Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    sons this couldn't have happened to a more deserving piece of . hopefully its worse than they think.
    son, i can't help but agree with this Truth Bomb

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why can he be like Kome Cryant? he´s such a warrior
    even in a thread not about Bryant, he's still on the brain ......

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    just doesn't wanna play for them anymore imho, must be awaiting a trade offer from some other team (lakers or mavs). ain't injured at all imho his "injury" is fake, he just pretends like he's done so the magic ain't demanding too much to let him go. expirings + picks lets get it done mavs!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    due to a legit shin injury we're gonna sit Kobe for the rest of the regular season...we should be poised to win it all with a fresh Kobe...2 more weeks of rest... should be ready to tear up come play-off time
    I recall a thread you started back before your nuts were clipped stating that you would never use the "n" word again in either form. You got some MLK moral bug in your ass and decided that even chimps can turn over a new banana peel. Now here you are once again welching. You can take the chimp from the jungle... well you know the rest.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks Dan Gilbert, David Stern, MJ, and everybody else who played a roll in nixing the CP3 deal. The Lakers would have then traded Baby Drew for Howard. Disaster averted.

Who would have thought we'd see the day that Bynum plays more games in a season than D12?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can take the chimp from the jungle... well you know the rest.

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just doesn't wanna play for them anymore imho, must be awaiting a trade offer from some other team (lakers or mavs). ain't injured at all imho his "injury" is fake, he just pretends like he's done so the magic ain't demanding too much to let him go. expirings + picks lets get it done mavs!!!
    Yeah I thought the timing was quite convenient.

Thread Information