Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    gotdamn, ...forgive and forget

LOL @ en led

We beat you once

Were pounding your head in again on pace for a 24-10 beat down when youngster with head issues started fumbling

Whatever. We'll beat your ass yet again this coming season & you will be left with reminiscing about Kyle Williams.

I fail to see how mental issues are a joke

Jacquian Williams, who forced the fumble in overtime that led to the winning field goal, told reporters, “The thing is, we knew he had four concussions, so that was our biggest thing, was to take him out of the game.”
    Congrats Giant fan on being the Saints.

Still LOL @ en led. Beat your ass twice & we'll do it again this coming season
    Last edited by NewcastleKEG; 05-03-2012 at 07:22 PM.

rofl you must suck if you can beat a team's ass and still lose

rofl you must suck if you can beat a team's ass and still lose
    Only takes 1 mentally screwed up youngster from vomiting on himself 3 times

To compare it to the Suns. Jared Dudley would dunk it in his own hoop 15 straight possessions.

You may ask, well that's silly it's never happened before. And we've also never seen a backup fumble 3 times in a playoff game either

Scoring on your own basket = a turnover that occurs regularly in football

We've seen a team lose a playoff game because of multiple crucial turnovers, sometimes from one player. We've never seen an NBA team lose a game because someone scores on his own basket multiple times.

Scoring on your own basket = a turnover that occurs regularly in football

We've seen a team lose a playoff game because of multiple crucial turnovers, sometimes from one player. We've never seen an NBA team lose a game because someone scores on his own basket multiple times.
    Players regularly fumble 3 times in one game?...players that touch the ball a grand total of 4 times

Can you calculate the amount of touches it would take for Gore to fumble 3 times?

Kyle Williams 2 fumbles accounted for 10 points. Giants scored 20 points in the game.

10/20 = 50%

If the Suns score 100 points in a game. That means one player must single handily give the other team 50 points. It's almost impossible to comprehend

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Players regularly fumble 3 times in one game?...players that touch the ball a grand total of 4 times

Can you calculate the amount of touches it would take for Gore to fumble 3 times?

Kyle Williams 2 fumbles accounted for 10 points. Giants scored 20 points in the game.

10/20 = 50%

If the Suns score 100 points in a game. That means one player must single handily give the other team 50 points. It's almost impossible to comprehend
    If Adrian Peterson doesn't fumble 45 times in the 2009 NFCCG then the Vikings win...and so on and so forth.

Your team went 1/13 on 3rd down (in reality, 0/12 when the defense was actually trying to stop you). Maybe if your offense wasn't pathetic on 3rd down you would've put more points on the board and the game would've been out of reach.

STFU already you whiny got.

If Adrian Peterson doesn't fumble 45 times in the 2009 NFCCG then the Vikings win...and so on and so forth.

Your team went 1/13 on 3rd down (in reality, 0/12 when the defense was actually trying to stop you). Maybe if your offense wasn't pathetic on 3rd down you would've put more points on the board and the game would've been out of reach.
    How many fumbles per touches?

You couldn't move the football past Midfield in the 2nd Half

......we did

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    49ers were lucky to get past the Saints at home. It took 5 turnovers and a defensive collapse of epic proportions for the Niners to win that game. Let's not act like the Niners should have won the Super Bowl.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Seriously, the Niners had the Giants at home and couldn't get it done. They had chances to drive down the field and score, but they couldn't get it done late in the 4th and OT.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    The best part of all this is that the Giants beat the out of the Cardinals and Steelers in away games in 2008, had their best player shoot himself in the leg, and you don't see giants fans being pussies about it. This is a strictly pathetic 49er fan trait.

^There was less butthurt from Patriot fans after the 18-1 superbowl than there is from 49ers fans after this game

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You gotta be wicked re ed to think that sissy cuckold Alex Smith was gonna do anything other than keep stumbling over his own if Williams didn't fumble

Seriously, the Niners had the Giants at home and couldn't get it done. They had chances to drive down the field and score, but they couldn't get it done late in the 4th and OT.
    Gaints couldn't even move the football past midfield in the 2nd Half. . . .

You gotta be wicked re ed to think that sissy cuckold Alex Smith was gonna do anything other than keep stumbling over his own if Williams didn't fumble
    Yet the Niners had the lead, kept sustaining long drives while the Giants couldn't cross mid field

Watch the games or shut the up git

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    'ill Hunt, with the back from hiatus, clearing everyone out down low goods par per etc

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yet the Niners had the lead, kept sustaining long drives while the Giants couldn't cross mid field

Watch the games or shut the up git
    Pardon me if my Southie math is off a bit, but how does 17-17= a Niners lead?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

STFU already you whiny got.

Is everyone in San Francisco this emo and whiny?

we're better than the Giants, I swear!

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    From an historical perspective the Niners have won more Superbowls than the Giants.
    From an historical perspective, the Giants have more championships than the Niners.

You suck at historical perspectives.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    if I saw any of you west coast gots in my town, i'll give you a wicked bad ass kickin and slap you outta the commonwealth!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hypothetical takes to justify why the 49er's came up short

What an asshurt fanbase tbh

Thread Information