Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    I have doubts this fight is going to happen. Silva does not want it...

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have doubts this fight is going to happen. Silva does not want it...
    I agree and have said this many times before. You nailed it, Silva just doesn't want this fight. I will eat a sandwich if it happens, but until then, I'm still calling bull . Expect a "shoulder injury" or some other nonsense in the coming weeks.

Post Count
    I agree and have said this many times before. You nailed it, Silva just doesn't want this fight. I will eat a sandwich if it happens, but until then, I'm still calling bull . Expect a "shoulder injury" or some other nonsense in the coming weeks.

I agree.. Silva is certainly under pressure to follow through with this fight because the UFC needs a big selling event but he has laid the groundwork to find a way out..

We know this..

Silva openly said time and again that Chael does not deserve a rematch with him..

Silva had to be talked into the fight heavily by Dana after it went bust in Brazil..

Silva was full of excuses for his poor performance last time (Rib injury)

Silva is laying the groundwork for a pull out or another excuse for a less than stellar showing.. Chael isn't just trolling when he says Silva does not want to fight him, the evidence is there..

I won’t really get excited about this one until the weigh ins..
    Last edited by dbreiden83080; 06-04-2012 at 02:06 PM.

Post Count
    Silva has to fight him. If he doesn't Dana will strip him. Sonnen can beat him no question. I think Chael's in his head.

Post Count
    Silva has to fight him. If he doesn't Dana will strip him. Sonnen can beat him no question. I think Chael's in his head.
    He's in his head big time.. Hopefuly pride gets Silva into the cage..

Post Count
    He's in his head big time.. Hopefuly pride gets Silva into the cage..
    Where Silva will proceed to KTFO blabber mouth in the first round. Sonnen. There, I said it. him.

Post Count
    Where Silva will proceed to KTFO blabber mouth in the first round. Sonnen. There, I said it. him.
    So you have doubts the fight will happen because Silva doesn't want it but still think Sonnen will lose..

Please don't tell me you hate Sonnen. Mir is a fake trash talking clown.. He still comes off arrogant after JDS toyed with him for 8 min..

Sonnen is the king...

Post Count
    So you have doubts the fight will happen because Silva doesn't want it but still think Sonnen will lose..

Please don't tell me you hate Sonnen. Mir is a fake trash talking clown.. He still comes off arrogant after JDS toyed with him for 8 min..

Sonnen is the king...
    I have doubts the fight will happen, yes. If it does, I expect Silva to obliterate Sonnen in epic fashion. I'm tired of Cheal. I don't hate the guy, but his routine is old and tired. I HATE Silva with a burning passion, but that doesn't change the fact that he's going to face rape Sonnen.

And I'm not sure why you brought Mir into this, but whatever floats your butt hole. I must've missed something, because I haven't seen him trash talk JDS one bit. Perhaps you can post a link? I do, however, remember him acting like a pro when JDS started talking to him about how he's not a man, he's a quitter, etc. Good ing call though, ass hat.

Post Count
    I have doubts the fight will happen, yes. If it does, I expect Silva to obliterate Sonnen in epic fashion. I'm tired of Cheal. I don't hate the guy, but his routine is old and tired. I HATE Silva with a burning passion, but that doesn't change the fact that he's going to face rape Sonnen.

And I'm not sure why you brought Mir into this, but whatever floats your butt hole. I must've missed something, because I haven't seen him trash talk JDS one bit. Perhaps you can post a link? I do, however, remember him acting like a pro when JDS started talking to him about how he's not a man, he's a quitter, etc. Good ing call though, ass hat.

You are so touchy..

Man up and root for Chael.. It will shake up the MW division and get Silva the out of the spotlight..

Post Count

You are so touchy..

Man up and root for Chael.. It will shake up the MW division and get Silva the out of the spotlight..
    Now I know how dallaskd feels when people knock Soak-A-Pooh. Fine, I'll calm down.

Trust me, I want Silva to lose. That doesn't mean I want Chael to win though.

After his victory against Stann via arm triangle I predicted if Sonnen got the chance he would do the same against Silva. After that victory, up to this point, I've read from his trainers that he is evolved a lot especially in BJJ. They say he is picking up things quickly in that department: guard passes etc.

If Sonnen gets top position on Silva, watch out.

Post Count
    Ace, DB, or anybody else down to do a paypal bet on this fight? I got silva..

Sucks injuries have screwed up a bunch of cards 147, 148, 149; luckily we have this main event to look forward to...

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    I might be stupid but I bought Sonnens book ....

Post Count

For o's last fight:

Post Count
    I was really thinking about buying this one and I still am but god damn if they didn't gut it by removing the Faber fight. I still love the top 2 events but meh.

Post Count
    I was really thinking about buying this one and I still am but god damn if they didn't gut it by removing the Faber fight. I still love the top 2 events but meh.
    UFC has had a tough year overall.. Cards ruined with injuries, major stars retired or injured, Fox deal not going well..

Been rough...

Post Count
    Dana might be going to strong on taking over the world

I do not that big expansion and I think it is bad in a way.

I'd prefer UFC to be national sport in america - something like NBA is in bball or NHL in hockey.

They could give some shows outside but they should stay in America in general and not be doing 2 cards a week which will happen next year probably.

Id rather have 2 cards a month ...

But whatever I will watch it anyway and there will be great fights. So no matter the business just pick and choose - watch what you want

lmao

would pay money to hear a conversation with those two

Post Count
    Dana might be going to strong on taking over the world

I do not that big expansion and I think it is bad in a way.

I'd prefer UFC to be national sport in america - something like NBA is in bball or NHL in hockey.

They could give some shows outside but they should stay in America in general and not be doing 2 cards a week which will happen next year probably.

Id rather have 2 cards a month ...

But whatever I will watch it anyway and there will be great fights. So no matter the business just pick and choose - watch what you want
    Good points.. I genuinely think that the UFC is now suffering from too many cards. The UFC used to do a better job stacking them up but in the last year with injuries and the UFC also trying to save big fights they have blown it IMO. We are now getting cards with good main events and no names on the rest of the card more than ever before. They need to tweak some things in their model..

Post Count

Heat it up a bit

Thread Information