Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm more of an Anderson hater than a Chael fan but he ing kills me because he gives you hope then does something stupid to take it away.
    Chael used a few different techniques to get it down and could not in RD 2.. Okay so step back and reset youself, you got it down in RD 1 and dominated you know what to do.. He panicked and threw that wild spinning backfist WTF??? I don't get it with him..

They have fought 6 plus RDS and Chael has dominated 99% of it yet he is 0-2...

Haters gonna hate

Nobody will beat him in the MW division. The only guy that could beat him in this division has huge drug problems right now (Paulo Filho).

Jon Jones probably has the best arsenal to beat him since he can take down anyone and he can fight for 2 hours without gassing but i doubt Silva moves up to the LHW divison considering his age.

Post Count
    Haters gonna hate

Nobody will beat him in the MW division. The only guy that could beat him in this division has huge drug problems right now (Paulo Filho).

Jon Jones probably has the best arsenal to beat him since he can take down anyone and he can fight for 2 hours without gassing but i doubt Silva moves up to the LHW divison considering his age.
    meet at 195, take this to Jerrys World snf give the world what they wanna see.

Post Count
    BTW Silva cheated his ass off in this fight..

He was greased up and had to be wiped down
    Held the shorts to stop the TD
    Hit Sonnen with a right hand while holding the shorts..

Yves Lavine did one lousy job tonight...

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Chael LOST that fight, Silva didn't win the fight... /end troll

Jon Jones shook Silva's hand before the fight, and he's basically made it known he idolizes him so I doubt that fight ever happens even though I feel it would be amazing and everything the fans want to see.

Pissed off that Chael tried to get cute, he looked like he was doing damn good then he the bed.

Post Count
    Jones fought Rashad he would fight Andersom

Post Count
    Who does Chael fight now? Belfort, Bisping, Lombard. I wish he would move up a class

Post Count
    Chael LOST that fight, Silva didn't win the fight... /end troll

Jon Jones shook Silva's hand before the fight, and he's basically made it known he idolizes him so I doubt that fight ever happens even though I feel it would be amazing and everything the fans want to see.

Pissed off that Chael tried to get cute, he looked like he was doing damn good then he the bed.
    35 years old this was it for Chael.. Sucks but he blew it..

Post Count
    Who does Chael fight now? Belfort, Bisping, Lombard. I wish he would move up a class
    Vitor is a good fight for him at 85 but no more le shots for him with Silva holding the belt.. He would lose at 205 to a handful of guys..

Post Count
    BTW this was the most depressing 55 bucks i ever spent on a UFC PPV

Post Count
    I wanna see Sonnen vs Rashad and Bones vs Silva

Post Count
    I wanna see Sonnen vs Rashad and Bones vs Silva
    Jones won't fight Silva they are friendly and Jones loves the guy.. Jones just wants to build his legacy at 205 for a while.. I really think he admires the out of Silva..

Post Count
    Boring then ain't nobody doing to bones at 205.

Bisping, Belcher, Munoz, Weidman, Boetsch, Lombard, Shields is all that is left and some of those names are really stretching it

Post Count
    How does Chael get a few TD's stuffed and throws a spinning backfist?? Seriously...

Post Count
    Bisping, Belcher, Munoz, Weidman, Boetsch, Lombard, Shields is all that is left and some of those names are really stretching it
    None of them can beat Silva.. Sonnen had all the tools to do it but mentally he could not get himself there....

Post Count

Looking at this i don't even know what the Sonnen is doing here? He misses a left so he follows it up with a spinning back fist or elbow.. WTF are you doing??????? Since when does flashy nonsense and not technique win you fights Chael?

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am devastated !

Sonnen losing like this - he is probably killing himself .. / I will watch press conf in a moment/

When I saw Rosethal checking on Sonnen b4 he went into the cage I was wondering who will be the ref and when Lavigne show up I was like - ! But whatever. Unfortunately not whatever.

----
    I don't know if I will watch UFC live again.

I missed it but I im guessing that, that GIF was the end result?

DAMMMMMMIT!!
    Jus saw the fight!!

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    There still lives a hope for me that Alan can do this but now he will face Bisping in a tough matchup.

With no opponents for Silva there is a chance Shad now gets the shot.

----
    Still I'm a Sonnen fan , but that's it. A big failure and he will not get another chance. Too late. Too late.

Post Count
    There still lives a hope for me that Alan can do this but now he will face Bisping in a tough matchup.

With no opponents for Silva there is a chance Shad now gets the shot.

----
    Still I'm a Sonnen fan , but that's it. A big failure and he will not get another chance. Too late. Too late.
    I rewatched it last night before erasing it from the TIVO forerver.. I have to say that Lavine did a horrible job last night. Not only did Silva hold the shorts to avoid a TD in the 2nd rd but he blatantly grabbed the shorts and hit Sonnen with a right hand. All Lavine did was yell at him to let go, that is supposed to be a stoppage of action and a warning or PT deduction.

That said Sonnen just fought stupid.. I can't believe after 2 years to game-plan and compose himself after a dominant first RD when everything wasn't going perfect in RD 2 he just handed Silva the opening he needed like that.. Sonnnen can't handle the pressure which seems to go against his nature which always appears to be cool and calm..

Hadn't really noticed it before, I thought he just lost his balance after the spin, but he tripped on Silva's leg

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sonnen would've lost no matter how well the ref officiated. Silva had him figured out and would've picked at him the rest of the way.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    I still don't know how people can cheer for Silva so genuinely. Did they not see him holding Chael's shorts to avoid a takedown, then hold them again for an extended period of time and THROW A PUNCH? Yves Lavigne, in one night, made himself look worse than Steve Mazzagatti's worst. He should have paused and warned Silva because of his BLATANT attempt to stall his opponent unfairly.

I also don't know how people think Chael missing a spinning backfist and tripping onto the canvas shows how the first fight was a fluke. THIS fight was Chael being stupid. had nothing to do with Silva doing anything spectacular other than capatilizing on the ref's lack of discipline and being lucky his knee didn't hit Chael's head. Disgusting .

Thread Information