Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I cannot believe you are old enought to have kids. Dude, why do you act like an idiot?
    Bend over, I'll ing show you old enough to have kids.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll ing show you old enough to have kids.
    What is the motivation for this immature behavior you constantly display? What do you hope to gain?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is the motivation for this immature behavior you constantly display? What do you hope to gain?
    What do you hope to gain by making sex to the children? What do you hope to gain by posting lists that no one cares about or if they did ....they could Google.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What do you hope to gain by making sex to the children? What do you hope to gain by posting lists that no one cares about or if they did ....they could Google.
    Where do you get this sex with children bull ? You can't read what my stance on that sick is? What did I say about those sicko's? Why do you act like you don't get it, well?

This is a thread with the le....20 MAN BATTLE ROYAL....right? So why are you in here if this isn't for you, well? Why don't you start another of those stupid threads of yours that nobody cares about, well?

Notice how nodody gives a damn about these stupid threads. Want to see more? So ya might wanna cool playing critic, ok asshole?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...26#post8541226

Dude, cool the critic bit, anyone who posts this ....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...65#post8536665

...needs to keep their mouth shut, got it?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-29-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Where do you get this sex with children bull ? You can't read what my stance on that sick is? What did I say about those sicko's? Why do you act like you don't get it, well?

This is a thread with the le....20 MAN BATTLE ROYAL....right? So why are you in here if this isn't for you, well? Why don't you start another of those stupid threads of yours that nobody cares about, well?

Notice how nodody gives a damn about these stupid threads. Want to see more? So ya might wanna cool playing critic, ok asshole?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...26#post8541226

Dude, cool the critic bit, anyone who posts this ....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...65#post8536665

...needs to keep their mouth shut, got it?
    Bend over, I'll ing show you a 20 man Battle Royal.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bend over, I'll ing show you a 20 man Battle Royal.
    Here ya go got, another failed thread of yours.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...30#post8500430

Dude, you really are messed up, you do know that, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here ya go got, another failed thread of yours.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...30#post8500430

Dude, you really are messed up, you do know that, right?
    And yet I can still start threads. ...Kool still starts threads. You cannot.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Think of all the posters here that wish you couldn't and Kool would die.

Dude, you guys give this forum a dumb litle kid look, and I'm dead serious. Both of you freaks so immature it's comical.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Think of all the posters here that wish you couldn't and Kool would die.

Dude, you guys give this forum a dumb litle kid look, and I'm dead serious. Both of you freaks so immature it's comical.
    You playa hatin. You need to check yo self befo you wreck yo self.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You playa hatin. You need to check yo self befo you wreck yo self.
    You need to grow up guy, and stock acting like a little dumbass kid, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You need to grow up guy, and stock acting like a little dumbass kid, ok?
    Yo...you should thank me for taking care of Judy and givin her the long stroke and gettin up in that twizza. You wonder why she smiles all the time.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yo...you should thank me for taking care of Judy and givin her the long stroke and gettin up in that twizza. You wonder why she smiles all the time.
    There is where you make your mistake. Now we both know you have no idea where I livre, have never met Judy and will never meet her, so why the cartooon bull . Talk like a grown man, something it apears you can't do.

GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is where you make your mistake. Now we both know you have no idea where I livre, have never met Judy and will never meet her, so why the cartooon bull . Talk like a grown man, something it apears you can't do.

GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Idk playa. I hit this up near the BF (Bakersfield). Ho said she ran a daycare and was married to some Navy perv. I fixed her up and did some plumbing work. Installed 10 inches of ebony pipe.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Idk playa. I hit this up near the BF (Bakersfield). Ho said she ran a daycare and was married to some Navy perv. I fixed her up and did some plumbing work. Installed 10 inches of ebony pipe.
    Dude, we live 50 miles from Bakersfield, ok stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, we live 50 miles from Bakersfield, ok stupid.
    I will ing stool all over your family.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will ing stool all over your family.
    I pity your family, imagine having a freak like you for a husband, dad and a son.

Dude, you really are ed up, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I pity your family, imagine having a freak like you for a husband, dad and a son.

Dude, you really are ed up, ok?
    You will bathe in my loose stool.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You will bathe in my loose stool.
    What you do is talk to those reading this stuff, a bad habit of yours. You try so hard to sell...."see me everyone I'm funny huh, see how I troll Avante?"....instead of talking to me like a man.

Dude.............................................. ...GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I owned 19 of the 20 Lee Child Jack Reacher novels unti today, now I have all 20, the complete Jack Reacher saga. It was a hard back and a $29 book, I (like all of them) paid a quarter at a yardsale. Which is where I first discovered Child and Reacher.

Old Lady(saw me holding One Shot (the book the movie was made from)...you'll love the read.
    Avante...guarantee it (with a smile)
    Old Lady....you can have it for a quarter if you don't like the read bring it back and I'll buy it for a buck.
    Avante....I've had some great deals before but that's about as good as it gets, we have a deal (my magic dimples at work)
    Old Lady...you remind me of Reacher.
    Avante....how's that?
    Old Lady...you'll see.
    Avante...(smiling as I walked away)

She was right, I read One Shot in two days, then the search was on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I owned 19 of the 20 Lee Child Jack Reacher novels unti today, now I have all 20, the complete Jack Reacher saga. It was a hard back and a $29 book, I (like all of them) paid a quarter at a yardsale. Which is where I first discovered Child and Reacher.

Old Lady(saw me holding One Shot (the book the movie was made from)...you'll love the read.
    Avante...guarantee it (with a smile)
    Old Lady....you can have it for a quarter if you don't like the read bring it back and I'll buy it for a buck.
    Avante....I've had some great deals before but that's about as good as it gets, we have a deal (my magic dimples at work)
    Old Lady...you remind me of Reacher.
    Avante....how's that?
    Old Lady...you'll see.
    Avante...(smiling as I walked away)

She was right, I read One Shot in two days, then the search was on.
    You'd like that show, "Bosch".

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You'd like that show, "Bosch".
    What is that?

I also like James Lee Burke and his character Dave Ribicheaux.

Funny thing is both Child and Burke are big blues fans, they both talk them old blues in the books. Funny how I liked them before I knew that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What is that?

I also like James Lee Burke and his character Dave Ribicheaux.

Funny thing is both Child and Burke are big blues fans, they both talk them old blues in the books. Funny how I liked them before I knew that.
    The actor is us Welliver. Not that anyone would recognize that. It's based off of...can't remember...some series of books. But it's well done. He's a jazz fan by the way.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I start reading this Quran I found at a yardsale for a buck.

The guy who did the translation has this long intro trying so hard to peddle....Islam is misundstood, it's actually all about peace........ha~~~~~~~

Then there you are in the very first chapter right off the bat.....

Guide us to the straight path, the path of those You have blessed, not of those you have incurred your wrath, nor of those who have gone astray.

Then down a little further on this first page....

They will have a terrible punishment.

This is a peaceful religion?

So much...punishment....kill....chop....in this sad load of bull it's ridiculous. Real easy to see why Muslims are as violent as they are, that is Islam.
    Last edited by Avante; 05-02-2016 at 01:06 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    As I read on, sorta jumping around, the message of......all those that won't come to me are in deep deep DEEP is ridiculous here. And the other message is.....ok gang if they won't see it our way butcher them, and if something happens and you get killed you will be my hero...............wow~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could anybody buy into this OBVIOUS bull ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dead

Thread Information