Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this has been posted already, I may have missed it. If it has, just lock this thread Bruno.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this has been posted already, I may have missed it. If it has, just lock this thread Bruno.

damn, i'm disappointed danny didn't call out stephen asshole smith for his blatant Spurs hatred. Skip had to fight that battle for him. Of course Danny exemplified the classy Spurs way so that would be something to be proud of if we hadn't known of him sucking off lebron at a club after game 7. I'm not gonna let that go danny! Not until you have another good playoff run and we win that elusive fifth le. interesting how he mentioned jax as a key loss last year when it was danny's emergence that led to him getting booted from the team.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this show is such bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you come on a show and not only give generic answers but throw teammates under the bus by not defending them as they get roasted? What's the point? Embarrassing.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ray Allen traveled. Spurs win. 2013. 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the last 30 seconds... I've been very critical of him in the past but he's growing on me these days, when he's slumping at all times...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In regards to Duncan, "we could have went to him more in the 2nd halves in those games", he said what most of us begged for in games 6 and 7 last year, tbh..while Pop was being outcoached and Parker was trying hard to win Finals MVP..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In regards to Duncan, "we could have went to him more in the 2nd halves in those games", he said what most of us begged for in games 6 and 7 last year, tbh..while Pop was being outcoached and Parker was trying hard to win Finals MVP..
    TD was gassed... They went to him late in game 7 and it didn't turn out well at all, he couldn't score on Battier if you forgot...

The truth is that someone like Neal would have been way better than Manu, Pop putting all his chips on Manu at the end of both games was the worst decision...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good answer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker choked hard(like always when it comes to the playoffs). Impossible to win a championship when your "best" player is only averaging 15 ppg on horrendous efficiency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes the 100x worse tbh. He travelled badly. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skip Bayless ting on Stephen A.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Choking it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TD was gassed... They went to him late in game 7 and it didn't turn out well at all, he couldn't score on Battier if you forgot...

The truth is that someone like Neal would have been way better than Manu, Pop putting all his chips on Manu at the end of both games was the worst decision...
    In retrospect.

Given Neal, Green and Manu, if you choose the first two over the last one, you're not much of a coach to begin with, especially without the benefit of hindsight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wanted Green to say "Well we cannot start the playoffs early, regular season is what we have for now" when SAS said "sure, in the regular season".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh didn't need the benefit of hindsight to stop the train wreck that was Manu, some of his TOs were mind-blowing... Neal had one great game in that series at well and would at least shoot it instead of throwing it to the 3rd row...
    Last edited by Baam; 02-16-2014 at 06:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh didn't need the benefit of hindsight to stop the train wreck that was Manu, some of his TOs were mind-blowing... Neal had one great game in that series at well and would at least shoot it instead of throwing it to the 3rd row...
    That one in OT was the absolute worst where he just turned and threw it right to Miami. Pain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neal also made a bonehead mistake of leaving Mike Miller wide open in Game 6 after losing his shoe, which pretty much gave Miami all the momentum, leading up to the final minute drama that was to come. Neal sure did have a lot of brainfarts when it came to paying attention to detail on defense. Without that 3...no OT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neal also made a bonehead mistake of leaving Mike Miller wide open in Game 6 after losing his shoe, which pretty much gave Miami all the momentum, leading up to the final minute drama that was to come. Neal sure did have a lot of brainfarts when it came to paying attention to detail on defense. Without that 3...no OT.
    Can't blame a scrub player for losing the Finals, if anything blame the front office for allowing someone with such horrendous defense to even be on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker choked hard(like always when it comes to the playoffs). Impossible to win a championship when your "best" player is only averaging 15 ppg on horrendous efficiency.
    Lmao still with this lie and falsehood I see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruno

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The TRUTH?! LOL. You mean the guy who let a scrub with one shoe score over him? Yes, Manu struggled mightily in the end and should take his share of the blame but enough with the crazy talk.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao still with this lie and falsehood I see.
    6-23. Mills could have been Speedy Claxton 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The TRUTH?! LOL. You mean the guy who let a scrub with one shoe score over him? Yes, Manu struggled mightily in the end and should take his share of the blame but enough with the crazy talk.
    DO NOT Forge he let Chalmers get down really fast to bank that three instead of being down 2 they were up one! That swung the momentum IMO! He was horrible on D those last few games. Neal LOL, still laugh at some who think he is some kind of hero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6-23. Mills could have been Speedy Claxton 2.0
    Mills was hurt.

Thread Information