Arsenal only 15 points back.

- Gunners win their last 5 games
    - Man U loses last 5 games
    - Man City goes 1-1-3 in last 5 games

Arsenal EPL Champs.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    For the longest time I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when light was shone on RVP's hair at certain angles and you could see grey.

I wish when I get grey hair, it'll look that classy.

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    28 and going grey? Wow

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    My dad started going grey at 26, tbh.

I'm petrified to say the least.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Szczesny

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    Jack Wilshere recovery 'slow' - Arsene Wenger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17702180

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Jack Wilshere recovery 'slow' - Arsene Wenger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17702180
    Hardly surprising. Arsenal's medical staff is something like the opposite of the Suns' medical staff.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Arsenal's medical staff is utter .

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    rofl "what is Szczesny doing?!" That got me

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    AFC_93 Vermaelen - "“I have no intention of leaving this club,”
    AFC_93 Vermaelen - "I feel at home in London and I feel that I have become a real Gunner. Arsenal is my club."
    AFC_93 Vermaelen - "In my eyes, they belong to the absolute elite of European top clubs."
    AFC_93 Vermaelen - "“We are going for the Champions League again and this team can grow further."
    Verms
    such a classy player
    Last edited by Venti Quattro; 04-21-2012 at 05:25 PM.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    I can't wait next season to see what happens with this club. Wilshere will be back, Arteta, less of Ramsey to a point of nonexistance if everyone remains healthy, Podolski and whatever else happens in the transfer window.

Koscileny with the ninja like move in today's game.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Ramsey, Djourou and Diaby can join Arshavin in Russia

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I can't wait next season to see what happens with this club.
    Well, the problem is, that this feeling of expecting great things has been around this club for quite some years now, but they never delivered.

Ramsey, Djourou and Diaby can join Arshavin in Russia
    Nah, Ramsey is a very talented player that just needs a bit more time to develop (let's not forget that he was out for a season). As for Djourou and Diaby: Yeah, get their asses out. With Diaby, it's a bit like with Bonner: Pop always hoped that Bonner would turn into the next Horry, just like Wenger always hoped that Diaby will be the next Vieira. Neither is going to happen ...

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Well, the problem is, that this feeling of expecting great things has been around this club for quite some years now, but they never delivered.
    I'm a relatively new comer when it comes to supporting Arsenal so I have all the hope in the world right now kind of like in a "ignorance is bliss" kind of way. I'm sure you guys who have supported the club over the years know better though.

As for Ramsey, he's obviously not in top form yet he continues to be used because that's the only way he'll regain it after coming back from that horrific injury. I don't blame him but for a club of Arsenal's standard where winning is the only way, I just don't like him being in the games in order for him to regain that form even though it can be detrimental to the team. TBH though, there's not much that can be done with all the injuries that have occurred this year in the d-line and in the midfield so Ramsey is going to continue to play unfortunately. I'm sure if Arteta and Wilshere were healthy, we wouldn't see that much of Ramsey. I just wish Arsenal had better choices right now but we're stuck with what we have with the season almost coming to an end.

Gotta hold to that three spot, hope everyone comes back healthy and maybe get some things happen during the transfer window to compete next year for that top spot and the CL. Yeah I have newcomer hope

With the way the season started this year and ending it with a top 3 spot (as things are going right now), I like to believe Arsenal maybe has an outside chance next year to compete for that top spot.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Podolski with an Arsenal shirt

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    glorious times are coming to the Ashburton Grove

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    £10 million for Podolski? Arsene Wenger with the del boy wheeler dealer goods tbh.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I'm a relatively new comer when it comes to supporting Arsenal so I have all the hope in the world right now kind of like in a "ignorance is bliss" kind of way. I'm sure you guys who have supported the club over the years know better though.

As for Ramsey, he's obviously not in top form yet he continues to be used because that's the only way he'll regain it after coming back from that horrific injury. I don't blame him but for a club of Arsenal's standard where winning is the only way, I just don't like him being in the games in order for him to regain that form even though it can be detrimental to the team. TBH though, there's not much that can be done with all the injuries that have occurred this year in the d-line and in the midfield so Ramsey is going to continue to play unfortunately. I'm sure if Arteta and Wilshere were healthy, we wouldn't see that much of Ramsey. I just wish Arsenal had better choices right now but we're stuck with what we have with the season almost coming to an end.

Gotta hold to that three spot, hope everyone comes back healthy and maybe get some things happen during the transfer window to compete next year for that top spot and the CL. Yeah I have newcomer hope

With the way the season started this year and ending it with a top 3 spot (as things are going right now), I like to believe Arsenal maybe has an outside chance next year to compete for that top spot.
    Thats what i thought last year, then they went and got rid of their best midfield players. This year they'll probably sell Van Persie or something, i gave up trying to figure out this management a long time ago.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    joke ass team who cant win trophies, creates seperate trophy emirates trophy, but still lose it to some team from america

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    joke ass team who cant win trophies, creates seperate trophy emirates trophy, but still lose it to some team from america
    Five-star football take, will recommend to everybody.

I guess my Godvine prayer for you didn't work out. Sometimes they really don't pan out.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Vermaelen. The more I look at the new kits, the more I like them (especially after seeing the God awfulness in the "new kits thread"). Hopefully RvP wears it next year.

Seems like I'm going to break the margins with this pic.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I'm totally going to buy those jerseys.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    This is our 12/13 away kit:

lol horizontal Manchester City

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Wenger puts transfer plans on hold

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has warned the club's supporters to be patient before he resumes his summer spending spree.

Wenger has already snapped up Germany striker Lukas Podolski and is looking to further strengthen his side. But he told fans at the weekend that he is still weighing up his options.

The Frenchman said: "We wanted to get at least one of our transfer targets sorted out early and we are pleased to have achieved it [with Podolksi].

"The next phase of our 'signings' will be to take care of our injured players and make sure they are back for the start of next season.

"I am thinking of players like Jack Wilshere, Abou Diaby and Per Mertesacker - when these guys are fit we have quite a big squad and before we can buy again we have to assess how many players we have."
    Are you kidding Arsene? You expect Diaby to be back next year?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    LMAO Diaby

Thread Information