Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Zimmerman clearly initiated the contact.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Yes. Zimmerman clearly initiated the contact.
    I'm talking about his history of calls since 2004. There is nothing to indicate any of it was based on race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody hired Zimmerman to protect the community and by all indications I've seen, he wasn't even authorized to do so by the neighborhood community...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None-the-less, uninitiated, this guy was carrying a loaded weapon during a neighborhood watch program..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't take my word for any of this, but you can't ignore the authors of Florida's stand your ground self-defense law..

The authors of Florida's controversial "stand your ground" self-defense law say George Zimmerman should probably be arrested for shooting Trayvon Martin, reports the Miami Herald.

"He has no protection under my law," former Sen. Durell Peaden told the newspaper.

It is the fact that Zimmerman ignored the 911 operator's advice not to follow Martin that former Sen. Peaden says disqualifies him from claiming self-defense under the law.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...rayvon-martin/

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I see...

The authors of the bill have first hand accurate knowledge of the events that day.

I guess they will be the star witnesses.

Or...

Is that just their opinion? Do we convict on opinions without all the facts now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see...

The authors of the bill have first hand accurate knowledge of the events that day.

I guess they will be the star witnesses.
    Are you going to be a star witness in the case? You seem to have everything figured out...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the stand your ground law applicable to shooting Mexicans at the border?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wild Cobra with his twisted version of events, as per usual. Sad to see, really.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it that people's positions on non-political stories like this still seem to be divided on political ideology lines, in many cases?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it that people's positions on non-political stories like this still seem to be divided on political ideology lines, in many cases?
    Because there are several people in here that consistently attack the person and not the idea. I can always depend on Chump to attack me no matter what I post. If he doesn't actually take the opposite position he nibbles and argues the use of a single specific word or phrase.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no evidence that had the boy been white, spanish, chinese the shooter would have backed away. No evidence. Wake up.
    I wonder if the shooter would have muttered the appropriate racial slurs in those instances as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is a good example. I point out that there are very few actual facts out there on what happened that last 60 seconds between Zimmerman and Treyvon and the usual suspects immediately go on the attack saying I am defending Zimmerman (with the underlying assumption I am a racist). Just the usual Spurstalk Political forum bullshit and gang mentality.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Because there are several people in here that consistently attack the person and not the idea. I can always depend on Chump to attack me no matter what I post. If he doesn't actually take the opposite position he nibbles and argues the use of a single specific word or phrase.
    He has a man crush on you. Creepy but harmless. God bless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being the POTUS anything Obama says is politicized.
    that's why he should a kept his mouth shut

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were on foot being stalked by a guy in a car, who continued to stalk me when I tried to avoid him, and who then got out and confronted me, I'd be fully justified, under FL's "License to Kill When I Feel Threatened" law, in attacking the guy with anything I had, like my 6'3" to his 5'3".

His screaming like a little bitch while I beat his ass would incriminate me as the aggressor?

I can't attack with my fists because the FL law says I must have a gun to kill?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's why he should a kept his mouth shut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The case won't even make it past a grand jury is there is no compelling evidence.
    You don't need much evidence to get past a grand jury. They only have to find probable cause to return an indictment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were on foot being stalked by a guy in a car, who continued to stalk me when I tried to avoid him, and who then got out and confronted me, I'd be fully justified, under FL's "License to Kill When I Feel Threatened" law, in attacking the guy with anything I had, like my 6'3" to his 5'3".

His screaming like a little bitch while I beat his ass would incriminate me as the aggressor?

I can't attack with my fists because the FL law says I must have a gun to kill?
    I said I could understand him assuming the worst and deciding that the best defense against the stalker was a good offense and turning and beating his ass. Thats what I would probably do in that situation. In that case it's just a terrible, terrible misunderstanding and compounding of errors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, where was all the outrage from you guys when those two black guys told that white kid last week..."You get what you deserve, white boy!"...then poured gasoline all over him and set him on fire...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nsas-City.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    double post

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Are you going to be a star witness in the case? You seem to have everything figured out...
    No.

Once again, I am pointing out possibilities, and putting holes in the single sided theory that Zimmerman was out to get this guy.

Please point to any of my posts that leave that impression. If you find one, please refer to some posts before it that I may have been addressing.

I do not pretend to know the facts like the online psychics we have here. I am only showing they do not know what else may have occurred.

I do this on a regular basis on threads like this. Don't yo know that by now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think anyone here approves of that CC?

Rising above the Fray spursncowboys's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, where was all the outrage from you guys when those two black guys told that white kid last week..."You get what you deserve, white boy!"...then poured gasoline all over him and set him on fire...

That's every white parents fear for their kids. We need tougher laws on gasoline containers.
    Bayonette Troop 1-61 Cav
    CPT Wallace
    SFC Jarvis
    SSG Oakes
    SPC Ramsey
    PFC Gassen
    PFC Staggs
    PV2 McLain
    Comanche Troop 1-61 Cav
    SPC Lutes
    SPC Vargas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you guys remind me of Nancy Grace and the Duke LaCrosse team. She and the press had those guys totally convicted before they heard any facts.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Some of you guys remind me of Nancy Grace and the Duke LaCrosse team. She and the press had those guys totally convicted before they heard any facts.
    Agreed.

Though I don't think it's probable, this could be roasting a completely innocent guy.

Saying it's his fault for following this kid and instigating it is as crazy as saying a beautiful woman who flirts it deserved to be raped. Until we know the facts, innocent till shown guilty should stand.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    You don't need much evidence to get past a grand jury. They only have to find probable cause to return an indictment.
    Yes, I used a poor choice of words. I meant there needed to be something that is considered "sufficient evidence."

What do we have that classes as "sufficient?"

Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Viva Las Espuelas's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Because Obama's son wouldn't have looked like him..........

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Attention whores will be attention whores.

You said my friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can anyone remember Duke University?

Thread Information