Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gunwalker: ATF Walked Guns Directly to Cartel Using Taxpayer Dollars

Seriously. There should be people in jail, already.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're still waiting for the prosecution of those who led us into an unecessary war...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're still waiting for the prosecution of those who led us into an unecessary war...
    Okay, keep beating your dead horse while we deal with the present. And, that's a question you should ask the Obama Justice Department; seems to me they'd be the ones doing any prosecuting.

But, seriously, do you think crimes were committed here? Why did the Obama administration promote and transfer the two most culpable participants?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There should be people in jail, already.
    Rummy, Cheney, Rove and/or Bush?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, keep beating your dead horse while we deal with the present. And, that's a question you should ask the Obama Justice Department; seems to me they'd be the ones doing any prosecuting.

But, seriously, do you think crimes were committed here? Why did the Obama administration promote and transfer the two most culpable participants?
    Unlike you I find it to a serious offense to wage war on 'less than certain facts'.... but hey you go back to ankle biting..

just sayin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike you I find it to a serious offense to wage war on 'less than certain facts'.... but hey you go back to ankle biting..
    Unlike you, I don't believe any crimes were committed but, continue your crusade to bring your boogeymen to justice. No one is stopping you.

Now, do you believe, as I do, that crimes have been committed in the "Fast and Furious" government tax dollars and guns for narco-terrorist program?

Just askin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't paid any attention to the "Fast and Furious" - but the knee jerk reaction of the Obamabots to anything critical is as unproductive as it is predictable.

(and now you can respond with, "But that's what the Bushies did!"

In the meantime, no actual discussion takes place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike you, I don't believe any crimes were committed
    WASHINGTON — The Army general who led the investigation into prisoner abuse at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison accused the Bush administration Wednesday of committing "war crimes" and called for those responsible to be held to account.

The remarks by Maj. Gen. Antonio Taguba, who's now retired, came in a new report that found that U.S. personnel tortured and abused detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, using beatings, electrical shocks, sexual humiliation and other cruel practices.

"After years of disclosures by government investigations, media accounts and reports from human rights organizations, there is no longer any doubt as to whether the current administration has committed war crimes," Taguba wrote. "The only question that remains to be answered is whether those who ordered the use of torture will be held to account."

Taguba, whose 2004 investigation do ented chilling abuses at Abu Ghraib, is thought to be the most senior official to have accused the administration of war crimes. "The commander in chief and those under him authorized a systematic regime of torture," he wrote.

A White House spokeswoman, Kate Starr, had no comment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The justice department is neck deep in this. This was all a ploy to intentionally provide guns to the cartels (KNOWING and CELEBRATING when they were used to commit crimes) from the USA to build public and political sentiment for cracking down on gun sales.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WASHINGTON — The Army general who led the investigation into prisoner abuse at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison accused the Bush administration Wednesday of committing "war crimes" and called for those responsible to be held to account.

The remarks by Maj. Gen. Antonio Taguba, who's now retired, came in a new report that found that U.S. personnel tortured and abused detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, using beatings, electrical shocks, sexual humiliation and other cruel practices.

"After years of disclosures by government investigations, media accounts and reports from human rights organizations, there is no longer any doubt as to whether the current administration has committed war crimes," Taguba wrote. "The only question that remains to be answered is whether those who ordered the use of torture will be held to account."

Taguba, whose 2004 investigation do ented chilling abuses at Abu Ghraib, is thought to be the most senior official to have accused the administration of war crimes. "The commander in chief and those under him authorized a systematic regime of torture," he wrote.

A White House spokeswoman, Kate Starr, had no comment.
    Seems to be OT. You should start a new thread with this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems to be OT, you should start a new thread with this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rummy, Cheney, Rove and/or Bush?
    This should go in GGA's new thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems to be OT, you should start a new thread with this.
    I like to keep reminding the hypocrites of who they are..

in regards to the possibility of a crime? I have no doubt that the red team in Congress will do whatever they can to at least give the impression there was a crime..

the guy who created the OP already believes there was a crime without all of the facts so pardon some of us for not taking him too seriously...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i like to keep reminding the hypocrites that i am incapable of independent thought but great at regurgitating tired talking points

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Obama administration is indefensible on this, and so many other matters, that I choose to regurgitate a decade-old liberal canard instead of admitting the King has no clothes.
    There, fixed it for you.

So, do you believe any crimes have been committed in the "Fast and Furious" scandal and are you outraged no one has been indicted or arrested?

Just askin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't paid any attention to the "Fast and Furious" - but the knee jerk reaction of the Obamabots to anything critical is as unproductive as it is predictable.

(and now you can respond with, "But that's what the Bushies did!"

In the meantime, no actual discussion takes place.
    I don't know if there was a crime that was committed so I am not ready to level the charges... considering no one esle has of yet either..

now back to your ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There, fixed it for you.

I don't need any facts to level charges
    Just askin'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    speaking of regurgitating talking points, where ya been CC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact. The "Fast and Furious" Program was a federally funded ATF Program.

Fact. The "Fast and Furious" Program gave tax dollars to drug cartels so they could buy guns from ATF-selected gun shops in America.

Fact. Some of those guns have been used to kill a U.S. Law Enforcement Officer.

That's enough for me to say someone needs to be in jail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now yoni is for holding an administration accountable before he was against holding an administration accountable..got it..

very intellectually honest of you..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if there was a crime that was committed so I am not ready to level the charges... considering no one esle has of yet either..

now back to your ..
    Well, no one else has leveled charges because the agency that would do so is implicated as being neck-deep in the program.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now yoni is for holding an administration accountable before he was against holding an administration accountable..got it..

very intellectually honest of you..

Talk about hypocrisy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Fact. The "Fast and Furious" Program gave tax dollars to drug cartels so they could buy guns from ATF-selected gun shops in America.

what law was broken?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Obviously. The person(s) who killed the ATF officer should be in jail. None of the other stuff you list is necessarily a crime.

Thread Information