Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not my fault you're an idiot if 7 pages into this thread you still don't know my opinion on the subject
    Not my fault you said your stance is posting loaded questions then walking back from them when you feel exposed.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not my fault you said your stance is posting loaded questions then walking back from them when you feel exposed.
    arguing with someone when you don't even know their position on the subject

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    arguing with someone when you don't even know their position on the subject
    You explicitly said your position was a question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check post #1 in this thread. I haven't changed my stance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You explicitly said your position was a question.
    no idiot. I proved my position by countless posts in this thread through 7 pages read through them and you will know why I quote post #1. I didn't know you have a 5 minutes memory. No wonder you extend threads for no reason. Wasteful IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no idiot. I proved my position by countless posts in this thread through 7 pages read through them and you will know why I quote post #1. I didn't know you have a 5 minutes memory. No wonder you extend threads for no reason. Wasteful IMO
    It's not my fault your stated stance is a loaded question.

You flaunt your ignorance all over these threads. It's kind of funny that you think you are hanging in any of these arguments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you obviously aren't getting it. Not surprising at this point. I'll try to be more descriptive on my positions next time to help you out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you obviously aren't getting it. Not surprising at this point. I'll try to be more descriptive on my positions next time to help you out.
    It won't help. You never make much sense anyway. It's entertaining though. I'll grant you that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be more entertaining if you actually argued positions rather than reach for straws. strawman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be more entertaining if you actually argued positions rather than reach for straws. strawman.
    Looks like you are afraid to state your position now. If you had one other than parroting Rush Limbaugh, it's not apparent.

Feel free to make a concise statement now. No one is stopping you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure thing: Obama brought up race with his comments. Dumb political mistake given no evidence of a racial bias or race crime.

glad to help out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure thing: Obama brought up race with his comments. Dumb political mistake given no evidence of a racial bias or race crime.

glad to help out.
    That's cool. I already said that said more about your eagerness to make the issue racial than his.

Thanks for proving it all over again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

glad to help out.
    ?? Haven't been following this, but how exactly did he "bring up race"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I'm the head of the executive branch and the attorney general reports to me, so I've got to be careful about my statements to make sure that we're not impairing any investigation that's taking place right now.

But, obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through. And when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids. And, you know, I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together -- federal, state and local -- to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.

So I'm glad that not only is the Justice Department looking into it, I understand now that the governor of the state of Florida has formed a task force to investigate what's taking place. I think all of us have to do some soul-searching to figure out how does something like this happen. And that means that we examine the laws and the context for what happened, as well as the specifics of the incident.

But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. And, you know, I think they are right to expect that all of us, as Americans, are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves and that we're going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened.
    I take that to mean "I am a fellow parent. That could have been my kid. I feel for your loss."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take that to mean "I am a fellow parent. That could have been my kid. I feel for your loss."
    That's because you make everything about race!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The text that you have entered is too long (28289 characters). Please shorten it to 20000 characters long. Meh, too long. Click on the link.
    http://www.cons utioncenter.org/amoreperfectunion/

FWIW.

you fail at trollin' me TheMACHINE's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he's a black President, which is unusual, a comment comparing him to a son must be racially relevant.

On the other hand, a white President saying this about a white shooting victim would not be newsworthy, because everyone knows Presidents are typically white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is a zebra, remember?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's not surprising

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Will Obama offer any sympathy to the family of the boy that was set on fire in Kansas City in February? Wait a minute, that boy is white. But Obama is technically white since his mom was white. Interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you see an inconsistency?

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Will Obama offer any sympathy to the family of the boy that was set on fire in Kansas City in February? Wait a minute, that boy is white. But Obama is technically white since his mom was white. Interesting.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Obama is a joke when it comes to the problems of black people. He's giving his two cents on this but why hasn't he stepped up to do something about gang violence in Chicago? That is his hometown right? And what about black on black violence?

Why is it that people only give a when it's white on black violence? Isn't that in a way racist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it that people only give a when it's white on black violence? Isn't that in a way racist?
    would be if it were true, but it isn't.

Thread Information