people that want to work. My problem is with the people that want to be taken care of by Uncle Sam from cradle to grave.
    You give yourself away using the 1%'s pejorative term "en lement".

The 1%, the UCA, the super-wealthy are the ones who think, know!, they are en led to unlimited, predatory, destructive Randian greed.

GFY

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The government would spend less money on an abortion than it would an unplanned child mothered by a crack head who is gonna want to collect welfare on her kid. That's why these stupid bible thumpers complaining about the government spending money on contraception and abortion is hilarious. It's a drop in the bucket.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, too many people are pathetic in this world today.
    insightful stuff, WC. you should write a book.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chapter 1: Why I Hate 90% of Black People, Including Surgeons
    Chapter 2: The Pussification of America: Why I Would Bring My Rifle to the Border to Shoot Mexican Women and Children
    Chapter 3: The Libertarian Guide to Government Mandated Tubal Ligation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want Uncle Sam to give out free abortions and free birth control pills. She wants free birth control pills and free abortions. I did the math.

If you are so passionate about these liberal causes, why not step up and foot the bill?
    Paying for birth control is far cheaper than the alternative option of paying for her illegitimate children you ing loon.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    rush crying today, too. i'm sorry i'm sorry, please stop pulling sponsor money!

who's the actual now?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ Rush calling his words stepping to the level of the left.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't give a . I shouldn't have to be paying for the birth control pills that are going to dumbass couples. They want them so bad, why don't they buy them?

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Jacob prolly pays nothing in taxes given that during his xanax rant he mentioned how pathetic his income is.

ing about where the 5 bucks you pay in taxes goes

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I paid about 1000 dollars last year in income taxes, ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free abortions!

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I paid about 1000 dollars last year in income taxes, ass.
    less than $1 of that went to contraception and abortion payments

thinking "your taxes" paid for any contraception or abortions

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Okay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Limbaugh: ‘I acted too much like the leftists’

Rush Limbaugh on Monday insisted that his apology for calling a Georgetown University law student a “ ” was “heartfelt,” adding that liberals were to blame for the whole incident.

In a statement on his website over the weekend, the conservative radio host said he “sincerely” apologized to Sandra Fluke, who had testified before Congress about the need for contraception coverage at colleges and universities, even if they are owned by religious ins utions.

“I don’t expect — and I know you don’t either — morality, intellectual honesty from the left,” Limbaugh told his listeners on Monday. “They’ve demonstrated over and over a willingness to say or do anything to advance their agenda. It’s what they do. It’s what we fight against here every day.”

“But this is the mistake I made: In fighting them on this issue last week, I became like them. Against my own instincts, against my own knowledge, against everything I know to be right and wrong, I descended to their level when I used those two words to describe Sandra Fluke. That was my error.”

He continued: “I feel very badly about that. I’ve always tried to maintain a very high degree if integrity and independence on this program. Nevertheless, those two words were inappropriate. They were uncalled for. They distracted from the point that I was actually trying to make. And I again sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for using those two words to describe her. I do not think she is either of those two words. I did not think last week that she is either of those two words. The apology to her over the weekend was sincere.”

Following a commercial break, Limbaugh returned to attacking liberals for his smear of Fluke.

“I used satire, I used absurdity to illustrate the absurd,” he said. “This story at the Cybercast News Service which characterized a portion of her testimony as sounding like — based on her own financial figures — that she was engaging in sexual activity so often that she couldn’t afford it. I focused on that because it was simple, trying to persuade people, change people’s minds.”

“I acted too much like the leftists who despise me. … It’s what we know and have come to expect from them, but it’s way beneath me.”

As of Monday, at least nine companies had suspended their radio advertisements on Limbaugh’s program.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/03/0...=Google+Reader

There millions of Repugs, conservatives, bubbas, red-staters who will believe the ultimate bull above. The librul debbil made him do it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can someone explain to me how that is a hero? What was heroic about going to Washington D.C. and ing about not getting birth control pills and abortions for free?
    Why didn't she to her man or parents about this and get them to pay for it?
    And why should a college pay for their students medical ? When I went to college, I was responsible for that myself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She did so much better in college than you did.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Anything else, taker?

Thread Information