as per Ric bucher on twitter!
If all blacks suddenly left America;
- Prison population would go down by 37%. source
- There would be almost 50% fewer gang members. source
- Rape would go down by 33%. source
- Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan. source
- SAT scores would go up by about 100 points. source
- ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points. source
- AIDS and HIV infection would go down by over 67%. source
- Chlamydia infection would go down by 50%. source
- Gonorrhea infection would go down by 69%. source
- Syphilis infection would go would go down by 58%. source
- The average annual income would raise by over 20k. source
- The amount of people in poverty would go down by more than 30%. source
- Homelessness would go down by 57%. source
- The number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%. source
GS would be way more willing then Milwaukee to take RJ away. This would be great.
I really don't think Jackson is the same player anymore, but dumping RJ any way is a plus.
I just got wet.
I would shit myself please make it happen.
Holy shit. Please let this not be a tease.
Is there a god?
actually in all seriousness this would really screw up our cap space this summer. I'd welcome the trade for the short term goals of this season but in the long term I just dont know.
tbh we probably cant get anyone to come to SA anyways so fuck it lets pull the trigger.
Spurs fan born and raised, grandson of an integral piece of Spurs history and the man who discovered Tim Derk.
Please please let this happen! It would already get rid of one of our problems.
Jax, Manu, Neal, lots of clutchness
Could we really be that lucky?
Not sure what GS would want with him unless they plan on trading one of the other wings away. But they're playing better than anything RJ could provide.
At least we won't have to sweat it out for to long. I believe the deadline is at 2:00PMCST.
Wow, having sjax back would be awesome.
no freaking way ... right? don't want to get my hopes up
The deadline is one hour away so we'll known soon. Gonna suck if the Spurs screw up another deadline trade with late paperwork.
well s jax does not want to play in GS, that's why he was already traded to Bobcats.
I think a majority of people here would want this to happen. This would be a reunion of sorts.
"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli
SUPPORT USA MADE PRODUCTS!
bigger question if the trade happens, who starts? Kawhi or SJAX
PG: Parker, Mills, CJ
SG: Manu, Green, Belinelli
SF: Kawhi, Daye, Anderson
PF: Duncan, Diaw, Bonner, Ayres
C: Splitter, Baynes
"So the final image of Ginobili isn’t that he lost a bronze medal. It’s what he did to try to win one." -
Still crazy after all these years. “And I love that,” Jackson said. “I’d rather play with someone like him, who plays hard and gets hurt, than someone who is afraid.”
- SJAX regarding Manu
Would be great for us if it happens, but not believing it till its a done deal.
Of course Kawhi will start. Second unit will run with one of big three, SJax and Neal.
If this does happen, Sjax would have to unlearn a lot of bad habits that he's picked up in the years since he was last here...in a very short amount of time. Plus, we'd have to hope that having him on the roster doesn't stunt Kawhi's development.
Still - he's better than RJ.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)