Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Nothing.

Because it is far more difficult to come up with a working theory than it is to cut and paste. When you actually come up with a theory, then you have to find evidence of that theory, and that takes effort.
    That is false.
    And since I know now how sensitive you are with sarcasm I will try and "Re-post" what I said in a non insulting way.

I said just because someone doesn't agree with Evolution doesn't mean they support creation but the (please don't take this personal) "limited minds" in this topic can't grasp that thought.

And until I see someone with at least some intelligence and can carry a conversation on a level where it progresses I will have to just wait to see if maybe that person who can understand my theory and is not here to bully people into thinking like them, then I shall answer that question at that time.

Which I have done in other topics.

I wish you guys could really read my postings better you wouldn't be asking the same thing over and over.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    "no dead trees ever rot before they fossilize"

Once again your wrong.

But to help you out here forget the trees where is the Million year old Dirt?
    If the Grand Canyon is 2 Million years old why do the dirt samples show 1000s of years and how come the different layers (that Science say is millions of yeas old ) show no Erosion? It didn't rain during the million years that layer was supposedly made?

Where are the fossils in the layers of dirt at the grand canyon?

where are the fossilized animal bones?

They just all happened to avoid the grand canyon for "2 Million" years?

Why would dirt samples match the same date in the middle as they do on the bottom if each layer is millions of years old?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That is false.
    And since I know now how sensitive you are with sarcasm I will try and "Re-post" what I said in a non insulting way.

I said just because someone doesn't agree with Evolution doesn't mean they support creation but the (please don't take this personal) "limited minds" in this topic can't grasp that thought.

And until I see someone with at least some intelligence and can carry a conversation on a level where it progresses I will have to just wait to see if maybe that person who can understand my theory and is not here to bully people into thinking like them, then I shall answer that question at that time.

I wish you guys could really read my postings better you wouldn't be asking the same thing over and over.
    You're too chicken to post your theory

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That is false.

Then by all means put forth your theory. Don't keep us in suspense.

If your point is "people believe stupid things like these ty creationist arguments", then sure I can buy that people believe stupid .

Quite frankly, you need to stop blaming others for your inability to make a coherent argument.

Either clearly state what your theory is, or quit posting other people's stupid .

Do you believe this stupid is true?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Once again your wrong.

But to help you out here forget the trees where is the Million year old Dirt?
    If the Grand Canyon is 2 Million years old why do the dirt samples show 1000s of years and how come the different layers (that Science say is millions of yeas old ) show no Erosion? It didn't rain during the million years that layer was supposedly made?

Where are the fossils in the layers of dirt at the grand canyon?

where are the fossilized animal bones?

They just all happened to avoid the grand canyon for "2 Million" years?

Why would dirt samples match the same date in the middle as they do on the bottom if each layer is millions of years old?
    I'm not even going to bother with this. You have obviously stopped posting anything serious a while back, and don't understand the logical or factual flaws in what you post.

If you want to learn something here is a link:
    http://www.nps.gov/grca/naturescience/fossils.htm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That is false.

What is your reasoning for not believing in evolution? Do you understand that the word 'theory' has a much more concrete meaning in scientific terms?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    these ty creationist
    stupid
    stupid .
    Do you believe this stupid is true?
    The intelligent bar has been lowered.

Now I hope you feel comertable on the "no reply" list

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    What is your reasoning for not believing in evolution?
    When did I post I don't believe in Evoulution?

My replies has to do with "lies" posted as "facts"

People can believe in anything they wish just don't call it Science.

You see that is were the little brains in this topic Lose what little focus they might have had on this subject.

In their limited thinking they can't comprehend other possibilities they act like a bunch of rowdy beer drinkers in a sports bar shouting out "are you a Spurs fan or Lakers fan?"

Not even thinking maybe I am at the bar to just have a drink. Why must I be a fan of either team? Who gave the pinheads in this topic the right to
    Bully people in picking a side?

My replies have to do with "lies" in the text books and Science books.

Evolution is a "Theory" the same as Nohas Ark they don't belong in the school books as facts.

All the texts books have to say is "sciencetist believe man may have Evolved from a snail and say others believe man was created and all is well let the students decide for themselves on how they may have got here on planet earth.
    Until you find chimp that is half man half ape and until someone can prove the earth took 7 days to create it's all "theory" and religion.

Students have a hard enough time trying to learn to spell and add numbers why must Darwin or John 3:16 be in the classroom?

But I doubt you will understand my points

Do you understand that the word 'theory' has a much more concrete meaning in scientific terms?
    That's your choice to believe it is I don't have to I prefer facts.
    Last edited by mouse; 04-25-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I prefer facts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The intelligent bar has been lowered.

Now I hope you feel comertable on the "no reply" list
    I just want to know if you believe all the stuff you post.

If you are posting things you don't believe, then why bother?

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was Jesus gay? Probably

"When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple. 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way. All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus. In all classic depictions of the Last Supper, a favourite subject of Christian art, John is next to Jesus, very often his head resting on Jesus's breast. Dying, Jesus asks John to look after his mother and asks his mother to accept John as her son. John takes Mary home. John becomes unmistakably part of Jesus's family.

Jesus may well have been sexual. Had he been devoid of sexuality, he would not have been truly human. To believe that would be heretical.

The sexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. It would be so interpreted in any person today.

Whether Jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial. What matters in this context is that there are many gay and lesbian followers of Jesus – ordained and lay – who, despite the church, remarkably and humbly remain its faithful members.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...?newsfeed=true
    Jesus was not gay. Just because a painting made by a speculative gay shows John leaning his head on Jesus doesn't mean a thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Jesus was not gay. Just because a painting made by a speculative gay shows John leaning his head on Jesus doesn't mean a thing.
    matthew 4:19

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    matthew 4:19

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
    by saying that he meant that you could persuade people into doing and believing in something. Or inspiring them towards spiritual salvation.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The main point in Christiany imo is the father, the son, and the holy spirit. They are all one in the same in the whole big universal scheme of things. You can't get to the "Father" without the son. And who gives birth to a Father and a son? The Mother=Mary. They are all equal in importance imo in true christany! In those times the "Father" ruled above all else. The father could destroy the son without question or cause. Jesus taught us to respect all meek things. And what was meek and vunerable in ancient times?? Children/babies. Jesus flipped the philosophy and way of thinking of the whole world(the impact is everlasting) and thats why he died to correct all the sin that was being caused in the world at that time. We still feel his impact today whether we like it or not. For the better or for the worse for some, but we do have a choice. in other words; we are a type of seed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    by saying that he meant that you could persuade people into doing and believing in something. Or inspiring them towards spiritual salvation.
    Or he was headed to a night club for men only.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The main point in Christiany imo is the father, the son, and the holy spirit. They are all one in the same in the whole big universal scheme of things. You can't get to the "Father" without the son. And who gives birth to a Father and a son? The Mother=Mary. They are all equal in importance imo in true christany! In those times the "Father" ruled above all else. The father could destroy the son without question or cause. Jesus taught us to respect all meek things. And what was meek and vunerable in ancient times?? Children/babies. Jesus flipped the philosophy and way of thinking of the whole world(the impact is everlasting) and thats why he died to correct all the sin that was being caused in the world at that time. We still feel his impact today whether we like it or not. For the better or for the worse for some, but we do have a choice. in other words; we are a type of seed.
    The Father is a sick bas in the Old Testament.

Why would I want anything to do with him?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I just want to know if you believe all the stuff you post.

lets see here.....

you post:
    the earth is 4 billion years old and after two billion years it cooled down enough for a man to evolved from a snail in warm pool of liquid.

This same man who evolved from a snail later landed on the moon and created the Ipad.

I post:
    there has to be another explanation and maybe some outside involvement.

which sounds reasonable?

you and I are walking on the beach near a mental ins ution where we both just escaped.

we both see an old rusty bike in the sand, I say that looks like it had someone design that object you say it evolved from a starfish.

which one of us will they try and lock up first?

If you are posting things you don't believe, then why bother?
    To educate people. You don't need to believe cakes and pies are good for you to write a cook book.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    To educate people.
    Rofl

[b]The Heat is on![/b] Happy Devil's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    One of the best threads evah!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lets see here.....

you post:
    the earth is 4 billion years old and after two billion years it cooled down enough for a man to evolved from a snail in warm pool of liquid.

This same man who evolved from a snail later landed on the moon and created the Ipad.

I post:
    there has to be another explanation and maybe some outside involvement.

which sounds reasonable?

you and I are walking on the beach near a mental ins ution where we both just escaped.

we both see an old rusty bike in the sand, I say that looks like it had someone design that object you say it evolved from a starfish.

which one of us will they try and lock up first?

To educate people. You don't need to believe cakes and pies are good for you to write a cook book.
    Why does there have to be "another explanation"?

How do you know something to be true?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Why does there have to be "another explanation"?

I had a feeling your mind would reach it's capacity to learn.

I just didn't think it would be so soon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Those were fair and honest questions.

If you like, handle them one at a time.

What process do yo use to figure things out for yourself?

If you want to buy a car from an ad in the paper that says "great car, it runs beautifully", do you simply wait for someone to drop it off, hand the guy a check, and let him go on his way?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

why are you so mean?

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's natural to give up on religion/faith when the going gets tough in life. We may die of some unjustly of some disease, or our son or daughter might die before they reach old age. But that's not a reason to give up on faith. Or science for that matter. ustedes siganle chingando en la vida, no matter what! Keep on working, pay your child support, honor your mother and father, behave how you would like your sons and daughters/brothers and sisters to be treated, and wait for that day that you die.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    It's natural to give up on religion/faith when the going gets tough in life. We may die of some unjustly of some disease, or our son or daughter might die before they reach old age. But that's not a reason to give up on faith.
    Pretty good reasons to give up on faith, imo.

Thread Information