Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    Free Fight

Sonnen VS Stann.. This is the Chael that must show up on Sat...

Free Fight

Sonnen VS Stann.. This is the Chael that must show up on Sat...

yeah, unfortunately he nearly dropped the ball against Bisping. Everyone was super disappointed in his performance in that one and that was his last fight...

lol at Silva's little boy Ed Soares. I want that got's head pounded in more than Silva himself

Post Count
    yeah, unfortunately he nearly dropped the ball against Bisping. Everyone was super disappointed in his performance in that one and that was his last fight...

lol at Silva's little boy Ed Soares. I want that got's head pounded in more than Silva himself
    The Bisping fight was so so but there were factors that were at play. That was a last min opponent change for Chael whereas Stann he had a full camp to focus on him and smash him. I also heard rumors he had a bad weight cut for the Bisping fight. So his cut must be like it was for UFC 117 obviously.. I know Chael will bring it again, just a matter of can he win this time?

Watch the UFC 148 pre-fight press conference with Dana White, Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen live Tuesday, July 3 at 2 pm ET/11 am PT

Presser starts in 15 min, can't wait for the first staredown!!!

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Watch the UFC 148 pre-fight press conference with Dana White, Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen live Tuesday, July 3 at 2 pm ET/11 am PT

Presser starts in 15 min, can't wait for the first staredown!!!
    2nd

Why are they so late?

Chael starts off 1st question with a great opening line, a rhyme

Chael "I thought if you tapped, it ended the round. I did not know that the contest itself would come to a conclusion."

staredown time!!!

!!!!

Post Count
    What A ANDERSON IS !

Post Count
    He will not scare Chael

Toasted

Post Count
    He did not understood the jurnalists but when Chael was talking, Anderson was making faces

Give me a chance I will go and fight Anderson myself!

Anderson trying to play the mind games (specifically TRT, Armstrong comments, money-laundering conviction). That doesn't work against someone like Sonnen, the master of trash talk.

Silva being over aggressive to start the fight (instead of gauging his opponent) could cost him. Fighting with emotion is tough to judge going into a fight.

Silva will land some good strikes on Sonnen early on most likely, but I still see Sonnen getting the TDs eventually because he will push forward and not allow Silva to use his length to his adv.

Last edited by ace3g; 07-03-2012 at 02:37 PM.

What A ANDERSON IS !
    He did not understood the jurnalists but when Chael was talking, Anderson was making faces
    what did he do specifically?

Post Count
    1st comment with the face off
    2nd he was making his faces

Post Count
    Anderson trying to play the mind games (specifically TRT, Armstrong comments, money-laundering conviction). That doesn't work against someone like Sonnen, the master of trash talk.

Silva being over aggressive to start the fight (instead of gauging his opponent) could cost him. Fighting with emotion is tough to judge going into a fight.

Silva will land some good strikes on Sonnen early on most likely, but I still see Sonnen getting the TDs eventually because he will push forward and not allow Silva to use his length to his adv.

Can't wait....

"I don't promote fights I pick fights, I'm like Jon Jones, I sound like Sean Combs, And I got trombone size stones like John Holmes"
    - Chael P. Sonnen

His opening line at the presser!!!

Post Count

I've never seen anything like this. I guess Ali was like this but I wasn't alive to see it. This is just a legendary matchup if for nothing more than the eye popping talking

I'll be wearing my Chael Sonnen shirt to the bar full of Silva fans saturday night can't wait for them to leave disappointed

I'll be wearing my Chael Sonnen shirt to the bar full of Silva fans saturday night can't wait for them to leave disappointed

Post Count

Post Count
    This fight truly is the definition of a grudge match...

This fight truly is the definition of a grudge match...

Thanks for posting, couldn't watch it tonight since it was on Fuel...

Interesting tweet from Kenny Florian:

Kenny Florian ‏@kennyflorian

Chael weight cut against Bisping went horrible & commission was making his life miserable all week from what I heard. If that Chael shows...

--

Someone at the presser asked Chael how his cut was going, hadn't heard anything about him having issues, so I wonder why the fan asked him that?

Of course I hadn't heard anything about that before, after the Bisping fight but it makes sense, he did look noticeably different.

So hopefully he doesn't have any cut issues for this fight and we get Silva/Stann Sonnen instead of Bisping Sonnen.

Thread Information