Page 42 of 96 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2385
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Gervinho to Roma for £7.9 million asdkfdhporhjsdjfhsdikghalghn
    Arsenal continuing to sell their best players year after year after ... oh, wait, it's Gervinho.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    His transfer fee TWO years ago was £10.8 from Lillle... lol. And this is with teams overspending this year. I would hate to see what Arsenal would have gotten if teams were being cheap.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Arsenal continuing to sell their best players year after year after ... oh, wait, it's Gervinho.
    Gervinho was't great but he wasn't bad either. I will miss him. This offseason sucks just like all the previous ones...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Gervinho was't great but he wasn't bad either. I will miss him. This offseason sucks just like all the previous ones...
    Yeah, it was more a joke on my side as well. I wouldn't have minded keeping him as a backup at all.

ed by GALATASARAY again ahahahahhahahaha

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Peace out Gervs. Good luck with what looks to be a good Roma side

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Finally: Suarez to be sold for £47.5 million

WEDNESDAY, 07 AUGUST 2013 21:06 EDITOR SPORTS

By Bernard Thompson
    Gunners move step closer to finally landing their No 1 transfer target of the summer.
    Arsenal are on the verge of sealing a club-record £47.5 million deal for wantaway Liverpool front man Luis Suarez following the Uruguayan’s most recent outburst about his future at Anfield.

The 26-year-old gave an impassioned interview to both the Daily Telegraph and the Guardian on Wednesday morning detailing his exact reasons for wanting to quit the Merseyside giants this summer in order to move to a club competing in the Uefa Champions League next season.
    So far, the Gunners have had two bids for the Uruguay international rejected by the Reds, although the second of those offers, valued at £40m plus £1, was still enough to trigger a release clause in the striker’s current contract at Liverpool so as to enable Suarez to enter into negotiations with Arsenal over a possible move to north London.
    However, despite the Reds’ insistence so far that their star player will not be allowed to leave Merseyside for a sum of less than the £55m that saw Edinson Cavani join Paris Saint-Germain earlier this summer, Suarez’s latest public utterances on the matter have now finally persuaded the club to allow the forward to join Arsenal.
    The Gunners and the Uruguay attacker’s agent, Pere Guardiola, the brother of Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola, have already met for face-to-face talks in a central London hotel over the weekend to thrash out Suarez’s personal terms on his move to the Emirates, with the two parties agreeing a five-year £150,000-per-week deal.
    That contract will see the former Ajax hit man earn more than his current salary at Anfield, where Suarez picks up £120,000 per week after agreeing last August to sign an extension until June 30 2018 on his deal with the Merseysiders.
    And now the two clubs are set to reach a compromise figure of £47.5m for the playmaker, who has registered 51 goals and 24 assists in just 96 matches for Liverpool since January 2011, after the Reds accepted that it was going against their own best interests to keep hold of a disgruntled player at the club next season.
    But despite seeking a British-record transfer fee of £55m for their prize asset, Liverpool owner John W Henry and chairman Tom Werner are understood to still be happy to settle for a figure of £47.5m, which will see the Fenway Sports Group make an eye-catching profit of £24.7m on the player they bought from Ajax two-and-a-half years ago – Arsenal News.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Highly doubt the above ^

try this link instead http://www.theguardian.com/football/...erpool-outcast

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dont worry Symple,

We'll get our striker
    My .... Gunners

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Arsenal

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

It would be funny if it weren't so depressing.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    And here's the most depressing website in sport

http://havearsenalspentanymoneyyet.com/

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

the haters
    we dont need to spend money

Go Gunners !

galatasaray arsenal
    arsenal fenerbahce

hahahahahahahahaha good luck gunners.

first game arsenal 5 fener 1
    secomd game arsenal 7 fener 0

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    It's actually possible that Arsenal won't pass through the qualifications against Fenerbahce.

Part of me kind of wishes it so those front office gots would lose the CL money and start using that almighty "war chest" come January. But of course saying that, I also wish they would get into the CL.

Either way, this whole transfer window has left me bitter and pissed off.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    And here's the most depressing website in sport

http://havearsenalspentanymoneyyet.com/

Goes great along with this website:

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    ^

So much sadness in this thread...

To cheer everyone up, let's watch Zelalem, Arsenal's 16 year old prodigy, make some ridiculous passes :fap

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Another good, young german.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Another good, young german.
    No question

Still hope he ends up playing for the USMNT, though (He moved to the states at age 11)

Zelalem's story doesn't start in London or in Arsenal's academy, though. Born in Germany, Zelalem joined Hertha Berlin's youth academy as a youngster before moving to the United States at age 11. The destination was the greater Washington DC area, and the club he joined was Olney Rangers. Coached by Matt Pilkington, Zelalem and his teammates formed a tight knit core of players that have gone on to compete with some of the best teams in American youth soccer. Despite the presence of MLS club DC United in the area, the Olney Rangers continue to thrive in compe ions around the country.
    Read more at http://swol.co/gedion-zelalem-wiki/2...v3PUTqKW7La.99
    The youth club system in the DC area is one of, if not the best in the nation, so it's really not too much of a surprise that a player of his quality could come up through that organization. (of course, the German academy system is probably the best in the world, so he's had top-notch coaching throughout)

I'm definitely a fan and will support him wherever he plays internationally

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Go Gunners

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Holy guys, it's getting closer and closer. It's not as reliable as BBC or Arsenal.com but it's pretty reliable.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...in-real-madrid

Gonzalo Higuaín agrees terms with Arsenal as transfer edges closer

• Real Madrid striker happy with £130,000-a-week four-year deal
    • Arsenal hope to complete deal before 11 July

Seeing as they're going to start their Asian tour next month, hopefully they'll finalize this stuff soon.
    good times

Thread Information