NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    I am the mother ing head of state, !

What I stand for.....

CHANGE !

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    If Burfict is lucky he'll end up at Baltimore with the 28th pick of this round. Not a better situation for him to be in. If the vets round him into shape and get his head straight then it'll be scary

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    So far, the Pats have turned a second rnd pick into a third, a sixth, and 2 sevenths... BB is making up for the first round

Please draft Streeter New England

Actually Streeter or Brewster

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Wow...Smith and Kubiak love the B1G.

Good draft overall. I would have preferred a couple of names you know at receiver but the ones they got are interesting and defensive picks and the OL depth more than make up for it. I think Brooks and Jones can help out right away on the line. Crick is a solid value with that last 4th and the Aggie kicker is a Groza Award winner, so he's a good PK prospect with that 5th.

Tankin'
    My Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Post Count
    As an Ohio State fan I can only say........

Nate Ebner!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! wtffffffff

As an Ohio State fan I can only say........

Nate Ebner!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! wtffffffff
    New England likes safeties who can't cover or tackle, I'm guessing Ebner fits that mold?

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Texans new kicker

Tankin'
    My Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Post Count
    New England likes safeties who can't cover or tackle, I'm guessing Ebner fits that mold?
    He's a safety who never played on a team without any good safeties. I don't think he was ever even in the two deep in his entire career. He was strictly a special teams player. Shocking pick imo.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Texans new kicker

Looks like he can play guard too.

Well then that actually makes sense if he was a good special teams player. Being productive on special teams is enough to have a roster spot with New England (Matthew Slater and Tracy White wouldn't be in the NFL if Belichick didn't value their veteran savvy on special teams)

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    ^
    Tavon Wilson was a shock too...both were projected UDFAs. Still, they made their bones in the 1st round.

Buffalo was killing it today till the 6th rd. Taking a 27 y/o OG over Streeter? Stupid s

Tankin'
    My Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Post Count
    Well then that actually makes sense if he was a good special teams player. Being productive on special teams is enough to have a roster spot with New England (Matthew Slater and Tracy White wouldn't be in the NFL if Belichick didn't value their veteran savvy on special teams)
    They could have just signed him as an UDFA. I know Belichick is a genius but

They could have just signed him as an UDFA. I know Belichick is a genius but
    Oh I'm not saying I agree with it, I'm just saying it makes more sense that he'd reach on a player who's good on ST. New England's picks have been horrible since the 1st round.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He's a safety who never played on a team without any good safeties. I don't think he was ever even in the two deep in his entire career. He was strictly a special teams player. Shocking pick imo.
    Could be that BB just wants him for special teams. *shrug* Who knows?

Tankin'
    My Team
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Post Count
    Am I the only one stupid enough to take a 7th round flyer on Burfict? I realize he's not exactly SA Spurs level classy, but still dude has potential.

Yeah at this point Burfict offers more reward than any other player left.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Dennard was a GREAT value pick this late. Can't believe he's dropped so low

Agreed. He'll get plenty of snaps this year given how many CBs on New England get injured every year.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Would be nice if Dwight Jones or Jeff Fuller fell to us at 251. We had a great day till the 6th round. Finish strong, Buffalo.

New England really loves undersized midget receivers

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Can't believe nobody's snatched up Marcus Fortson yet. There's gonna be some good UDFAs out there, imo

Thread Information