My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami vs. Chicago was a snoozefest, I do not think that the Spurs during their run were ever as boring as these 2 teams are! Of course I am being biased but wow that game last night was painful to watch..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya hear you brutha stopped watching right after that badass lebron took out john lucas's kid with a a monster pick....pancaked the guy the out...all 160lbs of him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was one ugly game. Then on SportsCenter today, they were talking about how that's the "type of game we all love to see." How come when the Spurs were the dominant defense in the league NOBODY wanted to see that?

Are you effing kidding me, an 80-70 snoozer loaded with thuggery? Puh-lease.

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chicago is obviously much more entertaining with Rose and aren't going past the 2nd round without him at full strength, imo, fwiw, kma

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami vs. Chicago was a snoozefest, I do not think that the Spurs during their run were ever as boring as these 2 teams are! Of course I am being biased but wow that game last night was painful to watch..
    Games 3 and 4, and the first 3 1/2 quarters of game 5 vs. the Nets in '03 were pretty brutal to watch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really dislike the Heat, I hope they get taken out before the ECF tbh. Though I look forward to any matchups involving two of Bulls-Celtics-Heat and I'll watch some games if Indiana is in there, just to see how Hill does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, there are a lot of teams out there that play boring basketball... Miami is extremely boring, I've had to stop watching a couple of games because of how dead they play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chicago is obviously much more entertaining with Rose and aren't going past the 2nd round without him at full strength, imo, fwiw, kma
    Rose health is what makes Bulls vulnerable no doubt, including why we should keep after that overall league HC advantage, even though we lack tiebreaker with either Miami or Chicago. I noticed Bosh was out too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this Spurs team was playing in a big team market they would have a cool nickname by now like: "the machine", "showtime 2" or something. They're making get to 120 pts look easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this networking age we live in, it's about time we made up a new name for the Spurs in the playoffs, especially with a deep run. With the internets we technically have all the advertising we need.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love watching Miami play defense when they're putting it together. Though I'm not impressed by all the fake-tough-guy flagrant fouls. Also don't really understand how Wade doesn't get ejected but Lopez does.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami is honestly one of the most boring teams ever. The Clippers aren't very fun to watch either but I actually think this year's Atlanta team is the worst. I still haven't forgiven them for taking Miami to OT this year. Hands down the most boring Triple OT game I have ever seen in my life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeap. I actually tried to watch it and didn't get past the 2nd quarter.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad basketball was most everything Jeff Van Gundy ever coached and the Celtics right before they got Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett. Seeing Paul Pierce iso 45 times a game would have made me slash my wirsts if I'd had to actually sit through it.

Thread Information