Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was Steve Austin before Steve Austin was Steve Austin.
    which is why i have my ted dibiase money belt riding on him to win it all

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    Everybody's got a price!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you could just select the top 10 of each decade from both organizations and put them in 2 rings...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    bret hart outsmarts everyone and kicks their asses. the last two men in the ring are bret and stone cold, and rather than throw him over the top rope bret makes him tap to the sharpshooter. excellence of execution

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Utah Jazz
    College
    Utah Utes
    That Virgil pic always cracks me up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol, shouldve stayed on as ted's butler tbh imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You must be a Canadian.
    nope, bret was the best technical wrestler of all time and involved in some of the greatest all time matches. major catalyst to kickstart the at ude era and stone cold himself credited him with making his career. vince himself said he was maybe the biggest draw of all time and the only thing that kept the WWE afloat during its rough patch there when WCW was stealing all their talent and had the whole nwo thing going. bret was the man back in the day when i was like 7 years old and actually watched wrestling tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    nope, bret was the best technical wrestler of all time and involved in some of the greatest all time matches. major catalyst to kickstart the at ude era and stone cold himself credited him with making his career. vince himself said he was maybe the biggest draw of all time and the only thing that kept the WWE afloat during its rough patch there when WCW was stealing all their talent and had the whole nwo thing going. bret was the man back in the day when i was like 7 years old and actually watched wrestling tbh.
    Dude...you're kidding, right? What Vince McMahon are you talking about? Vince has said over and over again that the man who kept them afloat was Shawn Michaels. Bret was one of those guys who WENT to WCW. Then, he didn't want to go by the code, and put someone over when he left, so they had to force it on him. Vince is hated in Canada because of it, but the people who know, know it was Bret's fault. Bret was IN the NWO in WCW..lol....you must be thinking of something else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And "excellence of execution" was a gimmick. Bret was great, but best technical wrestler? Kurt Angle or Brock Lesnar...and it's not even close. Both are REAL wrestlers. Brock was a 4 year undefeated All American and Kurt won a gold medal in 1996.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    wcw was growing stale by the time bret left for them dumbass, nwo was killing back in 96 and early 97 when bret was still in the wwf carrying the company. he put over shawn and steve austin who credits bret for making him. hart foundation, brets heel turn, and bret vs shawn/steve austin kickstarted the at ude era which ultimately saved the company.

by the time bret joined the nwo the whole thing was a joke and the wwe started winning the battle again, courtesy of the at ude era that bret helped kick off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're referring to the pre-at ude era....between the golden and at ude era...and Michaels kept them afloat before Austin took over, and not in anyway bret. People were tired of Bret.

The screwjob was the best thing the wwe could have done at the time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You're referring to the pre-at ude era....between the golden and at ude era...and Michaels kept them afloat before Austin took over, and not in anyway bret. People were tired of Bret.

The screwjob was the best thing the wwe could have done at the time.
    no, bret vs shawn/stone cold WAS the beginning of the at ude era..that's when things started to change. Of course the people were "tired" of Bret at the time, he went heel with the whole anti american thing and started trashing the american fan, pulled the whole thing off beautifully. people loved to hate him then. but his 60 minute iron man match with shawn michaels and i quit match with stone cold were both 2 of the top 5 matches of all time and stone cold has credited him on numerous occasions for the role that feud played in pushing him to the top of the business.

i know you like rey mysterio but bret was one of the best

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Real wrestlers who were rasslers...hmmm?

Lesnar and Angle as mentioned.

Danny Hodge...was a legend.
    Verne Gagne
    Cowboy Hutton
    The Iron Sheik

No doubt I'm missing a few.

As far as Bret Hart goes, he had a certain cool about him. As we all know his family were all rasslers. His dad a legend in the Canadian rasslin' world. Bret could really wrestle but not on a par with those mentioned above.

I put him on a wrung of the ladder below...Hogan, Flair, Rhodes, Austin, Savage.
    ha! that's what i woulda done!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Andre the Giant
    Batista
    The Giant
    Goldberg
    Brock Lesnar
    King Kong Bundy
    Mark Henry
    John Cena