Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Try paying attention.

Talking Superbowls!!!
    haha of course you would be. Why bother looking at the entire body of work and arbitrarily cut it off at 1966.Truth be told, take out the 80's and the niners have been largely trash. See? Being selective is re ed.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    49er fans aren't just bitter, but they are scared. They know they don't have a talented team like the Giants.

Alex Smith as the qb, Crabtree/Moss/Manningham as the wideouts.

Sup Daunte?

Are you gonna roll to da scrip club with me and Jerry later?

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Sup Daunte?

Are you gonna roll to da scrip club with me and Jerry later?
    Sup Deandre. I am. Tyron and Jason said they are down as well. Tyron told me to tell you that Candice has invited us to her keg party on Saturday. You down?

Oh , Candice is having another keg party? I remember how crazy the last one got when DeShaun was playing dice and broke a bottle over Tyron's head.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Oh , Candice is having another keg party? I remember how crazy the last one got when DeShaun was playing dice and broke a bottle over Tyron's head.
    Tyron had to get s ches. He was pretty pissed at DeShaun for doing that. Candice said both of them will have to make a truce if they both want to be there this Saturday. Fat chance of that happening.

Jumping Ship

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

Reloading with upgrades...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I've never seen a fanbase as butthurt as 49ers fans are about that game. They're still fuming about it
    Personally, the season was a success once they secured a winning campaign. Everything else was icing on the cake.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Try paying attention.

Talking Superbowls!!!
    You suck at historical perspectives.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Okay, so the first time I checked into this thread I didn't really read it. After doing so, I'm just going to say a couple things...

Alex Smith hasn't been, nor will he ever be, the answer behind center. He cannot throw a deep ball, he can't get through his progressions, he can't read the defense before the snap, he can't convert 3rd downs, he has tiny little hands (which i'm sure newcastle and razon can attest matches his tiny little , since they seem to have their lips wrapped around it 24/7), he doesn't know how to effectively look people off, he can't throw out routes, he's terrible with audibles.....

I could post some more pathetic stats (like smith's 68 career td's in 7 seasons or the fact that he's only started more than 11 games twice), but dd has already tested those waters and found them to be dense and filled with dip s.

Quite frankly, He's NOT a leader and he just doesn't have the intangibles to ever lead the scarlet and gold to the promised land.

What pisses me off more than anything else is that if the Niners continue to around and make bad decisions concerning the QB position, then some very good players are never going to see the promised land. Pat Willis immediately comes to mind.

The defense is great, and could well become the type of unit that has Ravens type longevity in terms of dominance, efficiency, and swag.

However, the Niners will only be a perennial wild card/one n' done type team (also like the Ravens. if that, even) if they don't find an elite, drop-back passer who can make clutch throws instead of a pussified, gimmicky, scrambling, prima-donna who ran the spread at a hole school in the hole state of utah.

I was wrong about a whole host of things concerning the Niners this year, but Smith wasn't one of them.

Now, I don't really need to address anything else since some of the most effective posters on this unique site have already left you two sticks (razon and newcastle) looking like the ho chi minh trail after an arc-light raid, but i will say this...You es belong in the bottom of the bay with your ass pains, front-running, and ring smack.

Smells like a cowboys thread in here, and i'll start treating it like one if I have to

Okay, so the first time I checked into this thread I didn't really read it. After doing so, I'm just going to say a couple things...

Alex Smith hasn't been, nor will he ever be, the answer behind center. He cannot throw a deep ball, he can't get through his progressions, he can't read the defense before the snap, he can't convert 3rd downs, he has tiny little hands (which i'm sure newcastle and razon can attest matches his tiny little , since they seem to have their lips wrapped around it 24/7), he doesn't know how to effectively look people off, he can't throw out routes, he's terrible with audibles.....

I could post some more pathetic stats (like smith's 68 career td's in 7 seasons or the fact that he's only started more than 11 games twice), but dd has already tested those waters and found them to be dense and filled with dip s.

Quite frankly, He's NOT a leader and he just doesn't have the intangibles to ever lead the scarlet and gold to the promised land.

What pisses me off more than anything else is that if the Niners continue to around and make bad decisions concerning the QB position, then some very good players are never going to see the promised land. Pat Willis immediately comes to mind.

The defense is great, and could well become the type of unit that has Ravens type longevity in terms of dominance, efficiency, and swag.

However, the Niners will only be a perennial wild card/one n' done type team (also like the Ravens. if that, even) if they don't find an elite, drop-back passer who can make clutch throws instead of a pussified, gimmicky, scrambling, prima-donna who ran the spread at a hole school in the hole state of utah.

I was wrong about a whole host of things concerning the Niners this year, but Smith wasn't one of them.

Now, I don't really need to address anything else since some of the most effective posters on this unique site have already left you two sticks (razon and newcastle) looking like the ho chi minh trail after an arc-light raid, but i will say this...You es belong in the bottom of the bay with your ass pains, front-running, and ring smack.

Smells like a cowboys thread in here, and i'll start treating it like one if I have to

1 single statistic posted in this incoherent rant.

So all wise one. Who should the Niners have signed this off season to replace Smith
    Last edited by NewcastleKEG; 05-10-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Yo quiero...

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

So all wise one. Who should the Niners have signed this off season to replace Smith
    Peyton Manning in a wheelchair is better than Alex

An NFL QB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Like no one else has tried giving you stats.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jesus ing christ, they just missed an opportunity to package something up during the draft and either make a move to get a better pick or trade for an NFL QB.

And no, Kaepernick (yet another gimmicky spread qb) isn't the answer either

Peyton Manning's brain in a jar hooked up to kerry collins body would be better than smith at this point

Other than Peyton, I would've liked to have seen the FO give Jason Campbell a shot. Dude had become fairly effective before his injury with the raiders, and could get crab and those guys vertical for a change.

There's nobody left now, and signing Josh Johnson isn't going to help with anything other than holding the clipboard

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    As if everyone else didn't push Newcastle's in, symple comes in and shreds NK's anal canal

Jesus ing christ, they just missed an opportunity to package something up during the draft and either make a move to get a better pick or trade for an NFL QB.

And no, Kaepernick (yet another gimmicky spread qb) isn't the answer either

Peyton Manning's brain in a jar hooked up to kerry collins body would be better than smith at this point

Other than Peyton, I would've liked to have seen the FO give Jason Campbell a shot. Dude had become fairly effective before his injury with the raiders, and could get crab and those guys vertical for a change.

There's nobody left now, and signing Josh Johnson isn't going to help with anything other than holding the clipboard

Alex Smith 2012 season: 25 TD's - 5 INT's (6- 4th Quarter Comebacks & Drives)

Your football opinion is utter garbage. Did Alex Smith anal rape your mom or something

As if everyone else didn't push Newcastle's in, symple comes in and shreds NK's anal canal
    With blabbing incoherent ranting

Yes brilliance like ''He sucks because he sucks'' is shredding me

Like no one else has tried giving you stats.
    Smith had 5 TD's for every INT

No other Quarterback had more comebacks this year or was better in the clutch

''Alex Smith sucks because ESPN told me so''

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Smith had 5 TD's for every INT

No other Quarterback had more comebacks this year or was better in the clutch

''Alex Smith sucks because ESPN told me so''
    Ummmmmmm, Elite Manning says hi. A record breaking 15 4th quarter touchdowns this past season. No QB was better in the clutch this season than Elite Manning.

49ers
    Thinking 2 ex-giants are going to be major factors

Thread Information