Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    demanding for a trade
    demanding for Stan to be fired
    loyalty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight Howard expected to be out 14-16 days. Playoffs could start for Magic April 29-30. Race is on.

http://twitter.com/#!/MagicInsider

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why can he be like Kome Cryant? he´s such a warrior
    Last edited by NRHector; 04-13-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why can he be like Kobe Cryant? he´s such a warrior
    Exactly son. Excellent post...

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Don't you mean "Kome" Cryant? Don't half-ass your burns, even the ty ones.

boring is a quality
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is fixed thanks for the tip

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not everybody is a nickname messiah like Fabbs, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this the first injury D12 has had?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karma is a .

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons this couldn't have happened to a more deserving piece of . hopefully its worse than they think.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons this couldn't have happened to a more deserving piece of . hopefully its worse than they think.
    Son, the injury likely came from how much he carries that piece of team

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    son Howard is quite possibly the biggest fraud in the entire NBA next to maybe only Kenyon Martin. He likes to portray himself as this "good guy, Christian" and a loveable funny guy, but he isn't fooling anyone anymore. from knocking up women out of wedlock to being a greedy bas with no respect for the type of money he is blessed to earn to throwing anyone he can under the bus, you never know what to expect from him.

sons if you ask me that's not exactly carrying out what he said that he wanted to do on draft day when he stated that he wanted "to use his NBA career and Christian faith to raise the name of God within the league and throughout the world"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son Howard is quite possibly the biggest fraud in the entire NBA next to maybe only Kenyon Martin. He likes to portray himself as this "good guy, Christian" and a loveable funny guy, but he isn't fooling anyone anymore. from knocking up women out of wedlock to being a greedy bas with no respect for the type of money he is blessed to earn to throwing anyone he can under the bus, you never know what to expect from him.

sons if you ask me that's not exactly carrying out what he said that he wanted to do on draft day when he stated that he wanted "to use his NBA career and Christian faith to raise the name of God within the league and throughout the world"
    Son, nobody here saying D12 is a good guy, but he is the only good player on a team of scrubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ironic, he stabs Stan in the back and he's the one who gets injured.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He sounds like a prototypical Christian to me tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ironic, he stabs Stan in the back and he's the one who gets injured.
    Good one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sounds like a prototypical Christian to me tbh.
    What really?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

most women bleed once a month but your flow is constant. First it was Kobe, the it was Lebron, now it's Howard...make up your mind already woman.

and for the record TimPP - TimPeePee is the biggest fraud...good guy act...followed by tongue rings, tramp stamps, Merlin tattoo's, dungeons and dragons cartoons, insulting re ed kids by calling Stern "re ed"...33 & 22....30>2....I could go on and on...but I won't

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    off pinko

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was already said tbh...he's a glorified Marcus Camby without brain. Nothing more, nothing less. I hope the Magic get bounced in the first round of play offs again. Can't stand that ty, boring team. Dwight, Nelson, Fat Baby, Hedo, Duhon...how can anyone root for that bunch of s?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    most women bleed once a month but your flow is constant. First it was Kobe, the it was Lebron, now it's Howard...make up your mind already woman.
    That's it, and that's all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's it, and that's all.

due to a legit shin injury we're gonna sit Kobe for the rest of the regular season...we should be poised to win it all with a fresh Kobe...2 more weeks of rest... should be ready to tear up come play-off time
    Kobe Bryant Cleared to Begin Running

There is a “chance” that Kobe Bryant—who can begin drills that involve jumping—could sit until the Playoffs, but it’s considered a “longshot.” As with all things Kobe, we’ll have to wait and see. From the L.A. Times: “Bryant will now begin running again, and if that is pain-free, can begin drills that involve jumping. If there is no discomfort at that point, he will be cleared to play. There’s a chance he will miss the rest of the regular season, though it is considered a longshot. Bryant sitting out 10 consecutive games to end the regular season? ‘I don’t think so,’ Brown said before the game. ‘We knew it was going to be a process. We knew it was an injury where we didn’t want to rush him back. But he is making progress.’”

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It wasn't like they were gonna do anything in the playoffs or keep Dwight anyway.

Non-issue.

Thread Information