Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Obama is a joke when it comes to the problems of black people. He's giving his two cents on this but why hasn't he stepped up to do something about gang violence in Chicago? That is his hometown right? And what about black on black violence?

Why is it that people only give a when it's white on black violence? Isn't that in a way racist?
    this wasn't white on black violence. This was hispanic on black violence. Try again.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    this wasn't white on black violence. This was hispanic on black violence. Try again.
    Yes, but they are reporting him as white.

Peruvian mother
    White father

Good enough for the sensationalism.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol agenda

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course media has an agenda, media's job is to sell news to make a profit, they don't give a what it is. shhh don't tell Dumpster. He thinks they just want to inform ppl out of the goodness of their hearts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not surprising
    I tend to ignore manufactured, fake outrage. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Obama offer any sympathy to the family of the boy that was set on fire in Kansas City in February? Wait a minute, that boy is white. But Obama is technically white since his mom was white. Interesting.
    You do know President Obama was respondign to a specific question posed by a reporter, right?

Obama would offer condolences to the family of that boy, if asked.

Do you think he wouldn't?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama just pandering to the minority vote with all his pro illegal immigrant policies and sympathizing...rich politician doesn't give a about this kid and is probably ashamed of his black half deep down tbh.
    You do know this administration has seen record number of deportations, right?

How exactly is that "pro-illegal immigrant"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course media has an agenda, media's job is to sell news to make a profit, they don't give a what it is. shhh don't tell Dumpster. He thinks they just want to inform ppl out of the goodness of their hearts
    Your agenda is much more obvious and much less ingenuous.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just admit the truth. People don't give a about black on black violence or black on white violence. It's only a big deal when it's white on black violence.
    White people are held to higher standards. Society is ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people are held to higher standards.
    not in courtrooms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just admit the truth. People don't give a about black on black violence or black on white violence. It's only a big deal when it's white on black violence.
    White people are held to higher standards. Society is ed up.
    Yea, theres never any news reports of white people being killed by black people..its never a big deal...

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Yea, theres never any news reports of white people being killed by black people..its never a big deal...
    It's so common it never makes the front page. Let a whiote kill a black though...

National headlines...

How dare a white someone kill a person whom has special rights?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    In court rooms, black people tend to get screwed. White people are held to higher standards according to society. White people get more when they are racist or bigots or have some type of prejudice or hatred. If a person from a minority group does that, it's not that bad.

Don't in' lie and say it's the same. There are double standards and hypocrisy when it comes to racism and prejudice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor, oppressed whitey. You got it so bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people get more when they are racist or bigots or have some type of prejudice or hatred. If a person from a minority group does that, it's not that bad.
    Boo hoo. Life ain't fair. Do you wish you were black?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In court rooms, black people tend to get screwed. White people are held to higher standards according to society. White people get more when they are racist or bigots or have some type of prejudice or hatred. If a person from a minority group does that, it's not that bad.

Don't in' lie and say it's the same. There are double standards and hypocrisy when it comes to racism and prejudice.
    Well, when you look back at America's history and see how well it treated all of the minority groups, maybe you'd understand why the majority (whites) are held to a higher standard...and this is coming from a white man. You have to look at it in context considering the race relations in the US haven't ever been very good.

Banned
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

white people get treated like
    I want affirmative action!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white people crying about mistreatment

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

White people are unfairly punished for:
    Racism

White people are given leniency on:
    Drug possession
    Theft
    Loitering
    Wearing hoodies
    Having wacky religious beliefs
    Money laundering
    Tax evasion
    Insider trading
    Screwing people out of their savings
    Driving in the suburbs
    Meeting their white girlfriend's parents

Poor oppressed white people. It must be so difficult living your life everyday with the fear that someone might call you a bigot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white men are also the most sought after race for marriage due to their privileged life

yeah chicks will have fun with a minority guy, but when it's time to settle down, nothing beats a blue eyed, blonde white man

what a terrible life the white man has

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white men are also the most sought after race for marriage due to their privileged life
    that has a lot to do with the fact that the white husbands are the most docile and easily controlled of the bunch.

look around and you see mostly white men changing diapers, holding purses and being yelled at by their women. minority guys, not so much

es like to be control freaks and the white man is their utopia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that has a lot to do with the fact that the white husbands are the most docile and easily controlled of the bunch.

look around and you see mostly white men changing diapers, holding purses and being yelled at by their women. minority guys, not so much

Or maybe we just do that stuff because we are a little more enlightened and less chauvinistic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe we just do that stuff because we are a little more enlightened and less chauvinistic.
    nope. White men are more docile and subservient towards the opposite sex in general. And women levitate towards that since they generally want to control the relationship. That plus white men have generally better credit, jobs, homes and cars than the rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah chicks will have fun with a minority guy, but when it's time to settle down, nothing beats a blue eyed, blonde white man

what a terrible life the white man has

@ this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    truth hurts

Thread Information