no nerds to help him
    wasted scholarship
    suspended indefinitely

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    out for the tournament
    getting caught cheating when every school does it
    dumb Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    You're too old for the "" trolling technique. Grow up.

My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    I think it's a set-up. Not that Melo didn't do it. But I think Syracuse is trying to make a point that they're doing everything they can to uphold the standards of college athletics and higher education and show that there is proper ins utional control over student athletes and the athletic programs after all the that's been uncovered this year with the pedo assistant coach and the failed drug tests. It's a preemptive maneuver to try to convince the NCAA and maybe the public that they don't need to be judged and penalized too harshly for the other they allowed over the years.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You're too old for the "" trolling technique. Grow up.
    You might be the most butthurt person on this forum. Switch Fab with a white guy and you'd be all over him. Racist piece of .

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    I think it's a set-up. Not that Melo didn't do it. But I think Syracuse is trying to make a point that they're doing everything they can to uphold the standards of college athletics and higher education and show that there is proper ins utional control over student athletes and the athletic programs after all the that's been uncovered this year with the pedo assistant coach and the failed drug tests. It's a preemptive maneuver to try to convince the NCAA and maybe the public that they don't need to be judged and penalized too harshly for the other they allowed over the years.
    I agree.

The spotlight is on them right now so they had to make this decision.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    You might be the most butthurt person on this forum. Switch Fab with a white guy and you'd be all over him. Racist piece of .
    Lmao! Calling me a racist pos. Get the outta here with your hand me down trolling ways.

Thread Information