Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a good thing a White Hispanic like George Zimmerman didn't say something like this. There would be riots in the streets. I mean.... an elected official in Washington D.C.? Where's Jesse and Al?

And don't bother telling us that Marion Barry is an idiot. It's not about him. It's about the gigantic sucking sound from the left, when one of their own goes public with his racism.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/...-coming/448886
    Celebrating his victory in the Democratic primary on Tuesday night, Barry spoke up about the prominence of businesses owned by Asians in the District.

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops,” Barry said in remarks first reported by WRC-TV. “They ought to go. I’m going to say that right now. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too.”

------

Dirty shops? Really? I guess Marion won't be shaking their hands, either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSH were you born from 1945 to 1964?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody cares about racism, how many points can we score from this!?

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barry is an idiot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSH were you born from 1945 to 1964?
    One of my great-grandmothers was Black Seminole. I'm sure you've never heard of them. Escaped slaves who moved in with the Seminole tribes in Florida.

My grandfather (on the other side) wasn't allowed to go to school because he was an Indian. (My family refuses to use PC terms like Native American.) He died from TB he got while serving this country in the Cavalry, in Europe, as a blacksmith.

One of my aunts died from a rattlesnake bite she got picking peas. She was 9 years old. Another died from dehydration as a small child, because they couldn't get a doctor to see her.

My family has earned the right to an opinion, just as much as yours. Whatever techniques you might use to invalidate it. off with your speculation about my background.

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    barry is an idiot who does not represent the left.. eric rudolph...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of my great-grandmothers was Black Seminole. I'm sure you've never heard of them. Escaped slaves who moved in with the Seminole tribes in Florida.

My grandfather (on the other side) wasn't allowed to go to school because he was an Indian. (My family refuses to use PC terms like Native American.) He died from TB he got while serving this country in the Cavalry, in Europe, as a blacksmith.

One of my aunts died from a rattlesnake bite she got picking peas. She was 9 years old. Another died from dehydration as a small child, because they couldn't get a doctor to see her.

My family has earned the right to an opinion, just as much as yours. Whatever techniques you might use to invalidate it. off with your speculation about my background.
    your family might have earned that right, but what have you done to earn it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure she's talking about Asians... and that's where the question was going...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your family might have earned that right, but what have you done to earn it?

I absolutely LOVE it when the left comes out of the closet.

Nice one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt there would be "riots on the street"... but that doesn't mean that dude Barry isn't an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    barry has become more a radical, racial, seperationist, isolationalist since he started smoking crack. maybe there's a correlation?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Mr Barry, what's stopping black and Hispanic citizens from opening those very same shops instead of Asian immigrants? Could it be cultural, difference in work ethic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely LOVE it when the left comes out of the closet.

Nice one.
    What does that mean? you're claiming all these amazing feats on behalf of your ancestors, but what have you done?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely LOVE it when the right comes out and further proves what idiots they are.

Nice one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure she's talking about Asians... and that's where the question was going...
    You arrogang ing pricks. Both of you.

My mom was living with relatives in California. She talks about how everything was rationed. My family used to bring things to share with the people in the camp. Things that they already didn't have enough of. (I think the camp was at Stockton, if I remember right.)

You people presume way too ing much about anyone who has a different point of view. I'm done with you. Whether I post here anymore or not, you're not worth recognition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My mom was living with relatives in California. She talks about how everything was rationed. My family used to bring things to share with the people in the camp. Things that they already didn't have enough of. (I think the camp was at Stockton, if I remember right.)

You people presume way too ing much about anyone who has a different point of view. I'm done with you. Whether I post here anymore or not, you're not worth recognition.

bye bye

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

cry much? if you were an american you'd understand that everyone is en led to any opinion they want regardless of what their ancestors did. the fact that one is an american is all the justification they need for having an opinion. I was just giving you a hard time b/c it sounds like your family has done some interesting stuff, but you haven't done .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    erstwhile DC mayor for life and crack smoker Marion Barry plays cynically on race? that's a totally new one on me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a good thing a White Hispanic like George Zimmerman didn't say something like this. There would be riots in the streets. I mean.... an elected official in Washington D.C.? Where's Jesse and Al?

And don't bother telling us that Marion Barry is an idiot. It's not about him. It's about the gigantic sucking sound from the left, when one of their own goes public with his racism.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/...-coming/448886
    Celebrating his victory in the Democratic primary on Tuesday night, Barry spoke up about the prominence of businesses owned by Asians in the District.

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops,” Barry said in remarks first reported by WRC-TV. “They ought to go. I’m going to say that right now. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too.”

------

Dirty shops? Really? I guess Marion won't be shaking their hands, either.

For the record: He is an idiot. He has been an idiot. He will always be an idiot.

As a Democrat I am appalled about his behavior, and would like nothing more than having him booted, if he is even still a member of the party.

That said, most local elections don't even use party affiliations.

Which would make him a local idiot, and the people who voted for him, knowing he is an idiot, idiots.

THAT said, why exactly is a Washington councilman supposed to be a national concern?

Because you say so?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The implication is, of course that absent a 24/7 outragathon about this, which you seem to feel is warranted, it is condoned.

Do you have any quotes from a Democrat agreeing with him?

Do you think that anybody on the left condones this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did I do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol, you felt the need to tell us that you are black and american indian as if that makes any difference one way or another.

Them enduring hardship is noteworthy but I fail to see how that makes your opinion worth more than anyone elses. Given that your ancestor from 4 generations ago was an escaped slave that puts her born prior to 1860. that does line up for you being born 1945 to 1964.

You have to earn your own way face. Their noble deeds does not excuse you being a deceptive, obfuscating piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barry is right. those damn asians are making even our white kids look lazy and dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My grandfather (on the other side) wasn't allowed to go to school because he was an Indian. (My family refuses to use PC terms like Native American.)
    If you want to roll that way, I can think of 1,300,000,000 Indians who might find it odd that people would cling to a mistake made by some idiot 300 years ago. They would find it less politically correct and more... how do you say in English? Accurate?

I love Indian food. I know tons of Indians, and find their diverse cultures and languages fascinating. , I even dated an Indian once.

Now try to figure out which group of people I am talking about.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    as if marion barry is on someone's team. lol

Thread Information