Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope. White men are more docile and subservient towards the opposite sex in general. And women levitate towards that since they generally want to control the relationship. That plus white men have generally better credit, jobs, homes and cars than the rest.

ing animal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I thought us conservative "white" guys wanted our women barefoot and pregnant and put in-their-place (i.e. the kitchen). As you are well aware, we are waging a war on women.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if Barry had a son, he wouldn't look like these two young men. British tourists. Inter-racial crime. In the wrong neighborhood. Brutally, senselessly gunned down. Their parents asked Barry for a statement multiple times. He never even responded.

I know, the wingnuts are going to say "That's totally different." And you're right. Something is different in this case. But what could it be? What would make Barry give a statement in one case, even before he knew the facts - but refuse to even respond to the parents in the other case? Something I'm not seeing. Hmmm...

BTW - this is the killer in the case Barry wouldn't acknowledge. Nope... I still don't see it.

Last edited by GSH; 03-29-2012 at 11:54 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white man might want to wage war on the other women out there who want to and make money. But white man is a subservient obedient lapdog to his own woman more usual than not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white man might want to wage war on the other women out there who want to and make money. But white man is a subservient obedient lapdog to his own woman more usual than not

Sig worthy.

I'll read all your posts differently from this day forward.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if Barry had a son, he wouldn't look like these two young men. British tourists. Inter-racial crime. They were in the wrong neighborhood. Their parents asked Barry for a statement multiple times. He never even responded.
    Is it the president's responsibility to respond to every such request?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Obama offer any sympathy to the family of the boy that was set on fire in Kansas City in February? Wait a minute, that boy is white. But Obama is technically white since his mom was white. Interesting.
    You do know President Obama was respondign to a specific question posed by a reporter, right?

Obama would offer condolences to the family of that boy, if asked.

Do you think he wouldn't?
    Just admit the truth. People don't give a about black on black violence or black on white violence. It's only a big deal when it's white on black violence.
    White people are held to higher standards. Society is ed up.
    That is a dodge.

Do you, or do you not, think that the president would offer condolences to that boy's parents, if asked?

Yes, or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it the president's responsibility to respond to every such request?

Yes or no.
    Absolutely not. It's his job to be horribly inconsistent, and a race-baiter.

It's his job to make statements about ongoing investigations, without the facts.

It's his job to presume that the white person is wrong, as in The Case Of The Beer Summit Professor. (Catchy le for a book, no?)

And, most obviously, it's his job to get re-elected no matter the cost.

off, Chump. I'm not playing into your stupid reductionist arguments. You don't get to dictate "Yes or No", like I'm a hostile witness in a court. You're one of the three biggest idiots on here for trying to play that bully on an internet forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here, Chump. You like reductionist arguments so much. Do you agree with me, or are you defending this brutal killer? Which one? No other answers are possible.

His (Obama's) failure to respond to three letters sent to the White House was because there was no "political value" and not worthy of a few minutes of his time.

They spoke out as teenager Shawn Tyson began a life sentence after being found guilty of the murder of James Cooper and James Kouzaris last April. The 17 year old, who shot the men as they begged for their lives, will die in prison.

His conviction of first degree murder carries an mandatory life sentence without the chance of parole. The powerfully built teen even looked bored as emotional DVD presentations about the dead men prepared by their grieving parents were shown in court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's his job to make statements about ongoing investigations, without the facts.

It's his job to presume that the white person is wrong, as in The Case Of The Beer Summit Professor. (Catchy le for a book, no?)

off, Chump. I'm not playing into your stupid reductionist arguments. You don't get to dictate "Yes or No", like I'm a hostile witness in a court. You're one of the three biggest idiots on here for trying to play that bully on an internet forum.

What can I say? I like the meltdowns that come out of this questioning.

Thank you for yours!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here, Chump. You like reductionist arguments so much. Do you agree with me, or are you defending this brutal killer? Which one? No other answers are possible.

His (Obama's) failure to respond to three letters sent to the White House was because there was no "political value" and not worthy of a few minutes of his time.

They spoke out as teenager Shawn Tyson began a life sentence after being found guilty of the murder of James Cooper and James Kouzaris last April. The 17 year old, who shot the men as they begged for their lives, will die in prison.

His conviction of first degree murder carries an mandatory life sentence without the chance of parole. The powerfully built teen even looked bored as emotional DVD presentations about the dead men prepared by their grieving parents were shown in court.
    Where did the "political value" quote come from?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter. You just have to pick one side or the other. Mine, or the side of the brutal killer.

And for the record, Chump - I make you dance like a puppet on here on a regular basis. You're one of the easiest to make jump, and you always devolve into an angry high school kid.

Now come on... jump, puppet, jump.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white males are the most persecuted group in america today
    by women with ed up credit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess if Barry had a son, he wouldn't look like these two young men. British tourists. Inter-racial crime. In the wrong neighborhood. Brutally, senselessly gunned down. Their parents asked Barry for a statement multiple times. He never even responded.

I know, the wingnuts are going to say "That's totally different." And you're right. Something is different in this case. But what could it be? What would make Barry give a statement in one case, even before he knew the facts - but refuse to even respond to the parents in the other case? Something I'm not seeing. Hmmm...
    Number of reported murders in the United States during 2010 14,748

Number of paper letters received by the White house in the same period, based on weekly average of 65,000: 3,380,000

8 Hour workdays required to spend ten minutes on a letter for 14,748 victims: 307

Number of people depending on the President of the United States of America to do things other than write letters expressing sympathy for murder victims as of 17:15 UTC (EST+5) Mar 29, 2012: 7,003,628,680

Number of questions posed to President in a press conference or other public venue about this incident: zero.

Number of whiny, race-baiting, unsubstantiated, accusatory douchbag posts by you in this thread: TBD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two close friends of the dead men who had attended the eight day trial in Sarasota, Florida. had also delivered highly emotional impact statements to the court prior to the sentencing.
    Paul Davies and Joe Hallett spoke of the "living " they and others who knew the men had suffered since the murders.
    During the eight day trial they had been shown graphic crime scene and autopsy photos shown in court.
    Later speaking after Tyson was jailed Davies and Hallett lashed out at Mr Obama saying the deaths of their friends was "not worthy of ten minutes of his time."
    Davies said:"We would like to publicly express our dissatisfaction at the lack of any public or private message of support or condolence from any American governing body or indeed, President Obama himself.
    "Mr Kouzaris has written to President Obama on three separate occasions and is yet to even receive the courtesy of a reply.
    "It would perhaps appear that Mr Obama sees no political value in facilitating such a request or that the lives of two British tourists are not worthy of ten minutes of his time."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter. You just have to pick one side or the other. Mine, or the side of the brutal killer.
    you don't even know what you are demanding at this point. U mad.

And for the record, Chump - I make you dance like a puppet on here on a regular basis. You're one of the easiest to make jump, and you always devolve into an angry high school kid.

Now come on... jump, puppet, jump.
    Actually, you're the one who just had a meltdown. I can see how you would try to mitigate it by trying to bait me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Answered GSH's question for him since he was too busy melting down]
    Thanks! That would've been relevant and damning from a particular source. Too bad for GSH it wasn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Number of reported murders in the United States during 2010 14,748

Number of paper letters received by the White house in the same period, based on weekly average of 65,000: 3,380,000

8 Hour workdays required to spend ten minutes on a letter for 14,748 victims: 307

Number of people depending on the President of the United States of America to do things other than write letters expressing sympathy for murder victims as of 17:15 UTC (EST+5) Mar 29, 2012: 7,003,628,680

Number of questions posed to President in a press conference or other public venue about this incident: zero.

Number of whiny, race-baiting, unsubstantiated, accusatory douchbag posts by you in this thread: TBD.
    damn, i really liked this troll....until he went on the offensive.
    stick to the facts!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's not like Obama held a press conference to make a statement on Treyvon. He was asked by a reporter and answered. Has a reporter specifically asked Barry about the white tourists that were murdered?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white males are the most persecuted group in america today
    Number of men exonerated by DNA evidence after being convicted in Dallas County, Texas: 20

Number of white people: 3
    Number of blacks: 17
    Number of years collectively served by the wrongfully convicted men, not including parole: 250+

Number of whiney white males, jealous of other people's victim cards: TBD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This even looks kinda like your avatar, Chump-Puppet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, i really liked this troll....until he went on the offensive.
    stick to the facts!
    I am not sticky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry you had the meltdown, GSH.
    Hope you can calm down.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Number of men exonerated by DNA evidence after being convicted in Dallas County, Texas: 20

Number of white people: 3
    Number of blacks: 17
    Number of years collectively served by the wrongfully convicted men, not including parole: 250+

Number of whiney white males, jealous of other people's victim cards: TBD
    Would the ratio of blacks to whites in the prison system also be close to 17:3 by chance?

Thread Information