Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great signing for OKC if they get Fisher. I don't like that news at all. Hopefully no games get close enough for him to hit a game-winner. Dude is clutch as .
    The guy plays with a ridiculous amount of confidence that allows him to know down those shots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    uhh no, great signing for OKC. Fish gives them a veteran floor leader which they dont have. They have all the quickness they need in Westbrook
    This. Plus they are so athletic they have guys that can cover for him should he lose containment of his man. Anytime you have a guy like Ibaka back there swatting away anything in the paint it gives your defense a lot more opportunities to take chances on the perimeter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fact, Derrick Fisher is going to need Rollerblades to keep up with Patty Mills when our 2nd units face off.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Great signing for OKC if they get Fisher. I don't like that news at all. Hopefully no games get close enough for him to hit a game-winner. Dude is clutch as .
    I'm begging and daring OKC to put the ball in Fisher's hands instead of Westbrook's or Durant's to finish the game. Of course, if Fisher is in for the game winning shot, Westbrook is on the bench.

Thread Information