Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read somewhere that even with LMA and Kawhi having max deals, the new TV contract and increase in the cap will allow the Spurs to go after another max player...not sure if this accurate or not.

regardless, what are the chances of the Spurs going after Drummond?
    I moved your post to this thread, as the Think Tank is really not for random thread topics.

As far as actual content of the post, the Spurs currently on have $3 Million in projected cap space. Even if they try their hardest to free up salary, they won't get enough for a max slot. No chance of Drummond unless there are epic changes to the Spurs' roster.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad to see Drummond carving out a rock solid career. I followed this guy when he was in HS and man you just kept thinking Olowokandi when he wanted to return to high school for a fifth year (wtf?) and then looked so soft at UConn. But he really did need the challenge of the NBA, and now how many better centers are there in the league? Holy he's averaging 18 and 19 so far this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read somewhere that even with LMA and Kawhi having max deals, the new TV contract and increase in the cap will allow the Spurs to go after another max player...not sure if this accurate or not.

regardless, what are the chances of the Spurs going after Drummond?
    Nah. We'll have some room, assuming promises weren't made to anyone (Tim, Manu, West) for signing cheap, but as the cap goes up, so does the MAX salary. Detroit will never let him go anyway. He's restricted.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons needs a total collapse at the end of the year and drummond needs to get pissed and take the QO

Thread Information