Weight: 215 lbs
    Birthday: 08/12/1991
    College: Texas A&M

DraftExpress
    nbadraft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty shocked he declared for the draft. I can't see anyone using a 1st rounder on him.

Pass on this kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldnt happen to be pops/buford friend again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the deal with Middleton:

He definitely has first round potential, however, this year is was injured frequently and never really got going. As a sop re, this kid could have been a lottery pick.

My guess is he'll check his prospects and return to Aggieland for his senior season

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess is he'll check his prospects and return to Aggieland for his senior season
    This.

Decent shooter, decent size, but lacks NBA-level athleticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Khris play at A&M. Wish he was healthy this year. I think he should stay in school and improve instead of go to the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. He'd be stupid not to (he'd end up in the 2nd round this year I think). Put in a good year at A&M and get guaranteed money in the first round next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't want to waste a 1st rounder on Khris even if he came back his senior year and had a good season. I've seen him at his best and his worst and nothing he does is really that impressive.

Statistically he has always been a poor 3 pt shooter and while his mid range game is probably his bread and butter his shot is still flat and it's really not that impressive. I guess these things are correctable but I just haven't seen anything from the kid that makes me say "Wow this kid can be a NBA level player".

He's really not aggressive going to the rack, he's pretty soft, skinny and gets pushed around at times as well. Defensively he's nothing to write home about, He has great length but still possessed poor lateral quickness and can struggle staying in front of his man.

He's certainly got the body for the NBA and that's probably why his stock can rise but I just don't see it from him. He's a dime a dozen SF in the NCAA and there are probably guys in the D-League right now who posses all the same tools that Khris does. He is still very young so he can still grow and mature so I guess well see what he can do in the SEC where the talent level is a lot more athletic like the NBA.

Thread Information