Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're going to turn him to a Celtics fan?
    I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    And look, not yet a 100 posts.
    And YouTube Links I can post!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You're going to turn him to a Celtics fan?
    It's all in the EC's hands now. That is the plan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So important that you can't post youtube vids.

I take that ass a badge of honor.... s creating bills in my name...it's like going to jail...(now I've never been in real life) knock on wood....but I have been on this site...and I've shown that I'm a real man...I get locked up online and sentenced to Fed time but I still kick ass when I go into the cell block that is known as Spurstalk... s fear me and so they vote to silence me...

I'm cool with that because to me it means they really respect me but know that man to man they can't with me so they rely on the system...I've always know from way back in the day there's power in numbers...but me...Kool is a bad mother er

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's all in the EC's hands now. That is the plan.

It's my religion.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I take that ass a badge of honor.... s creating bills in my name...it's like going to jail...(now I've never been in real life) knock on wood....but I have been on this site...and I've shown that I'm a real man...I get locked up online and sentenced to Fed time but I still kick ass when I go into the cell block that is known as Spurstalk... s fear me and so they vote to silence me...

I'm cool with that because to me it means they really respect me but know that man to man they can't with me so they rely on the system...I've always know from way back in the day there's power in numbers...but me...Kool is a bad mother er
    Roughshod, Kool, ride 'em high & wide!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

I'm sure if you ever got a job, you could put "went to e-jail, am a hardcore maynnnne" on your resume'.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure if you ever got a job, you could put "went to e-jail, am a hardcore maynnnne" on your resume'.
    Crawl, mother er, crawl!!!

I'm still postin', face.

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A "bad mother er" whose and balls we snipped off like an overgrown toenail.

Now all you do is gush blood from where your manhood used to be, much like a on her period.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Crawl, mother er, crawl!!!

I'm still postin', face.

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
    As a soon to be Celtics fan. We'll see if you defend your fandom then.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

actually I'm being good this year...because I'm trying to convince the folks to trade in my Range and break me off an E Class luxury model...I won't be asking for hardly anything this year of my folks...but I will be riding in the E Series Benz by Dec 1st

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A "bad mother er" whose and balls we snipped off like an overgrown toenail.

Now all you do is gush blood from where your manhood used to be, much like a on her period.

Cracker Puh-lease

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    actually I'm being good this year...because I'm trying to convince the folks to trade in my Range and break me off an E Class luxury model...I won't be asking for hardly anything this year of my folks...but I will be riding in the E Series Benz by Dec 1st
    What color did you make that Sims character?

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As a soon to be Celtics fan. We'll see if you defend your fandom then.

It's my religion.

& I'm still postin', chicken .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What color did you make that Sims character?

what's sims?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hey Midget I'm watching Tuesday's game on my 100 inch DNP screen - lol

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    GIUSEPPE

Team: BOSTON CELTICS

It's gonna look good on ya cully.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you need to wait until Christmas for your parents to buy you some hotwheels? Just walk your ass the nearest liquor store and pick one up for a dollar.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GIUSEPPE

It's my religion.

& I'm still postin', big mouth.

lmvictoriousao!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GIUSEPPE

you guys take pride in being Kori and TimPP's lapdogs..this reminds me of West going off with no Kobe on the court....getting help for the site owners...and being proud of it....pinnacle of sexuality

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    you guys take pride in being Kori and TimPP's lapdogs..this reminds me of West going off with no Kobe on the court....getting help for the site owners...and being proud of it....pinnacle of sexuality
    How is your Manning report coming along?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do you need to wait until Christmas for your parents to buy you some hotwheels? Just walk your ass the nearest liquor store and pick one up for a dollar.

I'm very prudent...I know what buttons to push and how to do it...btw mid...I'm about to some new white pussy tomorrow...she lives in a Condo....we exchanged text messages and she said I was a sick ...then gave me her address

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

It's my religion.

& I'm still postin', big mouth.

lmvictoriousao!!!!!!!!!!
    GIUSEPPE

lmvictoruousao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Midget I'm watching Tuesday's game on my 100 inch DNP screen - lol
    Cool. Saved up your welfare checks all year to get yourself a Supernova?

Thread Information