Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking the family to tomorrow nights game. My daughter is 2, does she need a ticket?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Children's Entry

Children 24 months and older must have a ticket in order to gain entrance to the AT&T Center. Children under 24 months of age may enter without a ticket but must sit on their parent’s or guardian’s lap. PLEASE NOTE: Some events will require all attendees regardless of age to present a ticket for entry into the AT&T Center. Please check the event’s ticket policies at the time of purchase.

http://www.attcenter.com/arena_info/arena_faq

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Mel. Looks like my daughter hasn't quite turned 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've been to hundreds of games and never saw anyone asked to present a birth certificate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please keep in mind the person sitting next to you. I've seen folks take in their child that should clearly have had their own seat. Chairs are pretty narrow to begin with and sitting next to someone with a child in their hands can be uncomfortable and less enjoyable to watch games.

It’s not so important who starts the game but who finishes it! ~Sweetmelody~'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had been wondering about the age for ticket, Thanks for the question and answer!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kids under 7 or 8 shouldn't be allowed at the games. not trying to be rude but it's ridiculous to think otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kids under 7 or 8 shouldn't be allowed at the games. not trying to be rude but it's ridiculous to think otherwise.
    7 or 8? Give me a break. Some of my best memories with my parents were them taking me to games back at Hemisfair when I was just a kid, or going with friends. The whole thing seemed majestic...the crowd, the lights, the players, the Coyote...everything was larger than life. It's part of the reason I've grown up an avid Spurs fan, because it was the first professional sport I'd ever witnessed live.

Now, I'll admit I've wondered why people bring babies to games. Not only is it hard to get them to sit still and be quiet for hours on end, the noise and atmosphere has to be completely overwhelming to them, and heaven forbid you have to try to carry them up into the nosebleeds. Plus, they won't be able to remember the experience anyways, so I never thought it was worth the hassle. Just get a sitter.

IMO if they are old enough to not cry for three hours, and old enough to remember the experience, then bring them right along. But it's a free country and people are gonna do what they wanna do.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll be in the cheap seats taking seats 1-4. If she gets crazy I'll let her run around the concession area so we don't disrupt our fellow Spurs fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll be in the cheap seats taking seats 1-4. If she gets crazy I'll let her run around the concession area so we don't disrupt our fellow Spurs fans.
    As long as you are one of the considerate parents, then more power to you. Hope it's the first of many Spurs games for your little tyke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    24 months, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It depends on where you are sitting. Let's say you are sitting in sec. 208, row 20. An 18-24 month old in your lap, tough height and angle, not much leg room. Not a comfortable proposition.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wife's better judgement says babysitter the better idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. I've taken my son to plenty of Rampage games, but I wouldn't take him to a Spurs game yet. Tickets are more expensive and I actually want to pay attention to the game. We always try to sit on the isle so we aren't disturbing anybody else, but it's a lot to ask for a one or two year old to sit still on your lap for several hours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't let s you around. If you wanna take your child take your child. If they don't like it they can leave.

Thread Information