Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    hope and change
    Post Count
    Not just Sanders, as far as a great back on a sucky team goes. Gale Sayers-Bears, John Henry Johnson-Steelers, Ottis Anderson-Cards, Corey Dillon-Bengals come to mind.
    you are insulting Barry Sanders

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    looks like Miami is really serious about wasting their 1st round pick.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/0...o-overpay.html

So not only does Miami trade their best player away, they'll now sell the farm to get a converted WR with 17 career starts who comes from a conference that's the Mecca of ty pro QBs.

Jeff Ireland

Couple that with the Jets' disaster of an offseason and next year's division schedule suddenly looks a little more friendly

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So not only does Miami trade their best player away, they'll now sell the farm to get a converted WR with 17 career starts who comes from a conference that's the Mecca of ty pro QBs.

Jeff Ireland

Couple that with the Jets' disaster of an offseason and next year's division schedule suddenly looks a little more friendly
    I think Miami would be a good fit, especially since Mike Sherman is the offensive coordinator there. I think that's why they're pushing for it, because it should be a rather smooth transition for Tannehill. Still don't think he's worth a high first round pick though.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Great so Sherman and Tannehill can underachieve together AGAIN.

This guy is about as NFL-ready as Jamarcus Russell

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    @ the fins. Things keep getting worse for them.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I still like Tannehill over Henne or whoever his replacement's name is.

The Tannehill Russell comparisons are dumb. White > Black, not fat > fat

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Ok, Tannehill is white. He's still comes from a conference that breeds absolute dog at the QB position in the pros. To quote Cubby, they're 0 and forever in winning playoff games.

That's bad. REALLY bad...and he's projected go as high as 3rd overall. I'd rather have Matt Moore--that's how much Tannehill sucks.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I'd rather have Matt Moore--that's how much Tannehill sucks.
    This, and I'm not sure why the Fins are so quick to replace Moore. He had a pretty good season (?)

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Moore actually did pretty decent his last year in Carolina too, all things considered.

The fanbase down there just wants the FO to take a QB in the 1st round, because they havent done that since Marino iirc. The problem is they're making a 2nd or 3rd rd guy into a first rounder.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bill Jones ‏ @cbsdollarbill
    NE reportedly wants to trade up to 13 to take Mark Barron? So, Cowboys fans, would u trade 1st (14) & 3rd (81) to NE for two 1sts (27 &31)?
    https://twitter.com/#!/cbsdollarbill...95066338852864

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Cowboys need Barron just as much, though...

Another hard hitting strong safety who's mediocre in coverage and needs a free safety next to him who's a beast in coverage?

Just what the Patriots need!

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    NE reportedly wants to trade up
    i.e. this reportedly is a bunch of bull .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    btw I'd also be wary of wanting a player that the Cowboys also really want. If Jerry Jones thinks he's a good player, he probably sucks.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Another hard hitting strong safety who's mediocre in coverage and needs a free safety next to him who's a beast in coverage?

Just what the Patriots need!
    And Barron's injury prone to boot! Not like they don't have an exact replica of that at SS already.

tbh maybe Belichick's planning on Chung missing 8 games every season, so he'll get another guy who plays exactly the same and who can only stay healthy for the other half of the year.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    If NE trades up it should be for Ingram or Coples...maybe even Upshaw.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Word out of Bills camp is that they're high on OT Chris Hairston (our 4th rounder last year) to take over for Bell at LT. Great news if true, so we won't draft Riley Reiff too high.

Now, I think Luke Kuechly is the only other option Buffalo might go with if they don't draft WR first.

Please draft Michael Floyd. If it's anybody other than Floyd or Jeffery I'm going to be pissed...

No way they take Jeffery with their 1st pick.

btw I'd also be wary of wanting a player that the Cowboys also really want. If Jerry Jones thinks he's a good player, he probably sucks.
    true

I'm still expecting them to draft Dontari Poe. I think Poe would be good in the right situation, but he'll be a bust if he goes to a team expecting immediate contributions from him just because he's pretty fast for someone who weighs 350 pounds.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports that Andrew Luck scored a 37 on his Wonderlic Test, while Robert Griffin III scored a 24.
    24 is considered the league average by Wonderlic score historians. Luck's Wonderlic result was nine points higher than his predecessor, Peyton Manning's. Blaine Gabbert scored a 31 on the Wonderlic last year, and there has never been any indication that the test is an indicator of future NFL performance.
    Link

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    true

I'm still expecting them to draft Dontari Poe. I think Poe would be good in the right situation, but he'll be a bust if he goes to a team expecting immediate contributions from him just because he's pretty fast for someone who weighs 350 pounds.
    This is the problem. Say the Boys draft Poe at 14, everybody expects someone drafted that high, to instantly contribute. I like Poe, great physical talent, but definitely a boom or bust prospect.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Moore actually did pretty decent his last year in Carolina too, all things considered.

The fanbase down there just wants the FO to take a QB in the 1st round, because they havent done that since Marino iirc. The problem is they're making a 2nd or 3rd rd guy into a first rounder.
    I have to agree that the fanbase wants a QB in the first. So rather than take a chance at a QB who will likely not beat out Moore for the starting job this year anyway I say go for a WR or pass rusher with the first pick like Floyd or Coples. Then maybe in the 2nd or 3rd you could get a QB like Weeden or Foles. Moore is fine, but the Dolphins have much bigger issues than QB right now. If we draft another OL in the first though I am going to be pissed.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I have to agree that the fanbase wants a QB in the first. So rather than take a chance at a QB who will likely not beat out Moore for the starting job this year anyway I say go for a WR or pass rusher with the first pick like Floyd or Coples. Then maybe in the 2nd or 3rd you could get a QB like Weeden or Foles. Moore is fine, but the Dolphins have much bigger issues than QB right now. If we draft another OL in the first though I am going to be pissed.
    Drafting a WR in the first round would be comedy gold in Miami, though--especially after trading a Pro-Bowler away for two 3rd-rounders. Coples would make sense, but does Miami run the 3-4 or 4-3? The 4-3 would be better suited to him (and Wake, imo) and give you guys 2 nasty edge rushers.

If they draft Floyd I'll be PISSED.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Latest scoop is that Buffalo is no longer big on Reiff, but there's a strong push for Luke Kuechly or Mark Barron. Floyd is still in the mix too, and hopefully he hasn't been taken by #10--but drafting either of the former two is obviously their way of trying to counter Gronkowski and Hernandez.

Would be such a stupid move, imho...just grab a goddamn WR please.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Calvin Watkins ‏ @calvinwatkins
    Rumors of Cowboys trying to move up in draft with KC is not true according to someone i spoke with. #smokescreen?
    https://twitter.com/#!/calvinwatkins...02596732358656

Thread Information