Page 5 of 96 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Wenger rejects M'Vila move

Arsene Wenger has rejected reports France midfielder Yann M'Vila could follow Lukas Podolski to Arsenal in a big-money move from Rennes.

The Gunners bagged Podolski from FC Köln for £10 million but Wenger has moved to quash rumours surrounding the signing of the highly-rated middle-man.

"It is not true," the Gunners boss told Sky Sports. "There is not any interest at the moment.

"We have not been in touch with anybody, we have not made any offer to anybody and we are nowhere near to buying anybody else at the moment."

Meanwhile, Podolski has expressed his admiration for Arsenal, saying he is relishing meeting his new team-mates.

The 26-year-old will move to Emirates Stadium after Germany's Euro 2012 campaign later in July and the striker is excited to start playing 'the Arsenal way'.

"Arsenal are a very disciplined team; they play great football with excellent passing and they are really good to watch on television," he told Arsenal Player.

"I'm excited to be part of this team now, playing that way and making the supporters happy.

"Robin van Persie has had such a brilliant season - it has been great to watch. Then there is Per Mertesacker who I know well, and I have also been impressed with the performances of Wojciech Szczesny in goal.

"Of course Tomas Rosicky has had a very good season. But there are many great players at Arsenal and I'm looking forward to meeting all of my new team-mates."

Podolski added: "I used to enjoy watching Henry, Pires and Jens Lehmann of course. Bergkamp as well.

"There are quite a few great players from Arsenal's history - we know them all, don't we?! And I'm proud to become an Arsenal player myself."
    So there goes M'Vila. I wonder who Arsene has in mind now. Probably another scrub?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So there goes M'Vila. I wonder who Arsene has in mind now. Probably another scrub?
    Wenger was hired to save $$$$$$, and they are still paying for Emirates Stadium, so ...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Almunia is also gone so ... good riddance. Szczesny would like to take your #1 jersey.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    So Arsenal is close to acquiring Giroud from Montpellier.

Wenger
    another Frenchie
    Le Arsenal
    team of Frenchies and Africans
    Franco-African team
    team of flopping softies

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Committed: I'm not looking to leave Arsenal, insists Johan Djourou

Johan Djourou maintains he is not seeking a transfer from Arsenal.

The 25-year-old centre-back has been linked with an £8million switch to Napoli after dropping down the pecking order at Emirates Stadium.

However, Swiss international Djourou moved to play down the reports.

He said on Twitter: "I just want to deny what has been in the press about my transfer. It isn't true at all.

"I have been at Arsenal for 10 years now and I am always committed."

Meanwhile Olivier Giroud is desperate to join Arsenal - and is ready to complete a £12million move to the Emirates.

Rene Girard, coach of the France striker's current club Montpellier, says the Gunners have come in for the 25-year-old.

Girard told French radio: "Arsenal are very interested and Giroud wants to play in England.

"If Arsene [Wenger] agrees with the president [Louis Nicollin], he will sign for them."

As revealed in the Mirror, Arsenal are keen to use misfit striker Marouane Chamakh as part of a player-plus-cash deal .

Gunners boss Wenger, who is covering Euro 2012 for French TV, will see Giroud at close quarters in the coming days.
    Please submit a transfer request for your own good and Arsenal's

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Johan WHOrou? This 's still on the team?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Important matches for Arsenal in the 12/13 BPL season:

Tottenham:
    November 17, 2012 - Emirates Stadium
    March 2, 2013 - White Hart Lane

Manchester United:
    November 3, 2012 - Old Trafford
    April 27, 2013 - Emirates Stadium

Chelsea:
    September 29, 2012 - Emirates Stadium
    January 19, 2013 - Stamford Bridge

Liverpool:
    September 1, 2012 - Anfield
    January 29, 2013 - Emirates Stadium

Manchester City:
    September 22, 2012 - Etihad Stadium
    January 12, 2013 - Emirates Stadium

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    Giroud is coming for 12M

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    If all of Arsene's signings fall into place, we are going to have this lineup for the Premier League:

Szczesny

Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Vermaelen

M'Vila Song

Walcott Giroud Podolski

van Persie

fap fap fap fap fap fap

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If all of Arsene's signings fall into place, we are going to have this lineup for the Premier League:

Szczesny

Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Vermaelen

M'Vila Song

Walcott Giroud Podolski

van Persie

fap fap fap fap fap fap
    3rd place TBH

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    We still have a bench with Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arteta, Rosicky, Wilshere, Gervinho, Andre Santos, and *cough* Ramsey *cough*

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEED

The Invincibles v2.0

BPL = fcked

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    I don't want to hear any Arsenal fans moaning about Arsene being tight tbh. That team is gonna plow through the EPL.

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    Although Mertersacker sucks balls and Koscielny is hit and miss.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    A stable central defender would be nice. That TOSB might be an issue next season.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    A stable central defender would be nice. That TOSB might be an issue next season.
    actually, yes. Arsene needs to snag one insurance defender if in case the defense sucks. And also that's why M'Vila and Song should both play in the starting XI.

I forgot, we even don't have M'Vila yet

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    M'Vila already declared his love for the Gunners, it's a WRAP!

Make it happen Arsene!

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    Man City inevitable signings and Chelsea revival + signings
    EPL = fcked
    thinking Arsenal will for once be consistent again

City
    United
    Chelsea
    Arsenal

3 and 4 can flip flop.
    I would rather Arsenal do better than Chelsea and United though.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    The first page is ed as margins is concerned but check out the first post. I've updated it and I'll update it once again once the signings and starting eleven is set.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    so fkn class all those Arsenal wankers

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Arfa mo!: Arsenal ready to fight Chelsea for Toon winger

Arsenal have emerged as rivals to Chelsea's interest in Hatem Ben Arfa.

The 25-year-old Newcastle winger has been on the Champions League winners' radar for some time after an impressive campaign last season.

But Arsenal, whose summer reshuffle has seen them buy Cologne striker Lukas Podolski and line up Montpellier striker Olivier Giroud, are now contenders, too.

Ben Arfa is believed to have welcomed the interest, as he fears he would not play regularly if he were to trade Tyneside for Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea have already clinched the signings of midfielders Eden Hazard of Lille and Marko Marin of Werder Bremen for next season, to join the likes of Juan Mata and Frank Lampard.

Ben Arfa, who is currently on Euro 2012 duty with France in Polkraine, joined Newcastle on loan from Marseille in August 2010.

The move becoming permanent soon after, even though he was out with a badly broken leg.

He returned to first-team action last September after almost a full year on the sidelines.

Ben Arfa made 32 appearances for the Magpies as they played their way to an unlikely Europa League spot when many observers had tipped them for relegation.

As his match fitness improved, he became more of threat, scoring all six of his goals for the season between Boxing Day and the end of the campaign - including a Goal-of-the-Season contender dribble from his own half against Bolton.
    Arsene Wenger

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Do you guys know if they're going to show the Asian Tour games on TV or online? I could have sworn they showed some games on GolTV or something. 99% sure there's going to be a stream up somewhere. Either way, I can't wait! Need mah Arsenal fix.

http://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/20...termined-trio/

As things stand, in addition to Wilshere and Jenkinson, 17 further members* of the first-team squad, those who were not involved in the European Championships, are due to return to London Colney on July 9th, with this group including returning loanees Joel Campbell, Vito Mannone, Ryo Miyaichi and Carlos Vela. Furthermore, Wojciech Szczesny, Nicklas Bendtner, Robin van Persie and Andrey Arshavin, whose countries all exited the tournament at the group stage, should be ready to return on the same date, by which time they will have concluded their three week rest period.

Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Per Mertesacker, Laurent Koscielny, Tomas Rosicky and Lukas Podolski remain active in the compe ion and will return to Arsenal three weeks after their respective countries’ involvement in Poland and Ukraine is over.

In addition to those mentioned, Bacary Sagna should be available again by the Asia Tour comes around after suffering from a broken leg, although Lukasz Fabianski may spend a longer period out and Emmanuel Frimpong is not expected back until September or October following his injury.
    For the Reserves, 26 players and a further 19 scholars are set to return in the next few weeks, but Zak Ansah will remain sidelined until at least August.

* Other players due back on July 9th- Thomas Vermaelen, Kieran Gibbs, Alex Song, Mikel Arteta, Gervinho, Vito Mannone, Abou Diaby, Aaron Ramsey, Marouane Chamakh, Andre Santos, Ju Young Park, Sebastien Squillaci, Francis Coquelin, Ryo, Johan Djourou, Joel Campbell. – Denilson may return slightly later as his loan spell with Sao Paulo is still ongoing.

----------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-new-deal.html

Robin van Persie is now expected travel to Arsenal’s pre-season tour of Asia as the club stand firm in their attempts to keep the striker.

The Gunners skipper’s involvement in the summer trip to Malaysia, China and Hong Kong was unclear due to Holland’s involvement in Euro 2012.

But their shock early exit from the compe ion means Van Persie will now join the rest of his team-mates on tour.

My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    Do you guys know if they're going to show the Asian Tour games on TV or online? I could have sworn they showed some games on GolTV or something. 99% sure there's going to be a stream up somewhere. Either way, I can't wait! Need mah Arsenal fix.
    Pretty sure they will. They did last year.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    yeah, can't wait! Thanks bro!

Thread Information