Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Avante back to his snitching ways, telling the mods to lock his racist threads and the thread that he got destroyed in the trivia contest.
    yup. has the trivia contest threads deleted and then pretends there was never a trivia contest

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yup. has the trivia contest threads deleted and then pretends there was never a trivia contest
    Who are the moderators here?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    In before Avante snitches to get this thread locked. Sad!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Work with me here little people, ok?

Why would I want thread talking about me/track locked? Being I can't start threads wouldn't I want all these AVANTE threads to do my thing?

I'm pinked, get called pedo (when it's real obvious I;m not) and Mods NEVER unpink me or....ok guys cool the pedo talk or else. BUT....they are all worried about my wants and needs , hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Avante...I need you to lock all those threads about AVANTE, way too much attention.
    Mods....your wish is our command sir, as usual?
    Avante...cool so unpink me and post someting about no more stupid pedo talk, ok?
    Mods....ah....hmmmm?

I have no clue at all who any mod here even is , and love the attention I get, noway in I'm having threads locked that are alll.,....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE...got it?

Here's the deal, who here will accept this challenge? Hit up some mod***** and ask them if any of them have ever talked with Avante, the answer is.....nope. 60 days self bannishment if I talked to a mod......ok? But if I didn't (and I never have) you are gone for 60....deal?

My trip is get others involved, give them something to do, I don't care about Avante you this and that, that's what being a heel/villian is all about. The pedo thing is just so damn boring now, how anyone could STILL be on that sillines....WOW~~~~ Especially since I have never said anything that warrants.....you pedo.

**** yep, just like me ya have no clue who these people even are.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-14-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante....I love talking track so lets lock all those threads talking track.

Oh yes, that make sense.

BUT.....I get it's really not...talk about anything ya want here at THE CLUB. I guess now is the time to unleash my movies knowledge, yep, I start with Lon Chaney, Valentino, Douglas Fairbanks, etc.

The Club

(72 Viewing) Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Speaking of movies....

A buddy of mine recorded about 100 DVD's for me in a trade for a 100 cassette tapes I mixed for him.

Cool Hand Luke
    The Theif of Baghdad ...silent
    Nosferatu....silent
    The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari ....silent....one of the really weird flicks
    Spartacus
    Johnny Handsome
    Blue Velvet
    Mean Streets
    Mulholland Drive
    All the Godfathers

A whole load of movies.

Then there was...Eraserhead. If you are familiar with the flick then ya know how....huh?....it is. I tried to get in the mood, but it just never happened. I really wanted to get what was going on, but I just couldn't get by.......this is sucking.

The orginal 1933 King Kong was also there.

So if sacrifices were the norm and they were, then how come there wasn't a path already cleared to the lovely maidens, why is Kong crashing thru trees, those trees should have been crashed thru long ago.

Getting back to track....

I have got a lot of rookie know nothings on this one.

Puetro Rican hurdler Arnaldo Bristol was also a 9.3 100 sprinter while at Texas Southern.

Rookie...bull , noway.
    Avante...yep, a fact.
    Rookie....look stupid, the WR is a 9.58, ok dummy?
    Avante....actually the WR is a 9.0.
    Rookie...ya wanna bet?
    Avante...love to.
    Rookie...hey ya good dummy.
    All-time men's best 100m

1 9.58 +0.9 Usain Bolt JAM 21.08.86 1 Berlin 16.08.2009

Who was talking meters, I was talking.....

manual timing

1 9.0 ±0.0 Ivory Crockett USA 24.08.49 1 Knoxville 11.05.1974...100 yards, ok rookie?

Baker HS junior Houston McTear also holds thst 9.0 WR. This cat averaged over 13 yards a carry as HS RB.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-14-2018 at 02:35 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Because Samsung

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If I did have any control over mods trust me we wouldn't be seeing my leg constantly being humped by the same low rent losers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Because Samsung

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let's talk some more track.

Who thinks Michael Norman who broke the indoor WR and the NCAA 400m record as just a USC soph (turned pro) can threaten WVN outdoor 400WR?

Like WVN he is a multi talented sprinter, he can do it all.

So what's your take?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Nobody gives a year 5 (?)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Had to go into Target today to pick up a prescription for my MIL. You can see the TV's way in the back. Three of the dozen or so on display totally stood out when it came to a quality picture. I said to myself....Samsung. Guess what, yep....all Samsung.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why Tom Cruise sucked as Jack Reacher.

Similarities between Reacher and Lee Child[edit]

Numerous critics have pointed out the various similarities between Lee Child and Jack Reacher. Bryan Curtis, writing for Grantland, and Natasha Harding and Caroline Iggulden, in a separate article for The Sun, have brought out the various similarities between Child and Reacher: Child is 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) tall while his protagonist stands at a similar 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m); both writer and creation constantly consume coffee; Like Reacher, Child "lives in cheap pairs of jeans and T-shirts and finds the idea of buying expensive clothes to be irrational; and that "Jack Reacher's famous physical qualities are based on Child's playground memories as a child".[1][7] Child tends to agree with such observations: "I was huge as a kid and Reacher's stature is me translated as a kid. I enjoyed being bigger and fighting shamelessly. I've done a fair amount of headbutting. It's an awesome manoeuvre."[note 1] Andy Martin notes that "just as Reacher is half-Rimbaud, half-Rambo, Child is both art-for-art's-sake Parnassian and ruthless businessman."[8]

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10 people Tom Cruise could never play in a movie other than Jack Reacher.

Tarzan
    Conan
    Hercules
    Samson
    Goliath
    Thor
    Hank Williams
    Jerry Lee Lewis
    Mick Jagger
    Johnny Cash

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Avante could probably play Jerry Lee Lewis

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i go into the bathroom to shave, as I start to turn on the hot water I see a big ant, yep...flick it with my finger. What a strange looking ant.........wait a minute that ain't no ant.....it's a baby Camel Spider. A real little one, this is the second one (have the bigger one in a jar (dead) ) I've seen here in the last four months.

Didn't tell Judy, she freaks out over things that crawl.

I know they get huge in the Middle East, don't think that is the case here in Cali.

First one I ever saw was in Visaila around 1958, my granny and me were watching the rasslin' when this...thing???..ran across the floor. Yep, caught it in a jar.......what is this thing? Hadn't seen another one until a few months ago.

Small ones, so far.

Why Hollywood has never....THE GIANT CAMEL SPIDER....??? What creature is more freaky/scarey looking? Imagine one 50 feet long.
    Last edited by Avante; 06-26-2018 at 04:39 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Because samsung

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I miss it....

Post Count