"The man who does not do his own thinking is a slave, and is a traitor to himself and to his fellow-men." -George Ingersoll
"Honor is simply the morality of superior men." -Henry Mencken
Officially Noted By Agloco
Fuzzy Fan Club: Cosmic Cowboy, TSA, Wild Cobra, Viva Las Espuelas
not too shabby
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." -Michael Jordan
Not seeing it in 3d, that's whack
Code:Mookie2001: they say ramonce taylor makes reggie bush look like rasho
I wanna know where tha gold at? Stooooooops!
The Greatest Moment In The History Of The World:
Noomi Rapace doesn't do it for me unless she's being anally raped.
Debating on whether or not I should see the sneak preview....I find myself somewhat discouraged by the reviews, but I can't see how it won't be at least "good" considering the acting and genre.
Who's giving bad reviews?
Rt has it at a solid 70ish
Definitely excited to see this.
I just had massive expectations is the issue.
You should wait for Danny green to see it and give you a thumbs up or thumbs down
90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars
SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!
I'm a huge sci fi fan and movie goer. For some unknown reason I'm not all that stoked over this one. Weird!
So it goes.
Saw the midnight showing. I thought it was great! Sure there were a lot of loose ends, but I was completely satisfied. Loved the tie in at the end.
Don't call it a comeback... I've been here for years.
"I know why you like ties because of where they point!" --Last Comic Standing
My old man has this crazy idea we need to go see it opening day, so I'll be out fighting the herds tonight
Stupid should be painful.
Trainwreck will be the barometer of reason on this one
But I will see it no matter what.
It was predictable but cool.
Nothing in this movie you haven't seen rehashed before.
Solid sci-fi flick. Special effects top notch and solid story (but predictable ending for me). I won't divulge too much into the story and universe to not spoil it for you guys.
Cant wait for the real movie in July
*as always, spoiler alerts*
Good sci-fi stuff is included but very standard and predictable, with only one really interesting and memorable character - the android David. My criteria is I judge a movie 80% by its characters (the writing, in other words) and their acting and comfortableness in their role and 10% by its plot with the rest being filled up with effects, gimmicks etc, so ultimately it's a let down for me despite amazing 3D effects and special effects/CGI overall.
I thought there were no meaningful character interactions, even the supposedly 'intense' ones such as the one between Vickars and Weyland where they reveal their history, and where the supposedly desolate main character and David talk about the alien growing inside. I thought Vickars could have been much, much more evil; she comes off as a very faux character in every regard, tbh.
Under my judging criteria, it's a 5/10 at best IMHO
"Tim Duncan is killing the Lakers!"
Very predictable for what a "secret" movie it was supposed to be. Random cool parts but the story seemed pieced together and lazy. All the hype didn't live up, turned out to be just ok if that
Mehhhh. Not that good. Way to predictable. A couple of semi-gore scenes are badass but other than, can't expect much from this type of sci-fi flick.
The effects were pretty good, but it was fairly long and not a whole lot happened.
When the Okies left for California they raised the I.Q. level of both states.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)